而现在你需要我们的帮助
And now you need our help.
没你们那么需要我的帮助
Not as much as you need mine.
你儿子陷害了一名联邦探员
Your son framed a federal agent
还使用了特殊武器并动用了战术部队
and manipulated special weapons and tactics operatives to do it.
而至于特警队
So, here's the thing about SWAT.
他们不喜欢被玩弄
They don't like being manipulated.
所以现在你儿子是在先击毙后审问的名单上
So now your son is on a shoot first, ask questions later list.
我想让他活着被抓
I want him taken into custody, alive.
当然了 哪个母亲不想这样
Of course you do. What mother wouldn't?
可现实是 我也不敢保证他被抓到以后
The truth is, I can't really promise you what will happen
会发生什么事
if he gets caught.
你不会让他被杀的
You won't let him get killed.
我了解你 你宣过誓
I know you. You took an oath
你这么清高的人不会违背誓言的
and too goody-two-shoes to break it.
如果是昨天我的确不会违背
Yeah, yesterday, yesterday I wouldn't have.
但那是在你儿子让人
But that was before your son
在我儿子在场的时候拿枪指着我们之前
had armed men point guns in the same room as my son.
所以当我们找到他时
So, when we find him,
只会有两种下场
this can go one of two ways.
答应我他不会受到伤害
Promise me he won't get hurt.
告诉我他的名字
Give me his name.
这是安东妮娅的儿子
This is Antonia's son.
他叫亚瑟·道格拉斯
His name's Asher Douglas.
住在弗吉尼亚州北部
He lives in Northern Virginia.
40出头对于报假警犯来说有点老了
Early 40s is old for a swatter.
但所有的证据都指向他
But he's a match in every way that counts.
他买♥♥了"暴风雨"诈骗软件
He purchased the storm spoofing software,
买♥♥了几个音频剪辑程序
he bought several audio splicing programs.
所以他能让电♥话♥像是从霍奇手♥机♥打来的
And that's how he was able to make calls
然后声音也很像他
from Hotch's cell and sound like him.
有些东西不合逻辑
Something about this doesn't fit.
对我来说足够了 我们走
It fits enough for me. Let's go.
报假警可以归为网络精神病的范畴
Swatting can fall in the spectrum of online psychopathy.
在屏幕后
Men who express violent
表现出暴♥力♥反♥社♥会♥倾向的人们
anti-social tendencies from behind a screen
从来不会在公众场合表现出来
that the would never express in public.
但他们的模式和一般的精神病几乎一样
But their patterns mirror that of a traditional psychopath,
特别是他们很容易觉得无聊
and specifically the fact that they get bored easily.
所以我觉得他的浏览记录会留下些证据
Which makes me think we'd see evidence of that
但你没有查到
in his browser history, but you didn't.
我以为他是在掩盖自己的浏览记录
I thought he was covering his tracks.
即使你是对的 也改变不了
Even if you're right, it doesn't change the fact
他打了报♥警♥电♥话♥的事实 我们得拘捕他
that he made the 911 call. We have to arrest him.
霍奇就指望我们了
Hotch is depending on us.
谁给你的合理根据来监视我的
Who gave you probable cause to put me under surveillance?
一个秘密线人
A confidential source.
现在告诉我 不然我会诉诸
Tell me now or I will invoke.
你知道谁需要律师吗
You know who needs lawyers?
罪犯
Guilty people.
聪明人
Smart people.
立刻告诉我案件的所有内容
So lay out your entire case to me right now
不然我认识的所有律师都会拨冗前来帮助我
or every attorney I know will drop everything and come help me.
我们从一个线人那得到信息
We got a tip from a source.
很有说服力
And it was very convincing.
安东妮·斯莱德
Antonia Slade.
不是斯莱德
No, not Slade.
现在正在拍摄彼得·刘易斯
All right, we're recording with Peter Lewis,
又名刮擦先生
AKA Mr. Scratch.
你愿意在伪证罪前发誓
Do you swear under penalty of perjury
你的证词都是真实可信的吗
that the testimony you are about to give is the truth?
当然
Most certainly.
根据律师所说
And with advice of counsel...
你在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding.
你是自愿提供证词的吗
you are giving this testimony of your own free will?
是的
Yes, that is correct.
我作证并不是想交换交易
I'm not doing this to cut a deal.
世界需要知道
The world needs to know what kind of man
艾伦·霍奇纳的真实面目
Aaron Hotchner really is.
转过身 让我看到你的手
Turn around show me your hands.
放下手里的东西
Whatever you're holding, drop it.
那它们就坏了
But then it will break.
放下 不然我就开枪了
Drop it or I will shoot you.
放下
I said drop it!
等等 大家别开枪
Wait, hold! Everyone hold.
亚瑟 给我们看看你手上的东西
Asher, if you show us what you're holding
如果没有危险 你可以留着它
and it isn't dangerous, we'll let you keep it.
它们怎么会危险
Why would it be dangerous?
因为我们是警♥察♥
Because we're with the police
必须为最坏的情况做准备
and we have to be prepared for the worst.
你不是警♥察♥
You're not the police.
你是联调局的
You're with the Federal Bureau of Investigations.
你是斯宾塞·里德博士
You're Dr. Spencer Reid.
你是特别督察探员戴夫·罗西
You're Supervisory Special Agent David Rossi.
我研究过你们所有人
I researched all of you
来决定谁最适合成为报假警的受害者
to decide who would be the best one to swat,
最后选择了艾伦·霍奇纳探员
before landing on Agent Aaron Hotchner,
很简单 因为他是组长
since he is the team leader, obviously.
我能看看你手中的东西吗
Can I see what's in your hands?
慢慢地
Slowly.
这是我改良的A9芯片
They're, um, my version of the A-9 chip,
我的要好很多
Only mine are better.
你能把它们放下 和我们聊聊吗
Can you set them down so we can talk?
当然
Sure.
我得把这个给你带上 可以吗
I need to put these on you, ok?
为了你的安全着想
But it's for your own protection.
好的
Ok.
好了 我们走
There, let's go.
我们要封锁房♥子
We should secure the house,
但我们在这找不到什么线索
but we're not gonna find anything else here.
最理想的情况是让他开口 但可能很难
Best hope is to get him talking, but that could be tough.
为什么
Why?
他展现出收集行为
Well, he displays both collecting behavior
他的字迹中呈现出特有的书写障碍的特征
and unique dysgraphia traits in his handwriting.
他患有孤独症
I'm pretty sure he's autistic.
去年三月
It was March of last year.
我给霍奇纳服用了解离性药物
I dosed agent Hotchner with a dissociative drug.
药效是什么
What did this drug do?
它会让你进入醒梦的状态
It put you in a state where you experienced a waking dream.
我想让我的受害者目睹他们最可怕的噩梦
Now, I try to get my victims to see their worst nightmares.
但霍奇纳探员
But Agent Hotchner, well...
他朝着自己的方向走了下去
He went in his own direction.
什么意思
What do you mean by that?
他开始呓语 说我杀了他的组员
He started rambling about how I killed his team,
这点我预见到了
which I expected.
但之后
But then...
他笑起来了
He started to laugh...
好像很高兴的样子
Like he was delighted.
和你说实话
And I'll be honest with you,
那时候我很害怕他
In that moment, I was scared...of him.
害怕他会对自己组员做什么可怕的事
Of what he could do to his own team.
或是他的儿子
Or his own son, for that matter.
我很害怕
I was scared--
你为什么会相信他说的这些
Why would you believe anything he says?
我们没有
We didn't.
但我们开始调查你
But it got us digging, into you.
查我什么
What about me?
你的妻子
Was your wife killed
是因为你这份工作被杀的吗 是的
because of your responsibilities with this job? Yes.
她被杀后 你质疑过自己对行为分♥析♥组的奉献吗
Did you question your commitment to the BAU after her murder?
有过 那些和这件事有什么关系
Yes. And how does that connect to this?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表