剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
抱歉打扰了 先生们
Excuse me for interrupting, gentlemen.
巴克斯卓警长
Sheriff Backstrom,
我是彼得·尼德玛尔警官
my name is Sergeant Peter Niedermayer.
我和您儿子在特案组共事
I work with your son in Special Crimes.
见到您很荣幸 长官
It's an honor to meet you, sir.
埃弗雷特派你来给我当保姆 彼得
Everett assign you to be my babysitter, Pete?
他是有多恨你呀
He hates you that much?
我相信厌恶与爱本出自同源
Well, I believe that love and hate are the same energy.
重要的是我们选择如何吸收那种能量
It's just how you choose to accept that energy that matters.
这是我听过最奇葩的话了
That's about the flakiest thing I ever heard.
尼德玛尔
Niedermayer.
你写过一篇用行为动力学
You wrote that article about
确定嫌疑人的文章吧
identifying suspects using behavioral dynamics.
是的
Yes.
写得好 引人深思
Good piece. Thought-provoking.
我在文章里引用了巴克斯卓副队长的话
I quoted Lieutenant Backstrom in that article.
你在网上搜的时候
When you were searching the Internet,
是想搜他还是你自己
were you looking for him or yourself?
我不用搜我自己 彼得
No need to search for myself, Pete.
我明白自己的斤两
I always know where I am.
这和案子有关吗
This have something to do with the case?
这些孩子里有一个是部落首领的侄子
One of these kids is nephew to the tribe's chief.
他在我的县里惹了事
He got in trouble in my county,
我把他交给他们自己人审判
and I'm returning him to be tried by his own people.
他们是自愿组织的
They got a volunteer thing here.
和平法庭
Yeah, the peace-giving courts.
你相信恢复性司法吗
Do you believe in restorative justice?
[通过向受害者等赔罪以督促犯人接受对自己所犯罪行的责任]
我不太信任我们的体制
I don't much trust our system.
他们的总不会更糟了
They can't do worse.
你不介意我告诉副队长吧
You won't mind if I tell the lieutenant, would you?
不介意
Not at all.
干脆拍个照片给他吧
Hell, send him a picture.
很高兴见到你 队长
Good to see you, Captain.
你比我预想的还要蠢 尼德玛尔
Then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought, Niedermayer.
我觉得他只是想平息
I think that he is trying to smooth things over
你和部落之间的矛盾
between you and the tribe.
我有照片为证
I have a photo.
他这辈子都没为我做过任何事
He hasn't lifted a hand for me one day in his life.
除了打我之外
Except for hitting.
也许他变了
Well, maybe he's changed --
这在现实世界是不可能的
Yeah, that doesn't happen in the real world.
稍等
Hold on.
不 我要挂了
No, I got to hang up.
我们在棚屋里找姬佬
We're looking for lesbians in a shed.
儿子 你的手下真不错
Son, you got a good man here,
如果你是想盯着我
but look, if you want to keep an eye on me yourself,
我不介意去你那找你
I don't mind coming where you are,
或者我们一小时发一张照片给你
or listen -- we'll send you pictures an hour apart.
先挂了
Got to go.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
工具是崭新的 铲子却生锈老旧
Brand-new tools, rusty old shovel.
不敢相信你说对了
I can't believe you were right about this.
我不敢相信布鲁的单次破坏理论这么站不住脚
I can't believe how stupid Blue's theory of the lone vandal looks.
我是个赶着进行
I'm a lesbian terrorist
下一次爆♥炸♥袭击的姬佬恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
racing off to my next bombing attack.
为什么时间这么紧迫
Why make time in my busy schedule
还要带套套和男人爱爱
to have safe sex with a man?
这不是避孕套 是个月经杯
It's not a diaphragm. That's a menstrual cup.
我是个不相信卫生棉条的环保主义者
I'm an environmental loser who doesn't believe in tampons.
为什么我还要用
Why would I wipe up spills
被漂白的死树皮擦屁♥股♥
with the bleached skin of a murdered tree?
桑福德·艾因霍恩 驾照
我不知道她在那里
I had no idea she was there.
那你的逃亡安全屋就是全波特兰
Then you have the worst-kept secret fugitive safe house
最不安全的了
in all of Portland.
她肯定是在奖学金茶会期间发现的
She must have found it during the scholarship tea party.
说谎
Liar.
你要是知情不报...
If you're withholding any information from us --
问问她第二个炸♥弹♥的事
Ask her about the second bomb.
离化石燃料立法只剩几周了 那可是有划时代意义的
I am weeks away from historic fossil-fuel legislation.
为什么我要在这当口冒险藏匿一个逃犯
Why would I risk it all by harboring a fugitive?
因为对你来说 她不是逃犯
Because to you, she's not a fugitive.
她是你一生的挚爱
She's the love of your life.
我的婚姻很幸福
I am a happily married woman.
所以你才更得要
All the more reason
把你的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥小性宠儿藏起来
to keep your terrorist sex pet hidden away.
不过真正的秘密是 她背着你和别人有一腿
But the real secret is, she's two-timing you --
而且是个男人
with a man.
我知道
I know.
如果你连恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都不能信任 还能信谁
If you can't trust a terrorist, who can you trust?
桑福德·艾因霍恩 律师
这是桑福德·艾因霍恩
This is Sanford Einhorn.
来自企业之鹰
From Eagles for Enterprise.
企业之鹰是个支持右翼的组织
Eagles for Enterprise is a right-wing advocacy group.
是环境保护联盟的死对头
Enemies of the Environmental Defense League.
他们在每个问题上都和埃莉诺争斗不休
They fight Eleanor on every issue.
桑福德·艾因霍恩是固定成员
And Sanford Einhorn is a longtime member.
退役空军上尉 离异
Retired air force captain, divorced.
他现在是个律师 专攻起诉政♥府♥
He's a lawyer who specializes in suing the government --
土地征用 医疗卫生 环保署
Eminent domain, healthcare, E.P.A.
一切对人类有益的东西
Anything that's good for mankind.
他跟萨宾的计划有什么关系
And what's this guy's connection to Sabine's plan?
这就更奇怪了
It gets weirder.
上个月 有人看到他们
In the last month, they were both seen
好几次共同出席了企业之鹰的活动
at several of the same Eagles for Enterprise events.
她是想渗透进去吗
Was she trying to infiltrate?
还是她喜欢吃烧烤
Or she likes a good barbecue?
不 我猜她是想从艾因霍恩的战机上
No, I think she wants to drop the next bomb
再丢一枚炸♥弹♥下来
from his fighter jet.
他是不会和警方合作的
He's not gonna talk to cops.
他应该会喜欢年轻的环保主义者
He seems to like young environmentalists.
所以 帕克特 你去怎么样
So, Paquet, why don't you go?
太棒了 我第一个卧底任务
Yes! My first undercover mission!
谢啦 查理
Thank you, Charlie.
他在市区工作 我会在午餐时间搞定他
He works downtown, so I'll get him at lunch.
好了 先等一下
Okay, hold on a second.
娜迪亚 如我直言
Nadia, all due respect,
我自己就是个年轻的环保主义者
I actually am a young environmentalist
也有卧底经验 所以...
with actual undercover experience, so--
但你搞砸了 所以才被调到这里
Which went so badly, you ended up here.
你找到炸♥弹♥的下一个准确投放点了吗
Have you pinpointed targets for the next bomb?
国土安♥全♥局♥同意你父亲的观点
Homeland Security agrees with your father.
一次性的蓄意破坏行为
One-time act of vandalism.
但如果是我的话 我会袭击控制中心
But if I were her, I'd hit the control center.
在出现伤亡前找出下个目标
Find the next target before somebody dies.
这个位置有人吗
Is this seat taken?
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
我们没见过
We've never met.
太伤人了
I'm crushed.
"审判油老虎"
"Grilling for gas guzzlers."
为了反对埃莉诺·迪灵海运用油监管立法的募捐活动
The fundraiser to fight Eleanor Deering's MPG legislation.
一个朋友介绍我们俩认识的
A mutual friend introduced us.
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm sorry -- who are you?
我记得你
I remember you.
顺便说一句
I was mesmerized by -- by the way
我被你说的勇气和正义给迷住了
you spoke of courage and righteousness.
还有当时你穿着一件
Oh, and -- and you wore
写着"别踩我"的高尔夫T恤
a "Don't tread on me" golf shirt,
那真是太衬你了 我都惊呆了
and I gushed at how well it fit you.
也可能是我刚想出来的
Maybe I just thought it.
你是谁
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表