剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
撒下你母亲骨灰的地方
where your mother's ashes were scattered.
为什么
Wh-why?
你就可以告诉她 你原谅她草率自杀
So that you can tell her you forgive her for committing suicide
丢你和布鲁相依为命的事了
and leaving you all alone with Blue.
这事你也有份
You're in on this?
要是我都能跟我妈妈重归于好
If I have to make peace with my mother,
你为什么不能解开你的心结呢
why shouldn't you make peace with yours?
埃弗雷特
Everett?
你为什么随身带一柄这么大的来♥复♥枪♥
Why are you bringing a great, big rifle and
和大把大把的弹♥药♥呢
hundreds of rounds of ammunition with you?
我是去度假呢 我想打个猎
I am on vacation. I plan on doing a little hunting.
我们可以出发了吗
Now could we go, please?
我们要去哪呢
Where are we going?
罗卡线人的遗言是"岩底"[最低点]
Rocha's informant's last words were "Rock Bottom".
他说这词也挺合乎情理的
Understandable he felt that way,
毕竟他快要失血而死了
since he was bleeding to death and all.
不 那不是在说他的感觉
No, it's not a feeling.
岩底就是字面所指的地方
Rock Bottom is a literal place.
对呀 我也是这个意思
Hey, yeah, for me, too.
我说的岩底是指一条小溪或小河
The Rock bottom I'm talking about is a low-lying strip of land
旁边的低洼狭长地带
next to a creek or a river.
所以你是要去这样的地方吗
And you're gonna check the place out?
不 我要去逮捕一名毒贩和一名谋杀犯
No, I'm gonna arrest a meth dealer and a murderer,
然后还要把一名腐♥败♥的警长送上法庭
and I'm gonna put a corrupt Sheriff on trial.
这样的话 局长就没办法
That way, the Chief can't can me
仅仅因为我胆固醇高就把我解雇了
just because I've got high cholesterol.
从现在起 要是看到任何吓人的东西
Now, if I see anything scary,
我们就悄悄溜走
we're gonna sneak out of here
带一支机动部队回来
and come back with the cavalry.
找到了 埃德加·诺威斯特
There he is -- Edgar Norwest.
你发现什么了
Hey, what do you got?
好了
Okay.
那现在我们怎么办
Okay, so what do we do now?
现在怎么办吗
What do we do now?
我们先离开这个鬼地方
We get the hell out of here.
什么
What?
去叫空中支援
Call in air strikes.
那就是你要抓的人对吧
That's your guy, isn't it?
那家伙看起来就是个大毒枭啊
And what looked like a ton of meth.
听我说 如果我们等到援兵再来
Listen, if we wait for the cavalry,
他们可能早没影了
it could all be gone.
敌众我寡 我需要支援
We are outnumbered. I need backup.
好了 现在只有他一个人了
Okay. Now there's only one.
射他
Shoot him.
你说啥
What?
编个故事就行了 我会帮你圆话的
Concoct a story. I'll back you up.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
你说他捅死了那个男孩
You said he stabbed the boy
天知道还有没有捅死别人啊
and God knows who else.
快射他
Shoot him.
开枪吧
Come on. Do it.
我做不到
I can't.
瓦伦丁 不不不
Valentine! No! No! No!
别动 联调局
Freeze! FBI.
别动 否则我开枪了
Freeze, or I'll ice you.
这里是原住民居留地
This is native land.
即使联调局也要有许可才能进入
Even the FBI has to ask permission to come here.
联调局可是想干啥就干啥的
I'm pretty sure the FBI can do whatever the hell they want.
你肯定不是探员
No way you're a Fed.
他又是干吗的
And what the hell is he?
波特兰警局
Portland Police Bureau.
这里是原住民领地
This is Indian land!
瓦伦丁
Valentine!
双膝跪地
Get on your knees
双手置于脑后
and put your hands behind your head.
我说真的 下次就不会打偏了
I mean it. I will not miss the next time.
就像上次那枪 我完全是故意的
Like I did that time. Totally on purpose.
把枪给我 去铐住诺威斯特
Give me that. Go cuff Norwest.
你怎么知道我的名字的
How do you know my name?
把双手牢牢铐在他背后
Slap them on till they hurt, behind his back.
我知道怎么用手铐
I know how to work handcuffs.
这可不是给基佬们用的特别好玩的
These aren't the gay, fun-filled,
茸毛制成的那种手铐 好吗
furry-lined kind, okay?
要是他挣脱了手铐
He slips out of these,
那你可就远不止是被抽打屁♥股♥了
you're gonna get a lot more than a spanking.
我保证拷紧
Promises, promises.
啊哈 那就是杀人凶器吗
Yikes. Is that the murder weapon?
拽他起来
Stand him up.
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
射死他哪还这么多麻烦事
A lot easier to shoot him.
你会后悔没杀了我
You're gonna wish you had.
海洋加油站
不是吧 又加油 瓦伦丁
Really? Gas again, Valentine?
是柴油 这车消耗柴油比汽油多
It's oil. This thing burns more oil than gas.
你俩到底是什么人
Who are you guys really?
我已经跟你说过了
I told you already--
波特兰警局 特案组
Portland Police Bureau, Special Crimes.
放我走吧 我给你们一万
Let me go. I'll give you $10,000.
真的吗 你都听到了 瓦伦丁
Really? You hear that, valentine?
他想给我们一万 你怎么看
He wants to give us $10,000. What do you think?
我看他是在撒谎 他会来追杀我们
I think he's lying and that he's gonna hunt us down
然后用他的大刀子捅死我们
and kill us with his big knife.
这里是库奇县
This is Cooch County.
难道不是该把我交给布鲁·巴克斯卓吗
Don't you got to turn me over to Blue Backstrom?
你就希望是这样对吧
Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
因为你贿赂了他
'Cause you're paying him off.
人人都知道布鲁·巴克斯卓是不收贿赂的
Everybody knows you can't pay off Blue Backstrom.
人人都知道不给布鲁分一杯羹
Everybody knows you can't transport meth across
就休想带着毒品通过库奇县
Cooch County without Blue getting a cut.
布鲁就是一条响尾蛇
Blue's a rattlesnake.
我跟他井水不犯河水
I stay out of his way, he stays out of mine.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧 天呐
Oh, you've got to be kidding me. God!
我听说你来镇上了
I heard you were in town.
我们来这是有正式警务在身 老爸
We're here on an official police operation, dad.
老爸 他是你老爸
Dad? He's your dad?
好了
Okay.
是什么正式警务 儿子
What sort of official police operation, son?
我要把逃犯移送回波特兰市
I'm transporting a fugitive to the city of Portland, okay?
管好你自己的事就行了
So just go be about your business.
这是在库奇县 什么事我都管
This is Cooch County, son. It's all my business.
一个被铐着的印第安人坐在一辆
Especially a handcuffed Indian in a...
烂车里这种事我尤其得管
communist car you got here.
听我说
Listen to me.
这狗♥杂♥种♥拘押了我
That son of a bitch takes me into custody,
你只能在天国之门找到我了
you're gonna find me at the Pearly Gates.
我不了解你的宗教 但是你用刀刺人
I don't know your religion, but going around stabbing people
通常不会让你上天堂
in the spleen typically doesn't lead to heaven.
天国之门是一座废弃的汞矿
Pearly Gates is an abandoned mercury mine.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah. It --
老不死的 我有个问题问你
Yo, uh, Tombstone, I got a question for you.
你们这儿每样东西的昵称都这么逗的吗
Does everything in your county have a funny little name?
我猜你本人就被叫过不少逗昵称
I'll bet you've been called a few funny little names yourself.
我们接下来这么做吧
Here's what we're gonna do.
首先我们要遵照法律
We're gonna abide by the law,
在纳恩法官面前进行辩论
gonna argue our respective cases in front of Judge Nunn.
她会告诉我们之后该怎么做
She'll tell us what'll happen after that.
不好意思啊老爹 我恐怕办不到
Yeah, I'm so sorry, dad. I can't make it.
这身衣服不适合出庭
Just not dressed for court.
这是在库奇县 不必搞得那么正式
It's Cooch County, son. We don't stand on formalities.
我要见我的律师
I want my lawyer.
我要求和我的逃犯一起转移
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表