剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
衰弗雷特要送我们进监狱
Neverett's gonna put us in jail.
什么
What?
不 他不会这么做的
No, he's not gonna do that.
他只是想要分一杯羹
He just wants his cut.
你们已经不纠结埃米莉娅·米赫的事啦
You guys are over amelia meehan now, huh?
我们是一家人
We're family.
我们不会因为三十年前的旧事
We don't chew on things from 30 years ago
而一直耿耿于怀
that don't matter anymore.
我可以帮你们逃过这一劫
I can get you out of this, you know.
我做事总会有疏漏
I don't always do things perfect.
就算是最渣的律师 也能发现我的疏忽
Even the worst lawyer clues in on my missteps.
然后你们就能自♥由♥了
You'll walk away free.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, all right, all right, all right.
你要多少
How much you want?
我们分你三分之一
We'll give you a third.
我想要贝拉回来
I want Bella back.
我们怎么知道贝拉在哪
How are we supposed to know where Bella is?
等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
它在...在...库奇县老家的
It's -- it's -- it's in the garden shed
花♥园♥棚屋里
at the family place in Cooch County.
没错
There.
新信息 新信息 新信息
Text! Text! Text!
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我要去抓纵火犯啦
I got an arsonist to go catch.
再见
So long.
等等
Wait!
说好的...一不小心的疏忽呢
What about your -- your misstep to keep us out of jail?!
我才不想让你们逍遥法外呢
I don't want to keep you out of jail.
这就是为何你没有家人 没有朋友
This is why you have no family, no friends.
你一定会一个人孤独死去的 衰弗雷特
You're gonna die alone, Neverett.
你们真蠢
You morons.
我们都会一个人死去的
We all die alone.
你不会的 衰弗雷特
You won't, Neverett.
说不定你死的时候 山姆和我就在你身边
In fact, Sam and I might be right there when it happens.
我可以向你保证
And I can promise you this.
到时候你一定会死得非常孤单
When that time comes, you're gonna be very lonely.
麻烦你下车 女士
Mind stepping out of the vehicle, ma'am?
不用了
Never mind.
我们在这谈就行了
We can just talk right here.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
-找到纵火犯了吗 -我们认为如此
- You identified the arsonist? - We think so.
-好吧 -你在想什么
- Okay. - What are you thinking about--
把他们全都烧死吗
all of them on fire?
莫托 拿走相机
Moto, the camera.
你认为是我♥干♥的
You, you think it's me?
你觉得我把时间浪费在追查我自己身上吗
You think that I'm wasting my career chasing myself?
你从西雅图开始 纵火调查员就是在那
You started in Seattle, where the arson investigator
发现了你安置的火壶纵火系统
discovered your jug-and-flare system.
接着你来到了波特兰
Then you moved to Portland,
你成了纵火调查员
where you were the arson investigator,
所以你伪造了一份报告
so you could falsify your own repots,
声称纵火犯是利用电路点火
say the arsonist used an electric ignition.
这家伙讨厌女人
This guy hates women.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你为什么还要帮他
Why do you help him?
他吗 对 他就是个人♥渣♥
This guy? Oh, yeah, no, he is the worst.
但我不觉得他只讨厌女人
But I don't actually think he hates women more than he hates men.
谢谢你啊 格雷夫利警探
Thank you, Detective Gravely.
他讨厌所有的人
He hates everybody.
不过他最讨厌有人涉嫌谋杀还妄图逍遥法外
But he really hates people who try to get away with murder,
而且他也讨厌你
and he hates you.
要抓我的话光讨厌可不够
Oh, well, you're gonna need a little bit more than just hate.
看见没 格雷夫利
See that, Gravely?
她可性奋了
That really got her going.
我觉得她想烧掉那家人然后跟我做♥爱♥
I think she wants to burn a family and have sex with me.
我即是你
I'm you.
我是个藏着秘密的女孩
I'm a girl with a secret
我的秘密就像火焰一般烫手
that burns like a flame.
普通的手段没法让我高♥潮♥
I don't get turned on like other women.
要真正享受性♥爱♥ 我需要蜡烛
To really enjoy sex, I need candles,
因为让我性奋的是那簇火苗
because it's the flame that gets me going,
而不是床上的人
not the person in my bed.
当蜡烛不再管用
And when that stopped working,
我需要更大更美的火焰
I needed to set bigger and better fires.
当那也不管用的时候
And when that stopped working,
我需要烧死
I needed to burn
无辜的人
people.
这只是你编的故事
That's just a story.
-这不算证据 -你说得对
- That's not proof. - You're right.
所有的认罪证词也只是故事
All confessions are just stories,
不过我们有确凿证据 证明你伪造了报告
but we have actual evidence that you falsified reports.
她有上一场火灾
She's got "Before" photos
发生之前的照片和再之前那场的照片
from the last fire on here and the one before that.
我想我们会在后备箱里
And I'm guessing we find
发现些有趣的东西
something interesting in her trunk.
动作快点
Chop chop!
去库奇县要开两小时呢
Cooch county's a two-hour drive.
你已经欠我油钱了
You already owe me for gas.
你不想抓人吗
You don't want to make the arrest?
她是你的了 格雷夫利
She's your collar, Gravely.
让女童子军替你骄傲吧
Make the girl scouts proud.
萨曼莎·奥兰 你因纵火罪被捕
Samantha Orland, you are under arrest for arson.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Everything you say can and will be used
将成为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
来到这里后我感到很欣慰
Well, I come out here, and I am really glad
还好我童年的创伤就是在城市里形成的
my traumatic childhood took place in the city.
我被蚊子咬了 你被虫咬了 我赢了
I got mosquito bites, you got herpes. I win.
我再也不会被虫咬了
I don't have herpes anymore.
就在这里
It's right here.
那里吗
There?
看见什么了吗
See anything?
还没有 别急
Not yet. Calm down.
这个手电筒程序真不好用
God, this flashlight app sucks.
你有没有想过
Hey, did you ever consider
三十年后贝拉会变成什么样
what kind of shape Bella's gonna be in after 30 years?
我带了胶带
I brought duct tape.
我什么都没看见 也许他们说了谎
Look, I don't see anything, man. Maybe they were lying.
他们当然说了谎
Of course they lied.
他们估计还在笑我一路找来却扑了空
They're probably laughing at me coming all this way for nothing.
等等
Wait.
那是什么
What's that?
你明白你现在要跑起来
Now, you realize you're gonna have to
可是冒着生命危险的 对吧
risk your life and run, right?
一 二 三
One, two, three!
*You used to take me up*
*I watched and learned*
*How to fly*
*No navigation system*
*Beyond our eyes*
这真的是你自己做的
You really made that yourself?
是啊
Yeah.
*Watching*
你十二岁的时候做的
When you were 12?
没错
Yeah.
*I always went wrong in the same place*
能让我试试吗
Hey, can I try?
不能
No.
*Where the river splits towards the sea*
*There couldn't possibly be*
那能给我做一个吗
Could you make me one?
可以
Yeah.
*A you and me*
别说话了
Stop talking.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表