剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Hey. Did you see that coming?!
副队长
Lieutenant!
好了 你的信息是哪来的
Okay, where are you getting your information from?
我是中国的超级灵媒之一
I'm one of the super psychics of China.
听起来很厉害的样子
That sounds very important.
那个人会为你补充的
That guy will fill you in.
副队长 中国政♥府♥
L-lieutenant, the Chinese government
启动了一个灵媒培养计划
runs a psychic training program
旨在磨练有天赋的儿童
to hone the skills of gifted young children,
我相信他就是那些天赋儿童中的一个
and I believe that he is one of those gifted children.
我 我很惊讶你的政♥府♥竟然肯放走你
I'm -- I'm surprised your government let you out.
他们并没有
They didn't.
但是如果你能预测未来
But when you can see the future,
逃走当然不在话下
it's easy to get away.
好吧 喂
Okay -- hey --
这几张分别代表约翰 弗兰克 悠妮可
This is for John, Frank, Unicole,
彼得 埃弗雷特 最后是奥萝莉
Peter, Everett, and lastly, Auralie.
奥萝莉
Auralie?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是娜迪亚
Nadia.
你们尽管去验证
Go ahead. Compare.
我在这儿等着
I'll wait.
希望你说得对
This better be good.
怪胎
Freak.
好了 阿尔蒙德的
All right. Almond.
你的 还有莫托的
You. And Moto.
好了 谁先来
All right. Who's up?
-尼德玛尔 你先上 -你才不上 你上
- Go ahead, Niedermayer. - You go. I'm not going.
好吧 我先来 你们这些幼稚的人
All right. I'll go, you big babies.
他先来
He'll go.
"沉默冰释 心灵交融"
Um, "The silence is broken. The heart will now mend."
我四年没跟我女儿说话了
I haven't spoken to my daughter in four years.
她昨天刚给我打了电♥话♥
She called me yesterday.
纯属巧合
Coincidence.
格雷夫利
Gravely?
"你正在第三次犯同样的错误"
"You are making the exact same mistake for the third time."
什么意思
What does that mean?
说的没错 关于某个人的 不过我不想说
It's true, it's about a guy, and I don't want to discuss it.
千万别说 你呢 主持人
Please don't. What about you, anchorman?
好吧...
Okay, um...
"你的爱人 藏着一个大秘密"
"The love of your life... is keeping a very big secret."
好吧
Okay.
你们两个 不不不不
You two? Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
太不专业了
Oh, that is so unprofessional!
我的写着 "梦想还远
Well, mine says, "Your dreams will elude you,
但并非遥不可及"
but not forever."
我的梦想是脱掉制♥服♥当便衣
My dreams are to get out of uniform and into plainclothes.
这预言显然是错的
Well, prophecy's obviously wrong
因为我绝不会让你当便衣...
'cause that's never gonna happen, so...
帕克特
Paquet.
"他还在找你"
"He is still looking for you."
谁
Who?
我完全不知道这是什么意思
You know, this holds absolutely no meaning to me,
副队长呢
so... Lieutenant?
在这些瞎话上浪费的时间够多了 走吧
We've wasted enough time on this hooey. Come on.
阿尔蒙德
Almond!
好吧
All right.
我们相信了你拥有非常非常强大的灵力
So, we're convinced of your mighty, mighty psychic powers.
那告诉我们杀害戴维斯·古的凶手是谁吧
Now tell us who killed Davis Gu.
是我 在他动手杀我前 我先杀了他
It was me. I killed him before he could kill me.
你的灵力能预知到什么地步
Exactly how many steps ahead are you thinking?
副队长 我想插一句
Lieutenant, just a thought.
如果我们把吉米当疑犯抓了
If we hold Jimmy on suspicion of murder,
那他就不会被遣返回中国了
then he can't be deported back to China,
而这正是他想要的
which is the main thing he wants.
好啊 那我们就遂了吉米的心愿
Well, then, let's give Jimmy what he wants.
给他宣读权利 找个律师
Read him his rights. Get him a lawyer.
结案
This case is closed.
谁还在找你
Who's still looking for you?
副队长都说了 这些都是瞎话
Oh, like the lieutenant said, that was all hooey.
就是一个中国男孩
A Chinese boy pulling a scam
搞了个骗局就为了不回国
because he doesn't want to go back to china.
我不是灵媒 但我的观察力不弱
I'm not psychic, but I'm pretty observant.
凭我对你和你身世的了解
You have a sophisticated knowledge
你绝不该对洗钱有这么
of money-laundering operations that doesn't fit in
充分的了解和认识
with anything I know about you or your background.
联调局的探员...
The FBI consults --
停 现在的当务之急
Okay, look, the most important thing right now
是弄清楚那个男孩拿来的刀
is to discover if the knife that the boy brought to us
到底是不是凶器
is the actual murder weapon.
娜迪亚
Nadia.
如果你有麻烦 找我就可以
If you're in trouble, you don't need to look any further.
我会尽全力帮助你
I will do whatever needs to be done to help.
天呐 吓死人了
Oh, god! Don't do that.
他们刚放你进来吗
Do they just let you in now?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
听着
Listen, uh...
多米尼克·陈
Dominic Chan is the guy
我可能好像大概偷过他的东西
I may or may not have ripped off.
那你真走运
Well, good news for you.
我们刚以经营非法赌博罪逮捕了他
We just arrested him for running an illegal gambling den.
真好呢 他能关多久啊
Oh, great. That'll keep him on ice for what,
六个小时吗
another six hours?
如果你不介意
Look, if you wouldn't mind
低下你高昂的"二弟头颅"
putting down your emphysema phallus,
能替我把这个交给他吗
would you give this to him for me, please?
-这就是你偷的东西 -是
- That's your thing, huh? - Yes.
为什么不直接卖♥♥了
Why don't you just sell it to someone else?
没人要啊 否则早卖♥♥了
Nobody wants it, or I would.
所以你的意思是
So, let me get this straight --
你要我把这个交给多米尼克·陈
you want me to give that to Dominic Chan
就为了能再次现身唐人街
so that you can go back to Chinatown?
我和大家都一样
Yeah, I'm just like everybody else.
偶尔也会想去玩玩
I like a little gaysian now and again.
糟糕
Oh, no.
-瓦伦丁 -尼德玛尔
- Valentine. - Niedermayer.
你俩能不能
Will you two stop gaying up
尊重一点我私人静地
my personal private quiet space?
我们完成了对吉米
So, we completed the forensic analysis
带来的弯刀的鉴定
on the hooked dagger that Jimmy brought us.
确实是凶器 但又不是凶器
It's the murder weapon, but not the murder weapon.
好深奥哦
How buddhist.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
短刀完全吻合了
The dagger is a perfect match
受害人身上的伤口
for the puncture wounds found on the victim.
但是 刀身上完全没有
However, there was no blood residue
发现血迹残余
found on the weapon at all.
也许是他清理过了呢
Could he have cleaned it?
不可能 因为谋杀发生之前
No, 'cause the other residue
留在上面的血迹还依然存在
that dates back before the murder makes that impossible.
让我看看
Let me see that thing.
给你
Oh, yeah.
宋朝弯刀
Yeah, Song Dynasty hooked dagger.
唐人街到处都是这种仿制品
They replicate these things all over Chinatown.
也就是说凶手选了个大规模生产的武器
So the killer used a mass-produced weapon
以迷惑我们的视线
to throw us off the trail.
这是个仿真品
See, this is an actual replica.
还挺重的
It's got weight to it.
也不像几块钱买♥♥来的便宜货那么脆弱
It's not flimsy like the stuff you buy at the nickel and yuan.
只有一个人那有的卖♥♥
There's only one guy who sells those.
黑市的人 名字叫小东西
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表