剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
所以 我要是你们
So, uh, if I were you,
我会把自己知道的都告诉警方
I would come to me with what you know
而不是让我带着手铐
rather than having me come after you...
来抓你
with handcuffs!
如果能听我的 我会把你们都逮捕
If it was up to me, I'd arrest you all
然后把这里变成溜冰场
and turn this place into a roller rink.
这不是歧视
And that's not discrimination,
西斯廷教堂位于意大利罗马 属梵蒂冈所有
我对西斯廷教堂也会这么做的
cause I'd do the same thing to the Sistine Chapel.
我即
I am...
海象
...the walrus!
天呐 你能想象
God, can you imagine
不得不处理自己孩子后事的心情吗
having to process the violent death of your own child?
首先 "处理"是个不必要的词
A, "Process" is an unnecessary word,
就像"水合"
like "Hydrate".
其次 如果她是一个好母亲
B, if she's such a great mother,
那她女儿为什么还会加入邪教
Why did her daughter run away to join a cult?
我会让人带你去太平间
I'll have someone take you to the morgue.
她已经五年多没见到女儿了
She hadn't seen her daughter in over five years,
但她说
but she says
艾玛在过去数周内都按时给她打电♥话♥
that Emma was calling her regularly the last few weeks,
一言不发 直接挂断
hanging up and not saying anything.
要是对方一声不响
If she wasn't saying anything,
那她怎么知道是她女儿呢
how does she know it was her daughter?
她是一位母亲 她就是知道
She's a mother. She knows.
神秘的母性力量吗
Mystic mother power, huh?
不如我们三个一起
What say the three of us
开个一两分钟的简短会议
put our heads together for a minute or two?
你先请 局长
Right behind you, Chief.
你告诉艾迪教堂的人
You told the eddies that
你掌握买♥♥凶伤人的证据了吗
you had evidence of a payment to a hit man?
你任命我的未婚妻
You appointed my financee to
为平民监督委员会的主席了吗
the head of the Civilian Oversight Committee?
局长 我们确实有
We do, Chief,
但这是来源于一伙难以追踪的
but it's from a series of untraceable,
国外控股公♥司♥
off-shore holding companies.
我丢下艾米时 你还是我的搭档
You were my partner when I dumped Amy.
现在你却给她个棒子来捅我的蛋
Now you've handed her my testiculars to hit with a gavel!
那些记事本是不能被采用的
The notebooks are non-admissible,
找个正当途径来确定录像时间
so find a legal way to time-stamp the camera footage.
如果你们能合法拿到录像的话
Assuming you got that legally.
局长 录像也有灰色地带
That's a gray area on the camera footage, Chief.
但我已经抓到文森特·克罗珀了 不用谢
But I did give us Vince Cropper. You're welcome.
艾米会利用平民监督委员会来找我茬
Amy's gonna use the Civilian Board to reform me.
这是利益冲突啊
It's a conflict of interest.
你能别再提艾米了吗
Would you shut up about Amy?
这个世界上她是最在意你的人
She cares about you more than any other person on the planet.
教会领袖的夫人达琳·芒迪希望能跟你谈谈
Cult leader wife Darlene Mundy wishes to confide in you,
但她不愿进来
but she won't come in
也不想在她家中或是在艾迪教堂
or meet at her home or at the Eddie place.
再一遍 不客气
You're welcome again.
我叫达琳·芒迪
My name is Darlene Mundy.
今年38岁
I'm 38 years old.
跟启迪教的创始人
I've been married to Leon Mundy,
里昂·芒迪 结婚十四年了
founder of the Church of Edification, for 14 years.
我们没有孩子
We have no children.
一档益智问答游戏节目 以答案形式提问
她就像《危险边缘》的选手一样
She's talking like a contestant on "Jeopardy!"
我以为你们会录音
Well, I assume you are recording me.
我就是那个支付给文森特一万美元的人
I was the one who paid Vince $10,000,
但不是让他杀艾玛
but not to kill Emma.
难道是为了室内装♥修♥
Was it for interior design?
我叫文森特去查
I engaged Vince to find out
我丈夫是否还在与艾玛交往
if my husband had resumed his affair with emma.
请不要把我们的教堂变成溜冰场
Please don't turn our church into a roller rink.
你丈夫跟受害人有染
Your husband was having an affair with the victim?
不追求容易到手的小妞
Why else be a cult leader
还当什么邪教领袖
except to pluck the low-hanging fruit?
我说的是"追求"
I said "Pluck."
追求
Pluck.
文森特从教堂打给我说
Look, Vince called me from the church
里昂不在那儿 但艾玛在
to say that Leon was not there but Emma was.
文森特才十二级
Vince is a level 12.
他绝不会对二十级的人说谎
He would never lie to a level 20.
尼德玛尔对那邪教的事
Niedermayer's a know-it-all
无所不知对吧
about all that creepy cult stuff, right?
我跟艾玛早就结束了
My affair with Emma ended long ago.
通过启迪条款宣布的
It was addressed through edification protocols.
怎么宣布的
Addressed how?
"对不起我没管好下半身"吗
"I'm sorry about my penis"?
教会的奥妙
There are church mysteries
愚众是不会懂的
to which the unenlightened are not privy.
艾迪教♥徒♥被分为
Eddies are divided into
六人一组的分会
six-member groups called semesters,
提供平台让大家坦白罪恶
which provide forums in which to confess transgressions,
进行忏悔并赎罪
assign penance, and make amends.
我懂了
I get it --
艾迪教♥徒♥扎堆聚集在分会
Eddies huddle together in clusters
分享他们龌龊的小秘密
and spill their dirty secrets.
这是什么
What's this?
每一个艾迪教♥徒♥都要买♥♥一个金相框
Every eddie is required to purchase a gold frame
来装裱一幅最能代表他们内心渴求的图像
in which to feature an image representing their heart's desires.
那你的内心渴求是
So, your heart's desire
通过宇宙射线来获得超能力
is to have superhero powers from cosmic rays?
射线代表着启迪
The rays represent edification.
那快启迪一下我们谁是艾玛那一伙的
Well, then edify us on who was in Emma's cluster.
是分会 这有什么关联吗
Semester. Is that pertinent?
龌龊的秘密和谋杀时常相伴而生
Dirty secrets and murder sort of go together.
就像邪教与利润密不可分
Like cults and profit.
事关机密 无可奉告
There are issues of confidentiality.
我们会拿到搜查令的
Eh. We'll get a warrant.
我们要捍卫自己信仰崇拜的宪法权利
We will argue our constitutional rights to worship.
头条 "遮遮掩掩的邪教
Headline -- "Secretive cult
拒绝配合谋杀案调查"
refuses to cooperate in murder investigation."
这大概会帮你速速达成官方免税哦
that ought to help you get your official tax-free status.
我会把你的要求转达给艾玛的分会
I will notify Emma's semester of your request.
配不配合由他们决定
They will decide whether or not to contact you.
这是什么
What's this?
这是受害人的网络通讯图
It's a map of the victim's internet interactions.
我尝试着找出她的分会同伴
I attempted to discover the members of her semester,
但如果连一条人员线索都没有 就没法做到
but without at least one more member, it is impossible.
即使是我
Even for me.
来 就这么定了
Tag, you're on it.
应该是"来 交给你了"
It's just "Tag, you're it."
这位是瑞恩·德斯特
This is Ryan Durst.
他想花一学期[分会]来研究我们
He wants to spend a semester studying us.
你说得这可是差十万八千里啊
Um...no, that's not even close to correct.
你是艾玛团伙的成员吗
Were you a member of Emma germain's cluster?
是分会 我们决定不暴露我们的身份
Semester. And we've decided not to reveal our identities.
帕克特
Paquet!
他们怎么派了个毛头小子来
Why'd the cluster send a kid?
我是教会八级中年龄最小的 先生
I'm the youngest eighth level in the church, sir.
八级啊
Eighth level.
一级大概一万美元 对吧
That's about $10,000 per level, right?
你哪来那么多钱
Where'd you come up with that kind of dough?
教会提供大量学生贷款
The church provides generous student loans.
真贴心
Oh, how thoughtful.
这位是瑞恩·德斯特
This is Ryan Durst.
他看着像个机器人
He looks like a robot,
不过他是艾玛·杰曼团伙的成员
but he's an eddie boy from Emma Germain's cluster.
是分会
Semester.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表