What?
什么东西还在
What is still there?
龙舌兰
这个
This.
我跟他打赌输了 于是不得不把这瓶酒给他
I had to give it to him when I lost that bet.
万圣节的赌
Oh, the Halloween bet.
那场面可不好看
That was not a good look.
的确不好看
No, it was not.
在办公室喝酒不是违反规定的吗
Um, isn't it against regulations to drink in here?
这是特殊时刻 要特殊对待
Well, it's a special occasion. It calls for a drink.
再说他们能怎么办 把我赶回伦敦去吗
What are they gonna do, send me back to London?
也对
Right.
敬摩根
To Morgan.
敬所有挚友
To all the delicious friends.
你晚餐有约吗
You have dinner plans?
有
Uh, yeah, I do.
跟你
With you!
你们开派对居然不叫我
You guys are having a party and you didn't invite me?
你想跟我们一起去吃晚饭吗
You want to come to dinner with us?
好 好的 我给威尔打个电♥话♥
Um...yeah. Yeah. I'll let Will know.
天啊 咱们可以来个女生之夜
Oh, my God. We're gonna have a girls night.
我是不是听见有人说女生之夜
Did somebody say girls night?
是的 但我们可以破例带上你
Yes, but we'll make an exception for you.
那我呢
Me, too?
想都别想
Not a chance.
逗你的
Ha ha. Kidding.
那就走吧 我饿死了 晚饭我买♥♥单
Well, let's do it. I'm starving and I'm buying.
把酒带上
And bring the bottle.
天啊
Oh, my God. This is, uh,
这是最棒的
this is -- this is the best.
霍奇和露易丝在做简报
Ok, so, Hutch and Lewis are debriefing,
我会把地址发给他们 让他们到那去跟我们会合
but I'll text them and tell them where to meet us.
咱们去哪吃
Where are we going?
墨西哥餐厅
Mexican?
伦敦的墨西哥煎饼不好吃
Burritos in London no bueno.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我看到龙舌兰了
Oh, I see tequila.
我们要集体聚餐 你们来吗
We're having family dinner. Are you in?
我有时间
I've got some time.
我看到龙舌兰就决定来了
You had me at tequila.
太棒了
Yes! Vamanos!
聚餐去咯
This is happening.
你可以跟我们好好聊聊马克
You can tell us everything about Mark.
我是说事无巨细
By everything, I mean everything about Mark.
我要听所有细节
I want all the details.
我就不用了
I, however, do not.
不会说给你听的
Well, you won't get any.
我会留到真正的女生之夜再说
I'll save that for a real girls night.
"和朋友走在黑暗中
"Walking with a friend in the dark
好过一个人独自在光明中行走"
is better than walking alone in the light."
海伦·凯勒[美国作家]
Helen Keller.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表