剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
but it... it's a pretty good reason.
你再错过一次预约 我就要撤销
Miss one more appointment, and I will have to withdraw
你的临时健康证明了
your provisional fitness certification.
很高兴见到你 格雷夫利警探
Nice to meet you, Detective Gravely,
向你表示深切的同情
and you have my deepest sympathies.
我对你的痛苦感同身受 查曼医生
And I feel your pain... Dr. Chaman.
"查曼医生"
"Dr. Chaman"?
戴比不是他的姓吗
"Deb" is his first name?
我拿到权限查看了
I was able to access
受害者的通讯录和电子日历
the victim's contact and digital calendar.
酒店的活动经理证实了
Huh. Hotel events manager corroborates
她当时正在检查设施
that she was there checking out facilities.
她今天有个神秘约会
She has a curious appointment today.
下午两点 在M家M.J.
At 2:00 P.M., M.J. at M's?
同样的约会
Mm-hmm, and that same appointment
每个星期四都有
recurs every Thursday,
所以我上网查了M.J.是什么意思
So I went online to check for clues
你猜怎么着
on what "M.J." stands for, and guess what?
大♥麻♥
Marijuana.
所以"M家"是卖♥♥给她毒品的人
So, "M's" her dealer?
还有迈克尔·杰克逊 穆斯乔[加拿大]
And there's also Michael Jackson, Moose Jaw,
怪兽卡车[游戏] 机械接合和兆焦
Monster Jam, mechanical joint, and megajoules.
所以她每周有一次能源会议
So, she has weekly energy meetings?
在穆斯乔
In Moose Jaw?
你们在嘲笑我
You guys are mocking me.
好吧 那你们觉得这是什么意思
Okay, so, what do you think it stands for,
你们这些自作聪明的大男人
you -- you smarty-pants boys?
麻将
Mahjong.
富婆喜欢下午搓麻将
Rich ladies play mahjong in the afternoon.
M就是她摆麻将桌的朋友
"M" is her friend who hosts.
你怎么会知道麻将的
How do you know about mahjong?
在我小时候
My mom used to make me
我妈妈让我参加的课后辅♥导♥
go to after-school programs when I was kid
都是富婆们资助的
funded by rich ladies,
所以我时不时要穿上西装打上领带
and every now and then, I had to put on a suit and tie
顺道拜访然后道个谢
and go by and say "Thank you"?.
-在她们打麻将时吗 -对 她们超爱打
- During mahjong? - Oh, yeah. They love it.
她最常联♥系♥的人 梅雷迪思 没写姓
Aha. And her favorite contact -- Meredith, no last name.
我去拿帽子
I'll get my hat.
瓦妮萨简直是雀圣
Vanessa was a force of nature.
她麻将打得非常好
She did so much good work.
你们都是瓦妮萨的牌友吗
Vanessa was a part of your group?
是的 我们都很喜欢她
Yes. We loved her very much.
等一下
Wait a minute.
为什么你们这里有八个人
How come there's eight of you here?
什么
Excuse me?
麻将是四人一桌的
Mahjong is played in groups of four,
但是你们的朋友刚被杀
But your friend just got killed,
你们应该有一桌是三缺一...
which would leave you a man down...
这说明你早就知道
Which means you knew...
她今天不会来了
she was not gonna make it today,
也就是说你知道她会被杀
which means you knew she was gonna get murdered.
女士们
Ladies?
不管瓦妮萨对别人说了什么
No matter what Vanessa said to anybody,
是她自己决定不再玩麻将的
it was her decision to quit mahjong.
那你怎么知道她会和别人说什么
And why do you think she'd go and do that, huh?
因为你们都超爱她吗
'Cause she was loved too much?
你真是个粗鲁的男人
You're a very rude man.
又不是他在朋友死的第二天
He's not the one playing dominoes and getting drunk
就开始吃喝玩乐的
the day after your friend was murdered.
我们没什么可说的了
We have nothing more to say.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why is that?
你们肉毒素打多了面瘫了吗
'cause the botox has frozen your face so much?
还是说你们只是一些冷血无情的骗子
Or are you really just a pack of cold, soulless frauds
你们为了挤进那些紧身裙里
who have squeezed out every ounce of human decency
只好连基本的人性都甩出去
in order to fit in those dresses,
还有比起自己好朋友的死
and who care more about society secrets
你们更在乎社会潜规则吧
than the death of your BFF?
滚出去
Get out!
把她们都抓起来
Arrest them all.
只给她们垃圾食品和自来水
Give them nothing but fatty foods and tap water.
她们就会说实话了
They'll talk.
这些麻将女们都是
These mahjong women sit together
非营利组织的董事会成员
on the boards of non-profits,
互相参加对方的慈善筹款活动之类的
attend each other's charitable fundraisers, et cetera.
死者瓦妮萨·泰莫玩的慈善
And our victim, Vanessa Taymor's pet charity
是为无家可归的人捐款的
is the homeless.
"文化教养 女性问题 癌症 公园绿化"
"Literacy, women's issues, cancer, parks beautification."
巴克斯卓让你把她们全抓起来
Backstrom told you to arrest all of them?
罪名是什么啊
On what grounds?
引用他的话
And I quote...
"因为她们都是富贵婊"
"For being rich bitches."
别担心 我谁都没抓
Don't worry. I didn't arrest anyone.
有查到为什么瓦妮萨·泰莫
Have we figured out why Vanessa Taymor
被她们的小团体逐出来了吗
was ejected from the group?
她们拒绝回答 而且已经各自叫了律师
They refused to talk. And they called their lawyers.
你应该试试跟巴克斯卓相反的风格
You should try the opposite of Backstrom --
礼貌地提问
to ask politely.
女士们 这是我之前承诺请你们喝的茶
Ladies, here's the tea I promised.
这是桃花薄荷茶
This is the peach-blossom mint infusion
我的一位西♥藏♥僧侣朋友送的
that was blessed by a Tibetan monk friend of mine.
你之前说到瓦妮萨·泰莫是吧
You were saying about Vanessa Taymor?
她为什么离开呢
The reason she left?
瓦妮萨不玩麻将了是因为唐纳德·桑普森
Vanessa quit playing mahjong because of Donald Sampson.
种族歧视视频里的那家伙吗
The racist-video guy?
只是所谓的种族歧视者吧
Alleged racist.
在视频里唐纳德·桑普森
Uh, the video shows Donald Sampson
反复用种族歧视色彩浓郁的语言
repeatedly using barbaric racial slurs
讽刺黑人和拉美人
in reference to both Blacks and Hispanics.
你想知道怎么赚钱吗
You want to know how to get rich?
卖♥♥一堆破烂 给那些渣滓
Sell a load of crap... to the scum of the earth.
"渣滓"就是指黑人 棕皮人
And by "Scum," I mean the... Blacks, Browns...
黄种人
Yellow ones.
凡是你能想到的都算
You name it.
这一招屡试不爽啊
It's the oldest trick in the book.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
不可原谅
It's inexcusable.
但是 有人跟我说 录像是假的
I am led to understand, though, that the tape may not be real,
所以我当时认为我们应该等一等
which is why I felt that we should wait
别马上拒绝他的慷慨捐款
before rejecting his charitable donations.
瓦妮萨·泰莫当时却认为完全不应该接受
Vanessa Taymor felt that it would be wrong
唐纳德·桑普森的钱来做她的慈善是吗
to take Donald Sampson's money for her homeless charity?
她认为我们谁都不应该接受
Oh, she felt it would be wrong for all of us.
甚至因此而与我们决裂了
Caused quite a rift.
我倒是觉得更应该榨干那家伙身上
Personally, I say suck every guilty dime you can
所有的脏钱
out of the guy.
警探 我们是有过争执
Detective, we had a spat.
瓦妮萨不再跟我们搓麻将了
Vanessa quit mahjong...
这不至于让我们去杀她吧
Not worth murder.
大家都说是一位愤怒的情妇
People are saying that an angry mistress
上传的视频
posted the video.
已经有八百多万的点击率了
It's got eight million-plus views,
而且桑普森运动公♥司♥的股票
and the stock in Sampson's Sports Company
一路狂跌
is falling fast.
这就是为什么我宁愿选择妓♥女♥
That's why I prefer prostitutes --
你可以完全信任她们
you can trust 'em.
对于慈善团体这还真是个进退两难的选择
You know, it's an interesting dilemma for charities --
到底要不要接受不干净的钱呢
do you take dirty money or not?
还真是个难题 不过...
That is an interesting dilemma, except for...
当然要接受那些钱啊
of course you take the money!
警探们 泰莫先生醒了
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表