It says here she'd been hitchhiking
被一个卡车司机性侵
and was sexually assaulted by a truck driver.
根据她的说法 攻击她的人把她拖到
According to her statement, her attacker dragged her
卡车停靠站的卫生间干了坏事
into a truck stop rest room and did bad things.
完全一样的手法 不可能是巧合
That's the exact same. M.O. That can't be a coincidence.
这件案子就是其中的联♥系♥了
This case is the nexus.
所以母亲和儿子肯定最近又重聚了
So mother and son must have recently reunited
然后儿子按照她给的名单来杀人
and he's been going off the kill list that she provided.
加西亚 还知道弗洛拉·马汀什么情况
Garcia, what else do we know about Flora Martin?
强♥奸♥发生九个月之后她生了个男孩
9 months after her alleged rape she gave birth to a son.
在出生证上没有写父亲的名字
There was no father listed on the birth certificate.
所以她的儿子是那次强♥奸♥的产物
So her son is a product of that rape.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
她
She is...
因为杀了六个卡车司机
in a prison insane asylum
在一间关犯人的精神病院
for the murder of 6 truckers.
你来这里探视哪位病人
Name of the patient you're here to see?
弗洛拉·马汀
Flora Martin.
很抱歉昨晚没来 母亲
I'm sorry about last night, mother.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
那是什么
What is it?
看了就知道
You'll see.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
宝贝 真是棒极了
Honey, it's perfect.
我不会再错过探视了 我保证
I'll never miss another visit, I promise.
没关系的 宝贝
It's ok, honey.
即使你犯了错误
Even when you make mistakes,
我还是会永远爱你
I am always going to love you.
你那么努力
All the hard work you did.
而且做得比我想得还要好
And it is even better than I could have imagined.
你真的喜欢吗
You really like it?
我当然喜欢
Ohh, of course I do.
作为一个母亲还能要求什么呢
I mean, what more could a mother ask for?
宝贝 有什么烦心事吗
Honey, what's bothering you?
你对克洛伊看得很准
You were right about Chloe.
我不知道我怎么没看出来
I don't know why I didn't see it.
她想拆散我们俩
She wants to tear us apart.
不是你的错
It is not your fault.
那女人很会操控别人
That woman is manipulative.
你只是以为那是爱 所以被蒙蔽了双眼
Why, you were just blinded by what you thought was love.
现在你要还自己自♥由♥
Now you have to completely free yourself.
怎么做
How?
这还不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
你必须杀了她
You have to kill her.
然后一切都会好起来的
It'll make everything better.
兰迪体内的杀手一直在沉睡
So the killer in Randy was dormant
直到他和母亲又重新联♥系♥上
until he reconnected with his mother.
加上弗洛拉那个扭曲的故事
You add that to Flora's twisted version of the story,
就触发了杀人的冲动
there's your trigger.
是啊 弗洛拉下手的对象
Yeah, Flora's going after the people
都是她认为害自己失去兰迪的人
she holds responsible for taking Randy away from her.
这就解释了那种分♥裂♥
It explains the dichotomy.
兰迪犯下的谋杀
Randy committed the murders
都是基于他母亲提供的蓝图
based on the blueprint his mother provided.
是啊 到现在这地步
Yeah. And at this point
我们手上已经有了一个成熟的杀手
we've got a full-fledged killer on our hands.
杀光了名单上的人之后 下一步他会怎么做
Once he's done with that list of names, what happens next?
他要么自己列个名单依次杀掉
Well, he'll either start killing on his own
要么继续受弗洛拉操控
or Flora will continue to manipulate him
实施她自己的报复
into carrying out her own vengeance.
他母亲说服他不再服药
His mother convinced him to get off his meds.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
首先我要离开这里
First I need to get out of here.
我只要拿上我的钥匙
I just need to grab my keys.
天啊 我想他回来了
Oh, God. I think he's back.
别挂电♥话♥
Stay on the phone with me.
我没事
I'm fine.
我正在往外面走
I'm literally walking out now.
待会儿见
See you in a few.
-在那边 -弗洛拉·马汀
- Right there. - Flora Martin?
没想到会有访客
Oh. I wasn't expecting visitors.
我们是联调局
Well, we're from the FBI.
我是露易丝探员 这是摩根探员
I'm Agent Lewis. This is Agent Morgan.
明白了 有何贵干
I see. To what do I owe this honor?
我们是来跟你谈谈你儿子兰迪
We're here to talk to you about your son Randy.
我们认为他跟至少三起谋杀案有关
We believe he's been involved in at least 3 murders.
你知道什么线索吗
Would you know anything about that?
过去24年我都被关在这里
Well, I've been locked up here for the last 24 years.
问谁都不该问我吧
I'm the last person you should be asking.
马汀女士 记录显示
Ms. Martin, records show
过去三个月你儿子每天都会来
that your son has been visiting you every day
探望你
for the past 3 months.
我们想你应该知道不少情况
We think you know quite a bit about it.
其实不如这么说吧
In fact, you know what I think?
我认为你非常清楚你儿子在干什么
I think you know exactly what your son's been up to,
而且你儿子
and you're absolutely
重拾你未完成的事业 这让你相当激动
thrilled that he picked up where you left off.
兰迪·雅各布 我们是联调局
Randy Jacobs, this is the FBI!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
有打斗痕迹
Definitely signs of a struggle.
兰迪已经无法克制怒火了
Randy can no longer contain his rage.
他完全无所顾忌了
He's unraveling.
看这的情况
By the looks of it,
他应该已经抓走下一个被害人了
he may already have his next victim.
好的 谢谢 罗西
All right, thanks, Rossi.
兰迪和他的未婚妻克洛伊都不见了
Both Randy and his fiancee Chloe are missing.
霍奇发布了全境通告
Hotch just issued an APB.
弗洛拉可能已经让兰迪相信克洛伊是个威胁
Flora may have convinced Randy that Chloe was a threat.
时间不多了
We're running out of time.
不如这样 如果只剩我们两个人的话
Hey, you know what? I think she might be more forthcoming
我想她会更坦诚一点
if it was just the two of us.
-我在外边等着 -谢谢
- I'll be right outside. - Thanks.
你有孩子吗 探员
Do you have any children, Agent?
没有
I don't.
但我可以想象作为父母
But I can imagine how rewarding it must be to be a parent,
看到自己的孩子长大并走向成功是件多么幸福的事
see your child grow up and become successful.
我还知道有很多父母
I also know that a lot of parents
试图间接通过自己的孩子来活着
try to live vicariously through their children.
但对你这种人
But for somebody like you...
这一切不仅是报仇而已
it's about more than just revenge.
对于你来说 兰迪犯下的每一起谋杀案
For you, every murder that Randy commits
都使你一次又一次地
allows you to relive your own crimes,
重温自己的罪行
over and over again,
直到每一个细节
down to the last detail.
是吗
Is that right?
你心里充斥着愤怒
There is so much anger inside of you
以至于不惜毁掉你自己儿子的人生
that you would destroy your own son's life.
我知道你三十年前的遭遇
I know what happened to you 30 years ago.
我知道那个人对你做了什么
I know what that man did to you.
求求你 求求你 别这样
Please. Please, don't do this.
咱俩来找点乐子吧
We are gonna have some fun.
弗洛拉
Flora.
我永远不会忘记他的脸
I will never forget his face.
还有他摸我的感觉和他呼出的气息
Or his hands on my skin or the smell of his breath.
他说我每次望向镜子
He said every time I look in a mirror...
都会想起他
I would...remember him.
他是你开始杀戮的原因
He's the reason you started killing.
弗洛拉 你杀了六名卡车司机
Flora, you killed 6 truckers.
为什么后来停止了
Why not more?
我被捕了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表