and we could have a real life so...
我们也就能开始正常的生活
so I pulled him to the window and...
所以我把他拉到窗边
and I ripped down the curtain
扯掉窗帘
and he lost it.
然后他失控了
You two fought?
你们打起来了吗
Well he attacked me
他攻击了我
so I pushed the fan at him and I ran away.
所以我把风扇推了过去 然后跑开了
But I didn't think I killed him.
我没想到会杀了他
I loved him but...
我爱他 但...
there was nothing I could do.
我却什么也改变不了
Well that's that then.
那么 这案子就这样了
They're free to go.
他俩想走就走吧
You don't think
你没有想过
this success might make them change their minds?
这次成功破案也许能让他俩改主意吗
You know what?
你知道吗
You're a nice kid
你是个好孩子
but today is a good day for you to grow the hell up.
不过 你最好从今天开始学着长大吧
So you're giving him the car?
你把车送他了吗
Oh no honey.
没 宝贝儿
I'm giving him you.
我把你送他了
The car is just a little something to remember his new dad.
送他车 只是为了让他记住他的岳父大人
Welcome to the family son
欢迎成为家庭一员 女婿
That is one weird scary dude.
他真是个疯狂的怪叔叔
Yeah.
是啊
So Brennan's going to Indonesia with Daisy.
布纳恩要和黛西去印尼了
Not talking about that.
现在不说这个
Sweets and Daisy-- they're gonna break up.
我觉得斯维斯和黛西快要分手了
Not talking about that either.
也不说这个
Booth is going to Afghanistan.
布斯要去阿富汗
Not gonna touch that one.
这个话题也暂不讨论
You and I will be staying here.
只有我们仍然待在这里
No. We... are not.
不 我们也不会待在这里了
Oh really?
是吗
And where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Nous allons a Paris.
我们去巴黎
Oh for our honeymoon?
去度蜜月吗
No. For a year.
不 去一整年
Becae I have no desire to break in
因为我不想同新来的
a new forensic anthropologist and an FBI agent
法医人类学家和联邦探员共事
do you?
你呢
No.
不
I do not.
我也不想
Well everything's changing huh?
一切都变了 是吧
Yeah. What do you think's going to happen?
是啊 以后会怎样呢
Not sure.
不清楚
But I do know that we'll be together.
但我很肯定 我们会一直在一起
Ready?
准备好了吗
Lancelot do you hate me?
小可爱 你恨我吗
No Daisy. No.
不 黛西 我不恨你
Do you think you'll wait for me?
你能等我回来吗
That would be really romantic.
那会很浪漫的
I don't think so.
抱歉 我不会等
I don't think you shoud wait for me either.
你也不必等我了
I've really enjoyed working for you Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士 为你工作很愉快
In fact Dr. Saroyan I worked for you
事实上 瑟罗博士 是我为你工作
We both know better.
我们都知道的
Okay I made you this chart of
我为你做了个图集
all the poisonous reptiles and insects
包括当地的所有有毒的爬行动物和昆虫
what they look like
图集里有它们的长相
how to avoid them
避开它们的诀窍
and what to do if you get stung or bitten so...
以及被叮咬后的解毒方法
Thank you Dr. Hodgins.
谢谢你 哈金斯博士
I love you too.
我也爱你
Booth informed me that the proffering
布斯告诉过我
of overly solicitous advice is indicative of love.
过度的关心是爱的表现
Angela.
安琪拉
Hey sweety.
亲爱的
I hope you find something that
我希望你会有所发现
just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human.
一个能够彻底颠覆生命的意义的大发现
I will.
我会的
Dr. Brennan we really have to go.
布纳恩博士 我们该走了
Yes.
好的
Dr. Brennan?
布纳恩博士
Oh my God.
我的天
Sorry. Couldn't get a pass.
抱歉 事先没能请到假
I had to sneak off the base to come say good-bye.
我只能偷偷溜出来和你道别
Listen Bones
听着 骨头
you got to be really careful in that Indonesian jungle okay?
你在印尼丛林里要格外小心 好吗
Booth in a week you're going to a war zone.
布斯 一周后你就要去战区了
Please don't be a hero.
别逞英雄
Please just... don't be you.
不要逞强做傻事
One year from today
一年后的今天
we meet at the reflecting pool on the mall.
我们在购物中心的倒影池边 不见不散
Right by the...
那旁边有个...
Coffee cart.
卖♥♥咖啡的
I know.
我知道
One year from today.
一年后的今天 不见不散
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表