剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
特里皮
Trippi?
犯罪现场 请勿入内
十块钱赌是你的雪茄呛死他的
10 bucks says it was your cigar smoke that killed him.
被害者没有钱包和身份证
The victim had no wallet or I.D.
首批到现场的警官认出他是
First officers on the scene identified him
但丁·特里皮
as Dante Trippi.
没听说过
Never heard of him.
特里皮就是那个
Trippi was the guy who you warned
你警告他别再靠近瓦伦丁的家伙
to never come near Valentine again.
想起来没 你把枪塞在他嘴里
Remember? You put the thing in his mouth.
你当时还威胁人家说"你死定了"
And you was like, "I'll kill you."
你威胁的那个人
You threatened the man who ended up
最后在你家门口被害
murdered at your doorstep?
-真奇妙啊 -你知道莫托的
- Well, that looks good. - You know Moto.
对他来说 所有白人看起来都一样
To him, all white guys look the same.
可能是尼德玛尔
It was probably Niedermayer.
副队长 如果你想来看看的话
Lieutenant, if you will.
被害者 他站在这里
The victim -- he stood here.
他在这里被射杀
He was shot from here.
砰 然后子弹击穿了他的肺
Pop -- now, the bullet pierced his lung,
但他还能继续呼吸 因为
but he kept breathing because the chest
胸腔是负压空间
is a negative-pressure space,
-当腔体受到重击...-尼德玛尔
- and when the cavity's punc-- - Niedermayer!
抱歉 从血液喷溅的形状来看
I'm sorry. The blood pattern shows
他在越过栏杆之前加速了
that he accelerated before going over the railing,
也就是说他是被扔进水里的
which indicates that he was thrown into the water,
凶手大概想一枪就结果他
uh, presumably to finish him off without having to fire
这样就不会引来不必要的注意
an additional shot and attract unwanted attention,
但是 凶手没有亲眼看着被害者死去
but the murderer did not stay to make sure the victim was dead.
而是仓皇逃窜 绊倒了这些废料桶
Instead, he fled, stumbling over this disposal drum,
防冻液喷溅的形状说明
spraying, uh, antifreeze in a pattern that suggests
他跑得很快
that he was running quickly.
这就排除了副队长的嫌疑了
Well, that rules out the lieutenant as a suspect.
谢谢你 说得好
Thank you. Good point.
同时 被害者游泳
Meanwhile, the victim swam
一直游到这儿
all the way around over to here...
...他在这儿试图爬上梯子
...where he managed to climb up this ladder --
注意阶梯上稀释了的血液
Note the diluted blood on the rungs.
他体力不支 沿着这条路爬行...
Weakened, he crawls along this path...
...直到遇见了你
...before running into you.
为什么但丁·特里皮会在你的屋...船
So, why was Dante Trippi at your house...boat?
-你的船屋 -这儿到底怎么了
- Your houseboat. - What the hell's going on here?
从上回集♥会♥后的警♥察♥荣耀大游♥行♥以来
I haven't been woken up by this many cops
我还没被这么多警♥察♥吵醒过
since the Police Pride Parade after party.
你想知道为什么特里皮会来我的船屋吧
You want to know why Trippi came to my boat?
为了来见他
To see him.
特里皮
Trippi?
这叫的也太假了
That was a fake scream.
为什么你要用那种眼神看我
Why you looking at me like that?
你把特里皮的下巴打骨折后 我就没见过他
I have not seen Trippi since you broke his jaw!
你把他的下巴打骨折了
You broke his jaw!
如果他是我想象中的那个人的话
If this is even the guy I'm thinking of.
抱歉 深夜谋杀案调查
Sorry. Late-night murder investigation.
真是年轻人干的活
It's a young man's game.
说到年龄 你保养得出人意料得好啊
Speaking of age, you look surprisingly good.
我可以一整天都陶醉在你的赞美里
Oh, I could bask in your compliments all day,
但我来是针对特里皮的案子给你提个醒
but I came to give you a heads-up about the Trippi case.
省省吧 人♥渣♥相杀的谋杀案从来都破不了
Oh, save it. Scumbag-on-scumbag murders never get solved.
这个案子必须破 你只有五天时间
Well, this one has to. You got five days.
因为我们要上真人秀吗
Because we're on a reality show?
不 那是下次平民监督委员会开会的时间
No, that's when the civilian-oversight committee meets next,
此外 有传言说
and there are rumors circulating
是你把特里皮的下巴打骨折了
that you broke Trippi's jaw.
这是彻头彻尾的假话
That is completely false.
我到的时候 他的下巴已经骨折了
It was broken when I got there.
-那特里皮为什么去你的船屋 -我怎么知道
- And what was Trippi doing at your barge? - I have no idea.
去看你弟弟瓦伦丁
To see Valentine, your brother,
不管是不是你把特里皮的下巴打骨折了
who Trippi beat up the night you may or may not
那晚他被特里皮打了
have broken his jaw?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
这可就偏题了
Well, that's beside the point.
你的睫毛
Your eyelashes.
-怎么了 -它们就像...
- What? - Wow, they're like...
就像在你脸上结网的蜘蛛
Like spiders nesting on your face.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你穿了绑带鞋 你身上有蜜桃味
You got stripper shoes on. You smell like peach cobbler.
你在和某个人约会
You're dating someone.
现在你还是把注意力集中在自己身上
Okay, you need to focus on yourself right now.
趁这事还没闹大前找出凶手
Find the killer before all this blows up
否则就把你踢出特案组
and gets you kicked off the S.C.U.
喜欢蜜桃味的男人才不喜欢女人
Men who like peach cobbler don't like women!
干什么
What?
一群懒鬼 还不快起身查案抓凶手
Get off your lazy asses and go catch the killer.
拆卸赃车这行你干了四年
You did four years for stripping cars.
特里皮一天都没干过 就直接去卖♥♥♥车♥了
Trippi didn't do one day for selling them.
你的脱衣舞俱乐部被神秘烧毁之后
So, after your strip joint mysteriously burned down,
你找了个新的合伙人 但丁·特里皮
you took on a new partner -- Dante Trippi.
但丁·特里皮因为你卖♥♥淫
Dante Trippi posted your bail
给你付了十次保释金
10 times for prostitution.
九次之后
After nine of those times,
你报了警说他要杀你
you told 911 that he was gonna kill you.
你因盗窃被开除之后
After you were fired for stealing,
你在属于这个人的空仓库里
you were beaten within an inch of your life
被打得奄奄一息
in an empty warehouse owned by this man.
你有四年时间计划复仇 然后你成功了
You had four years to plan your revenge, then you got it.
我还在保释期内 我怎么能搞到枪
I'm on parole. How am I gonna get a gun?
小伙子 谁告诉你特里皮是被枪击的
Son, who said anything about Trippi being shot?
副队长 有动机并且没有不在场证明
Lieutenant, I got motive and no alibi.
只有死人 才能真正终结敲诈勒索
Nothing ends extortion like a murder.
外面有个姑娘可能是杀害但丁·特里皮的凶手
I got a girl out there who might have killed Dante Trippi,
她确实快把我吓死了
and she definitely scares the hell out of me.
这样没用的
This is useless.
我都比这群屌♥丝更像嫌犯
I'm a better suspect than any of these losers.
天啊 尼德玛尔 别比来比去了
Oh, god. Niedermayer, stop miming.
去港口 去找指向别人的证据
Get down to the port, find some evidence that
不是指向我 都滚出去
points at anybody other than me! Out!
冷静 好
Okay. Okay.
你把备用枪放在哪
Where do you keep your spare gun?
这边要打起枪战了
It's like the O.K. Corral over here.
老实交代 快
Talk. Now.
怎么交代 我现在还吓得发抖呢
How? I'm still shaking with terror.
瞧见没
See?
至少我的内心在颤抖
Well, at least on the inside.
现在不是该有个人温柔地抚着我的秀发
Isn't somebody supposed to be tenderly stroking my hair
保证会为我报仇...
and promising to avenge m--
说曹操 曹操到啊
speak of the devil.
射向瓦伦丁的子弹
The bullets fired at Valentine
和杀死特里皮的子弹来自同一把枪
came from the same gun that killed Trippi.
仔细看被膛线划出的相同条纹
Note the matching striation marks from the rifled barrel.
这么说瓦伦丁和特里皮肯定有关系
So, Valentine and Trippi must be connected.
这事要是上了监督听证会就麻烦了
It's not gonna look good at your oversight hearing.
特里皮和我没有任何关系
Trippi and I are not connected.
你撒谎
You're lying.
动作这么夸张当心闪了腕
Melodramatic gestures like that might hurt your hand.
特里皮是个高阶销赃者
Trippi was a big-time fence,
而你不过是个级别超低的
And you're nothing but a little low-level --
精品收藏家
Boutique collector.
特里皮只想要你的部分藏品
All Trippi wanted was a piece of your action.
哪一部分
Which piece?
红酒
Wine.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表