剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
能帮你站起来的都是懂得跌倒是什么滋味的人
大家都知道我喜欢撒谎 尤其是为了
And I've been known to lie, especially to, uh,
保住我的工作
try and keep my job.
对吧
Right?
我即是你 我是个酒瘾者
I'm you, and I'm an alcoholic.
我亦是我 我是个酒瘾者
I'm me, and I'm an alcoholic,
我只想与你们分享
and I just wanted to share with you...
我最近跌落低谷
how I've recently hit bottom.
这一切都起源于
It all started...
我被叫来带领这队
when I got called up to lead this
精英警♥察♥
elite unit of cops.
我获得了升职
I got a promotion.
这小组非常成功
And, uh, the unit was very successful.
他们人都很不错
They're pretty okay.
他们一直支持我
They support me.
这是我这辈子第一次觉得
It's the first time in my life that I feel like
自己是其中的一份子
I've been a part of a team.
我最近发现我有个弟弟
I recently discovered I had a brother.
我深爱过的一个女人
A woman that I loved...
我仍然深爱着的那个女人
A woman that I love
最近也重新回到我的生活
recently came back into my life.
我勇敢地反抗了我爸
I stood up to my dad...
那个从小就殴打我贬低我的男人
a man who beat me and belittled me my entire life.
我还去了我妈妈的骨灰撒落的地方
I went to the place where my mother's ashes were scattered.
我...
And...
我有所感触
I felt something.
我想 当我把话都说出来
I guess, when I talk about it all...
就那样说出来 听起来好像还挺好的
...like that, it just sounds pretty good.
可我却是前所未有的难过
But I've never felt worse.
我深深地跌落了谷底
I hit rock bottom.
我即是你
I'm you.
我即是你
I'm you.
我即是你
I'm you.
我想我是所有人吧
I'm everybody, I guess.
而我站在这里
And I'm here...
是因为我无力控制我的瘾症
because I am powerless over my addiction.
我的人生
And my life,
突然变得有意义了的人生
which suddenly means something to me...
变得难以掌控
has become unmanageable.
你很棒
Bravo.
你真的很棒
Bravo, I say.
现在该干吗了
So now what?
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表