我找到了一份关于睡眠不足的报告
I found a report citing sleep deprivation,
但跟车祸没关系 是起儿童绑♥架♥案
but it's not an accident, it's a child abduction.
搞定 我找到了三个月前
Here we go. I managed to find the original
警方的原始报告
police report from 3 months ago.
好了 43岁的威廉姆·泰勒开车行驶在
Ok, a 43-year-old William Taylor
亚利桑那州钱德勒附近的十号♥高速上
was driving I-10 near Chandler, Arizona.
当时夜已深
It was late,
晚上11点半左右
around 11:30.
车上还有他五岁的女儿塔蒂亚娜
He was with his 5-year-old daughter Tatiana.
他们是在舞蹈表演结束后开车回家
They were returning from a dance recital.
这上面说 他刚在自己的废旧汽车回收站
It says here, he just worked a double shift at the salvage yard
连值了两班 当时超级困
which he owns. He was super sleepy.
大概午夜时他下高速去了一个休息站
He pulled off around midnight to a rest stop.
他本打算稍微小睡十分钟
He attempted to close his eyes for 10 minutes,
几个小时后他醒来 发现女儿失踪了
woke up hours later and his daughter was missing.
简直无法想象 这是为人父母最可怕的噩梦
I can't imagine-- a parent's worst nightmare.
这就是触发事件了
There's your trigger.
他折磨他们是为了问
He's torturing them for answers
他女儿被绑♥架♥的事
about his daughter's abduction.
对 在他看来这些被害人都牵扯其中
Yeah, in his mind, he believes his victims were involved.
加西亚 那个案子有任何嫌疑人吗
Garcia, any viable suspects?
没有 警方仔细搜查了整个休息站
Uh, no, the Police canvassed the whole rest stop,
什么都没找到 现在仍然毫无进展
and they came up empty. There's still no leads.
等一下
Hold on.
据泰勒所说
According to Taylor,
有个手上有骷髅纹身的男人
there was a man with a skull tattoo on his hand
在他睡着前曾敲过他的车窗
who knocked on his window moments before he fell asleep.
那家伙告诉泰勒
The guy told Taylor...
我只是想告诉你 你的车尾灯灭了
I just wanted to let you know your taillight is out.
谢了 多谢 谢谢了
Thanks, thanks, thank you, thank you.
如你所说 泰勒可能一直都没法
Like you said, Taylor might have been suffering
得到充分的睡眠
from sleep deprivation himself.
有可能他当时处于微睡眠
It's likely he was in a micro sleep
有骷髅纹身的男人只是他的想象
and he imagined the man with a skull tattoo.
跟所有父母一样 嫌犯一直懊悔不已
And like any parent would be, the unsub is riddled with guilt.
在他看来 他没能保护她的安全
And in his mind, he wasn't able to protect her and keep her safe.
现在基于他的妄想
And now in his delusional state,
他认为每个被害人
he believes each of his victims
都是那个有骷髅纹身的男人
is that man with the skull tattoo.
他在强迫被害人
He's forcing his victims
为他自己所犯的错负责
to take responsibility for his own guilt.
如果他没在休息站睡着
If he hadn't fallen asleep at that rest stop,
他的女儿可能仍在他身边
his daughter might still be with him.
所以他强迫所有被害人保持清醒
So he forces his victims to stay awake
就像他希望当时的自己能做到一样
as he wishes he had.
单位地址和住址已发
Work and home address just sent.
我来通知霍奇
I'll let Hotch know.
-我的女儿在哪 -我不知道
- Where's my daughter? - I don't know!
-告诉我 -不 不
- Tell me! - No, no!
你在想什么呢
Where's your head at right now?
我 我只是不明白 一周前到底发生了什么
I -- I just don't understand what happened a week ago
把一个悲伤的父亲变成了一个杀人凶手
that turned a grieving father into a killer.
可能是案子带来的压力
It could have been the stress from the case.
所有线索都断了 于是他就崩溃了
All the leads went cold and the guy just snapped.
而一无所知就是最糟的
And the not knowing's the worst part.
霍奇 我免提了
Hotch, you're on speaker.
有件事要告诉你们
There's something you should know --
警方找到了塔蒂亚娜的尸体
the police found Tatiana's body.
求求你 别这样 求你了
Please, don't do this, I'm begging you!
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?!
威廉姆·泰勒 把手举起来
William Taylor, step out of the vehicle
从车里下来
with your hands where we can see them.
我抓到他了 这就是那个
I got him. That's the man
有骷髅头纹身的人 他就在那
with the skull tattoo. He's right there.
那不是他 威廉姆
That is not him, William.
该死的 你们为什么就是不听我的
Damn it, why aren't you listening to me?
那个人绑♥架♥了我女儿
That man has my daughter!
-不 他没有 -就是他
- No, he doesn't. - Yes, he does.
我要找到她 我不会再让他
And I'm going to find her and I'm not going
从我手里跑掉了
to let him get away from me again.
好吧 威廉姆 威廉姆 听我说好吗
All right, William, William, listen to me, ok?
你和我都知道他们已经找到了塔蒂亚娜
You and I both know they found Tatiana.
他们找到我的女儿了
They found my little girl?
是的 一周前 威廉姆
Yes, a week ago. William,
你当时也在场
you were there.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你记得那些志愿者 搜寻队吗
You remember the volunteers, the search party?
威廉姆 回忆一下
William, think back.
塔蒂亚娜的尸体在距离休息站不远的
Tatiana's remains were found in the desert
沙漠里被找到了
not far from the rest stop.
不 不 不 不 那不是她
No, no, no, no. That was not her.
她还活着
She's still out there.
想想塔蒂亚娜 威廉姆
Think about Tatiana, William.
想想她会希望你怎么做
Think about what she would have wanted.
爸爸 你就是我的阳光
Hey, daddy, you're my sunshine.
她还活着 我会找到她的
She's alive, and I'm going to find her.
"内疚也许是死亡最痛苦的伴侣了"
"Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death."
可可·香奈儿
Coco Chanel.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
孩子还真是会改变一切 对吧
Wow. Kids really are game-changers, aren't they?
为什么醒来时
Yeah, how is it that I wake
比睡下的时候还累呢
up more exhausted than when I went to bed?
在我们降落前 你何不闭目养神一会呢
Why don't you try to get some shut-eye before we land?
相信我 我试过 睡不着
Oh, trust me, I've tried, it's not happening.
罗西
Hey, Rossi.
我记得里德跟我说过
I remember Reid told me once,
应该是这么说的
uh, I think it was something like this --
摩根
Hey, Morgan,
你知不知道电子设备会发射出
you know electronics emit
一种剥夺睡眠的蓝色光芒
a sleep depriving type of blue light
使你在晚上的时候睡不着觉
that prevents you from falling asleep at night.
我记得
Yeah, I remember that.
可我觉得他是这么说的
I actually think it was more like --
研究表明
Well, studies show
我们每晚需要
that we need between seven and nine hours
七到九小时的睡眠
of sleep a night.
好用至极
Works like a charm.
霍奇
Hotch...
你认为威廉姆的女儿到底是怎么死的
what do you think happened to William's daughter?
警方报告中认为
Well, the police report assumed
因为他的卡车上没有儿童锁
that because he didn't have child locks on his truck,
所以她不知怎么的走入了沙漠
that she wandered off into the desert for some reason.
我看了他们找到尸体的地方
You know, I saw where they found the body.
她是不可能
There's no way she could have found her way
找到回去的路的
back to the road.
沙漠晚上气温骤降
Well, the way the temperatures drop in the desert at night,
她根本没有生还的希望
she didn't stand a chance.
是 可霍奇 你是没见到这个人
Yeah, but, Hotch, you should have seen this guy.
直到最后一刻
I mean, up until the very end,
他还是坚定地认为一个有着骷髅头纹身的人
he was adamant that a guy with a skull tattoo
绑♥架♥了他的女儿
abducted his daughter.
自己脑子里有鬼的不明嫌犯
Well, the unsub with a ghost in his mind
通常都很危险
is always dangerous.
除非这一切不都是他幻想出来的
Unless it wasn't all in his mind.
密西西比州杰克逊
雨真的越来越大了
Ugh, it's really coming down.
你还没玩够吗
Haven't you had enough of that thing?
你知道 等我们到外婆家
You know, once we get to grandma's house,
她就不会再让你玩了
she's going to make you put it away.
你最好省着点电
Well, you better save some of that battery.
导航上说 我们还得再开
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表