剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
is giving little Miss Indian a ride.
副队长 她浑身都缠着炸♥弹♥
Lieutenant, she's all wired up.
别过来
Stay back!
我一按 这个码头会被炸为平地
This whole dock is rigged to blow!
把引爆器放下
Put the detonator down.
我要炸飞你们 我 飞行员 还有飞机
I'll blow up you, me, the pilot, and the plane!
慢慢把它放下 萨宾
Just carefully set it down, Sabine.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
拜托
Come on!
你又想在这里挑衅我们的管辖权威了吗
You want to do this jurisdiction dance again?
把枪放下
Put down your gun.
拜托 罗卡 你这是在逗我吧
Come on, Rocha! You got to be kidding me!
她才是带着炸♥弹♥的人
She's the one with the bomb!
放下枪
Put down your guns.
不是吧
Oh, hell no!
后退 要不然我就炸了飞机
Get back! Or I'll blow up the plane!
-你先放下引爆器 -不 别这样
- Just lower the detonator! - No, no, no! Come on, now.
-放下枪 -她有炸♥弹♥
- Lower your gun now! - She's got a bomb!
我会按下去的
I'll do it!
-拜托 快把你的人撤走 -萨宾 放下它
- Come on! Call your men off now! - Sabine! Put it down!
叫你的人回去
Call your men back!
立即撤走
Call them off now!
罗卡队长
Captain Rocha!
以威胁你的手下
By threatening your men
还有这些警♥察♥的性命的方式
and the lives of these police officers,
这个亡命之徒公开宣称了自己恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的身份
this fugitive has officially declared herself a terrorist.
这可是对国家的侮辱
That is a federal offense
也在你的管辖范围之外 先生
and an exception to your jurisdiction here, sir.
你不是联邦调查局的人
You're not FBI.
我可是代理警♥察♥局长
I am a deputized U.S. Marshal.
儿子 你可能得后退一点
You might want to stand back, son.
别过来
Stay back.
够了
That's enough, now.
我按一下就能杀了我们俩
I can kill us all with one twitch.
事实是...
The thing is...
我不能让你回到飞机里去
I can't let you get back in that plane.
那样的结果只能是我杀了你
Now, that leaves me killing you...
或是你害死自己
or you killing yourself.
或者 这里所有人都有机会
Or all these people get a chance
活下去为明天而奋斗
to live and fight another day --
包括你
Including you.
我知道如果是我 会作何选择
I know what I would choose.
但如今不是我做决定
But it's not my decision.
而是你
It's yours.
因此...
So...
做决定吧
make it.
明智的选择
Good choice.
好了
Okay.
小心点
Carefully.
接下来由我们接管了 警长
We'll take it from here, Sheriff.
我是有管辖权的
I have jurisdiction.
是吗 我们走着瞧吧
Yeah? We're gonna see about that.
罗卡队长 你有话要说吗
Captain Rocha, what do you say?
我没意见
No, I'm good.
走吧
There you go.
-我们走 -你的人♥质♥交换成功了
- Let's go. - You made a hostage trade.
当我发疯一样四处乱找
While I was running around like a crazy man,
你却守株待兔 知道她会回来
You stayed here, knowing she'd come back.
老猎人的直觉
Old hunter's instinct.
与其跟着猎物跑
Better to be where your prey is going
不如守在它曾出没的地方
than where it's been.
我成了你的助猎者
I was the beater,
打草惊蛇 引蛇出洞
rattling the bushes to drive the prey out.
你感觉如何
How do you like that?
我想正因为你总是逞口舌之快
I thought you were always too busy wise-cracking
所以才没能从我这儿学到一丁点东西
to ever learn anything from me.
约翰·阿尔蒙德
John Almond.
好久不见
Been a while.
好人又立下了一功啊
You can score one more for the good guys.
你连自己儿子都耍了
You played your own son?
我伸出援手了 他自己拒绝的
I offered him my hand. He refused it.
巴克斯卓可比你先找到她
Backstrom got to her before you did.
最后还不是我把她抓住的
I got her in the end.
保重 埃弗雷特
Take care, Everett.
想赢我等下回吧
Maybe next time.
对不起 副队长
I'm sorry, Lieutenant.
我刚才真♥相♥信他说的了
I really wanted to believe him.
某种意义上 布鲁警长也算是有助于
In a way, Sheriff Blue is the common enemy
我们团结一致的公敌啊...
that strengthens the unity of...
我们又不是原始部落的...白♥痴♥
We're not a tribe... idiot.
你们都没人想过要去查验下
Did any of you bother to check
他是否真的是警♥察♥局长吗
to see if he was, in fact, a marshal?
他刚才很可能是在撒谎啊
He was probably lying.
你们这帮蠢货
You guys suck.
我们出去喝一杯
We're going out.
你看我像是有去基吧的心情吗
Do I look like I'm in the mood for a gay bar?
你看我什么时候有过那种心情
Do I ever look like I'm in that mood?
那是个西部吧
It's a western bar.
来吧 我们去痛扁几个老牛仔
Come on. We're gonna beat up some old cowboys.
或者去跟他们搅搅基
Or have sex with them.
只要能帮你走出这仇父情绪就行
Whatever helps you work through your daddy issues.
有人找你哦
It's for you.
太棒了
Perfect.
-这回我要否定什么 -没什么
- What am I denying now? - Nothing.
来自奥克斯本原住民居留地的指控
The allegations from the Oxbow Indian Reservation
已经被撤销了
have been withdrawn.
跟你老爸谈过之后 他们改变主意了
They had a change of heart after talking to your father.
他真的帮大忙了 不是吗
He really saved the day, huh?
放松
Oh, relax.
我知道他伤你很深 毫无疑问
I know he screwed you over. Of course he did.
但你选这个案子却是自作自受
It's your own fault for taking the case to begin with.
我别无选择
I didn't have any choice.
显而易见 他都安排好了的
Obviously, he arranged it that way
就为了能在你伤口上撒把盐
to make sure he could screw you over,
那你为何还跟他一般见识
so why are you being such a baby about it?
顺便说一下 你的牛仔装真靓
Love your cowboy, by the way.
谢谢 我还不想走呢
Thank you. I was just not leaving.
你为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
因为我讨厌他那么容易就能让你不开心
Because I hate how good he is at making you feel bad.
嫉妒了
Jealous?
有一点
A little.
只是当我那样对你时 你是活该
Except when I treat you that way, it feels like payback.
而当他这么对你时 就有点卑鄙了
When he does it, it just seems mean.
我早就无所谓了
I stopped caring long ago.
我不是来做心理辅♥导♥的
Look, I didn't come here to play shrink.
那你来想做什么
What do you want to play?
我想先吃点东西 我们可以出去吃饭吗
I want to eat. Can we go get something to eat?
我们为什么不叫外卖♥♥
Why don't we order in?
因为我讨厌这里
Because I hate this place.
但你还是来了
And yet here you are.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You are such an idiot.
你真是个大白♥痴♥
You really are an idiot.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表