她更愿意被叫做黛西
She preferred to be called Daisy.
我们知道莉莉和贾斯敏的存在了 她们在哪儿
And we know about Lily and Jasmine. Where are they?
我要做交易
I want a deal.
告诉我她们在哪儿
Tell me where they are
我会向法庭说明你积极配合
and I will make sure the court knows you cooperated.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
我要交易
I want a deal.
我们找到活着的她们后 再来谈条件
If we find them alive, then we can discuss terms.
听着 我至今没找律师的唯一理由
Listen to me. The only reason I haven't asked for a lawyer yet
是因为我讨厌那些满口谎话的贱♥人♥
is because I hate those lying sons of bitches.
你要是不给我一个交易
Now, you either give me a
我一个字都不会说
damn deal right now or I ain't sayin' boo.
你想要什么
What do you want?
这次态度好点了
That's better.
我想要在中度警戒的监狱服刑
I want to do my time in minimum security.
就是那种关押精英犯人
One of those places where they send the white collar guys,
还配有电视和健身房♥的
with the TVs and the gyms.
还有不判终身监禁
And no life sentence.
我不想死在里面
I won't die in there.
-就这些吗 -不
?- Is that all? - No.
我要见维奥莱特
I want to see Violet.
不可能
That's not happening.
别这样 你要跟我说
Come on. What are you telling me,
她没有要求见我吗 一次都没有吗
she didn't ask for me, not even once?
好吧 好吧
Ok. All right.
你放不下那点儿自尊
You let your pride get in the way.
莉莉 贾斯敏 我只给她们留了够喝几天的水
Lily, Jasmine, I only left them enough water for a few days
我已经快一星期没去那里了
and I've been gone almost a week.
不过这事你做主了 不是我
But that's on your head, not mine.
我们真的要跟这种人做交易吗
Are we really gonna make a deal with this guy?
没得选择了
I don't think we have a choice.
你觉得他真的像他说的那样
You think he's telling the truth
只留了一点食物和水给他们吗
about their food and water?
是的 我们时间不多了
I do. And I think we're running out of time.
助理检察官会批准这个交易吗
Are we even sure the A.U.S.A. will approve a deal?
已经批了
They just did.
她的父母知情吗
Well, do her parents know about this?
小洁正在跟他们谈
JJ's talking to them now.
我觉得我找到办法通过他们
I think I have a way to use their presence
来理解她了
to try to get through to her.
对不起 我只是不能...
I'm so sorry, I just can't...
我还不能离开她的身边
I just can't leave her yet.
我明白 你想待多久都可以
I understand. Take as much time as you need.
是他吗
Is that him?
是的
Yes.
爸爸
Daddy.
你好 小维
Hi, Vi.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
不 我想靠她近一点
No, I want to be close to her.
交易里没有这个
Not part of the deal.
那就给我们一点私人空间
Then give us some privacy.
交易里也没这个
Not part of the deal, either.
坐下
Sit.
你有五分钟
You got 5 minutes.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
别担心 没什么
Don't worry about that. It's nothing.
很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
为了什么
About what?
我的妹妹们
My sisters.
我只能告诉他们 求你别生气 我没办法
I had to tell them. Please don't be mad. I had to.
听着 没关系 小维
Now, listen, it's all right, Vi.
好吗 真的没关系
Ok? It really is ok.
你买♥♥好吃的了吗
Did you get the groceries yet?
没 甜心 我和你一样一直待在这里
No, honey, I've been here the whole time just like you.
那我们现在能走了吗
But can we go now?
我要告诉你个坏消息
I have some bad news.
我们今天去不了了
We can't go there today.
我们以后再也去不了了
We can't go there ever again.
可是 不 我们必须去商店
But -- no -- we have to go to the store,
商店就在消失地的旁边
and it's close by the disappearing place.
我们可以快去快回
And we can be fast.
你说得对 维奥莱特 但我去不了
You're right, you're right, Violet, but I can't.
这些警♥察♥ 他们认为咱们不应该在一起
These police, they don't think we should be together.
他们将会像我告诉过你的那样
They're gonna break apart
拆散咱们的家
our family just like I told you they would.
不
No.
我只是想在他们把我带走之前
I just wanted to come in and say goodbye
来跟你道个别
before they took me away.
等一下 那你什么时候回来
Wait, when will you be back?
很久都回不来了
Not for a very long time.
很久很久
A very long time.
我想走之前抱抱你
I would give you a hug goodbye,
但他们 他们不让
but they -- they won't let me.
不 我 求求你们了
No! I -- please...
求求你们了 我能抱抱他吗
Please, can I just hug him?
好吧
Ok.
维奥莱特 我会想你的
Oh, Violet, I'm gonna miss you.
我漂亮的维奥莱特
My beautiful Violet.
我漂亮的维奥莱特
My beautiful Violet.
这 这是搞什么 这些人是谁
What is -- what is this? Who are these people?
他们是她的父母
These are her parents.
那位先生才是她真正的爸爸
And that gentleman right there is her real daddy.
她知道她真正的爸爸是谁
She knows who her real daddy is.
只有爸爸是爱你的
Daddy is the only one who loves you.
对不对 维奥莱特
Isn't that right, Violet?
我爱你 梅丽 我爱你 梅丽
I love you, Melly. I love you, Melly.
不
No.
我的名字
My name...
叫
is...
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
-走开 -阿米莉亚
- Go-- - Amelia!
不 不
No! No!
我叫阿米莉亚
My name's Amelia!
我不跟你们签协议了 听到了吗
There's no deal. You hear me?
协议作废
There's no deal!
谢天...
Oh, thank...
好吧 虽然这有点牵强
Ok, so, this is a little bit of a long shot,
不过你说维奥莱特问起过
but you said Violet asked if Thompson
汤普森是否已经买♥♥了吃的
had gotten the groceries yet?
是的 她说商店就在消失地旁边
Yeah, she said the store was right by the disappearing place.
我们侧写过他是个控制狂
Well, we profiled he's a control freak.
他喜欢秩序 也就是说很有可能
He likes order, which means there's a good chance
他每次都去同一家商店
he went to the same grocery store every time.
如果我们能查出是哪一家 就可以缩小搜索范围了
If we can figure out which one, we can narrow the search.
他会需要同样的隐私度
Well, he would need the same kind of space,
但又要离得近
and he would want it close.
头 请讲
Sir, yes, sir.
加西亚 我需要迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森
Garcia, I need a list of
在本地的客户名单
clients of Michael Clark Thompson in the area.
没问题 让我看看
Me thinks I can do that. Let's see.
银行帐号♥ 发♥票♥
Bank accounts, invoices...
有了 八十三人 名单长得吓人
Bam. 83 names. That is a scary long list.
好的 加西亚
All right, Garcia,
你可以排除那些七十岁以下的人
you can eliminate anyone under the age of 70.
不仅仅是老年客户
And they wouldn't just need to be elderly clients.
也许可能是有某种残疾的
They could also be disabled in some way.
任何能被他利用的人
Anyone he could take advantage of.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表