下面转到天气
Turning to the weather,
现在萨凡纳气温二十六摄氏度
it's 79 degrees right now in Savannah...
达纳 我们预定的花泥送来了
Hey, Dana, the floral foam we ordered came in.
就在收银台上
It's on the counter.
看到了
Yeah, ok.
过来 我来帮你
Oh, here, let me help you.
没问题 我应付得来
Oh, that's ok, I got it.
好
Ok.
拍得怎么样
So, how was the shoot?
还行 可是新娘脸上始终只有一个表情
Fine. Except the whole time the groom had this look on his face,
就像在说"我都给自己惹了些什么啊"
like, "What did I get myself into?"
不过还行
Not serious.
你猜谁是准新娘
Hey, so which one's the bride-to-be?
金发那个
The blonde.
我的天啊 这太可爱了
Oh, my gosh, this is adorable.
就像你和帕特里克一样
They look like you and Patrick.
哪天办喜事啊
So when's the big day?
下周日
Next Sunday.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你肯定是个漂亮的新娘
You're gonna make a beautiful bride.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫瑞恩·贝克
I'm Ryan Becker.
我很愿意给你拍结婚照
I'd love to take your wedding photos,
但我估计为时已晚
but I think I'm a little later.
-谢谢 -是啊 抱歉
- ?Thank you. - Yeah, sorry.
我还可以找你的朋友
I'll tell your friends.
你什么时候结婚呢
When are you getting married?
我吗 我连男朋友都还没有呢
Me? No. I don't even have a boyfriend.
不可能吧
That can't be true.
我们今晚要去一间酒吧 叫狼与玫瑰
Hey, we're going to a bar tonight called the Wolf and the Rose.
你知道那里吗
Do you know it?
听说那里闹鬼
We heard it's haunted.
都这么说
So they say.
我猜猜 你打算
Let me guess. That's where
在那里办你的单身派对吗
your bachelorette party's going to be?
你也过来喝一杯吧
You should come by for a drink.
我也拿不准 你们在那种场合都玩得很野啊
I don't know, you girls get pretty wild at those things.
就这样 很好 孩子们
That's it. Ok, kids.
坚持住
Keep it up.
拜托 小德 你就这点能耐吗
Hey, come on, D. That's all you have?
拜托 老家伙 感觉怎么样
Aw, come on, now, old man. What we doing?
快点啊 老古董
Come on, hall of fame.
居然说我是老古董 看我的厉害
I'll show you hall of fame. Let's do it.
等等 我开玩笑呢 迈克
Wait a minute, I was playin', Mike.
听着 年轻人
All right, listen up, youngsters.
如果你们想进入国家橄榄球联盟或联调局
If you want a shot at being in the NFL or the FBI,
你们就要在户外认真锻炼
I need you to go out and play really hard
每天坚持60分钟
and have a great time for 60 minutes every day.
这会让你们身体强健
That's gonna keep you healthy and strong.
别忘了 保持好状态要注意营养均衡
And don't forget, you have to eat right for greatness,
随时随地都要
on and off the field.
什么叫好的状态 看他就知道了
If anybody knows about greatness, it's this man right here,
迈克尔·欧文老师
Mr. Michael Irvin.
没错 呱唧呱唧
That's right, give it up.
好了 起来吧 好好玩去吧
All right. Get up out of here, go have some fun.
我看看谁跑得最快 快跑起来
Let me see who's the fastest, go, go, go, go, go!
看他们跑的样子 伙计
Look at them run, man.
是啊 你在这里干得很好
Yeah, you got a great thing here.
谢谢你来看我的学生们 小德
Yeah. I appreciate you coming out to see my kids, D.
得了吧伙计 这没什么 迈克
Come on, man, it's nothing, Mike.
我听说你在这里带孩子锻炼
When I heard you were out here doing this,
我当然要来
you know I had to be here.
先接你的电♥话♥吧 伙计
I'll let you get that, buddy.
是啊
Yeah.
但你下次来这里
But next time you're in town,
我们玩点别的 就我们俩
let's catch another game, you and me.
当然
For sure.
爱你啊伙计
Love, man.
见到你真好
Good to see you, man.
我也觉得见到你真好
Good to see you, too. Good seeing you.
小德
Hey, D.
要是我的小家伙们没能打入超级碗
If my cowboys don't make it to the super bowl,
希望你的孩子可以
hopefully your bears do.
迈克 如果那时候你还在带他们
Mike, if you were still on the cowboys,
我可要担心了
I might be worried.
是啊
Yeah.
看看 还是能接到球嘛
Ah, look at him. He's still got it.
够了 宝贝
All right, baby.
怎么了 宝贝
Hey, what up, mama?
随便猜猜 又有案子了吗
Wild guess... We got a case?
猜对了
You are correct.
请过关并来接受我的热吻
Please pass go and collect 200 kisses from moi,
还有霍奇想见我们
and Hotch wants to see us.
什么事
For what?
他没说 但我想起了高中的时候
He didn't say, but I'm having flashbacks to being in high school
不得不去校长办公室的情景
and having to go to the principal's office.
你真可爱 放轻松 宝贝
You are too cute. Just breathe, mama.
-好的 -我这就过来
- Ok. - I'm coming in now.
科罗拉多弗洛伦斯监狱的典狱长打电♥话♥给我
I got a call from the warden at ADX Florence in Colorado.
朱塞佩·蒙托洛回绝了我们跟他谈话的要求
Giuseppe Montolo has refused our latest request to talk to him.
他让典狱长转告我们他很忙
He told the warden to tell us he's too busy.
他是被关在监狱里的杀手 能有多忙
He's a hitman in prison. How busy can he be?
他在玩我们
He's playing us.
他唯一的筹码就是
The only leverage he has is
被杀手组织盯上的十二个潜在受害者名单
a list of 12 potential victims targeted by a network of hitmen.
只要他小心保护好这份肮脏十二的名单
As long as he keeps this list of the Dirty Dozen close to the vest,
他就能吊着我们
he keeps us on the hook.
有可能 我们还是不能太指望他
Well, that may be. We still have to treat this as a dead end.
你有没有查出什么东西
Have you found anything to help us identify
能帮我们确定可能的目标
who the potential targets are?
长官 我所有设备都在全天运行
Sir, I've been working all my channels 24/7,
顺着各种数据线索搜查 但还没有发现
shaking every digital tree. Nothing yet.
知道了 继续查
I know. Keep digging.
除非确定他们的身份 否则我们无法进行保护
We can't protect them until we know who they are.
怎么了
What?
你那美丽的小脑袋里在想些什么呢
What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?
我每天晚上都睡不着
I have been up every night
想着外面竟然会
thinking about how somewhere out there
有十二个陌生人的性命
there are the lives of 12 strangers
就维系在我这双洋娃娃一样美丽的手里
in my freakishly beautiful doll-like hands,
如果我不能及时查出来
and what if I don't get there in time
或者他们已经或就要遇害
and they're already dead or mostly--
打住打住
Stop. Stop, stop.
看着我 你会找到他们的
Look at me. You're gonna find them.
没错 我当然会
Right. Of course I will.
一旦我们找到一丝线索
And when we get a break in the case,
我们会把所有的坏蛋都拿下
we're gonna put away all of the bad guys
就像我们一直做的那样
just like we always do.
既然你都那么说了
Because you said so.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
佐治亚州萨凡纳市
Ok. Savannah, Georgia,
以它的魅力和南方式好客而闻名
known for its charm and southern hospitality,
但来自特拉华州的多佛的
though not so much for
布朗迪·格林就没那么幸运了
Brandy Green of Dover, Delaware,
因为三个月前她来这里参加单身派对
because 3 months ago, she came to town for a bachelor party,
和她的伴娘在酒吧泡了一整晚后
and after a night of bar hopping with her bridesmaids,
人们在后巷的垃圾箱里发现了她的尸体
ended up in a dumpster in a back alley.
死因是钝物击伤头部
Cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head.
包着她脸部的是什么东西
What's that wrapped around her face?
是她那晚一直都戴着的饰带
That would be sash she was wearing all night
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表