剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
I-I-it looks like something? What does it look like?
德米特里
Dmitri.
他们好像认为我花钱跟她上♥床♥了
It looks like I paid to have sex with her.
看起来是这样
It does.
为什么他们会这样想
And...why would it look like that?
拉瑞萨她是...
Larissa is a...
曾经是位性代理[性功能治疗]was a-a sex surrogate.
性代理
Ohh. Sex surrogate.
对 类似于治疗师 只是需要"实战"
Yeah, it's kind of like a therapist, only...hands on.
别碰我
Hands off!
我需要你跟我去局里走一趟
I'd like you to come down to the station with me.
和我们副队长谈谈 麦格瑞小姐
Talk to my Lieutenant. Ms. McGrail.
怎么了
What?
介意跟我们一起去吗
Would you mind joining us?
我为什么要去
Uh, why?
怀疑是我杀害了我男友招的妓♥女♥的吗
I-in case I killed my boyfriend's prostitute?
好吧 那我们走吧
Okay. Yeah. Why don't we go do that?
拉瑞萨不是我杀的
I didn't kill Larissa.
她一直在帮我
She was helping me.
帮你
Helping you.
拉瑞萨她并不是个妓♥女♥
Larissa's not a hooker.
她是一名持证的性代理
She's a licensed sex surrogate.
这样啊
Oh, okay.
那你在性方面有什么问题
And what's your sexual problem?
德米特里只有在小公主状态下才能性奋
Dmitri only gets aroused by a princess.
你看起来挺像个公主的
Well, you look like a princess.
多谢夸奖
Oh, thank you.
不过我像没有用 要德米特里自己
But not me. Dmitri.
你是说他自己扮成小公主时才会性奋吗
Oh, he needs to be the princess.
没错 每次他穿成那样
Yeah. When he dresses like a princess,
我就完全提不起性趣了
it totally takes me out of the moment.
看他那样我就很想笑
It, like, makes me laugh.
就像...
It's, like...
我猜那妓♥女♥肯定不会笑他
I guess his hooker didn't laugh.
昨晚六点到午夜这段时间 你在哪里
Where were you between 6:00 and midnight last night?
我在家
Home.
我在给克莱尔煎鸡排做晚餐
I was making Claire chicken piccata for dinner.
那是个很特别的约会
It was a special date.
一天中的第二次约会
Your second date.
没错 我昨天是去见了她 也上了床
Yes, I saw Larissa yesterday, and, yes, we had sex,
但我那是为了和克莱尔的约会做准备
but it was only to prepare for my date with Claire.
以便帮助我那啥
So I could, you know,
缓解一下我的表现焦虑
lessen my...performance anxiety.
公主殿下压力很大嘛
Oh, your majesty has anxiety?
请别嘲笑我特殊的性问题好吗
Please don't make fun of my very particular sexual issues.
拉瑞萨是位美丽温暖而体贴的女士
Larissa was a beautiful, warm, caring person.
因为她的帮助 我的问题终于有了起色
Because of her, I was finally starting to get better.
但你不能跟你女朋友坦白
But you couldn't tell your girlfriend.
因为她是不会理解的
She just wouldn't understand.
我怎么可能会理解这种事
What's there to understand?
你都花钱找人上♥床♥了
I mean, really, if, like -- if, like, you're paying for sex,
这不是招♥妓♥是什么
that's prostitution, is it not?
不过...
Although...
怎么了
What?
德米特里他
Dmitri has -- he's...
他那方面越来越好了
he has been getting better, you know?
并不想继续追问
I'm afraid to ask.
你知道吗 他...
Well, see, he's, um --
他现在只要戴个皇冠就够了
he's weaned himself down to, like, just a tiara.
所以说...的确
So, it's like...yeah.
无论如何 那个女人有帮上忙
Anyway, this woman must have been helping.
或许我不该对他这么严苛 对吧
Maybe I shouldn't be so judgmental, right?
小公主
A princess?
小公主
A princess.
不在场证据是什么
Hmm. Alibi?
煎鸡排
Chicken piccata.
这样的话 两人的说辞都对得上
Well, they corroborate each other's story.
莫托 不用这么客气
Oh, Moto, you shouldn't have.
我在受害者家里找到这些紫玫瑰
I found these purple roses at the victim's apartment,
就把这些花带到一个大学植物学专家那里
so I took them to the botanical expert at the university
看看有没有什么寓意
to see if it meant something.
好吧
Okay.
"大浪淘沙丰花月季
"The Ebb Tide floribunda rose --
"一蒂双花的稀有品种
"a rare varietal that has double blooms
"绛紫色天鹅绒般的花瓣 浓郁的花香"
"of velvety plum petals with a scent of spicy clove."
你说的东西跟案子半点关系都没有
Nothing you are saying means anything at all to the case.
除非有人把花寄给了受害者
Unless someone sent them to the victim.
的确有人这么做了
And somebody did.
这种设计出来的杂交玫瑰
This is a designer rose hybrid
只有专卖♥♥店才有卖♥♥
that's only sold at specialty shops,
我正在列这些商店的清单
and I'm getting a list of those places.
-棒极了 -谢谢
- Excellent. - Thank you.
好 莫托 棒极了
Yes, Moto. Excellent.
格雷夫利说了我要说的话
Gravely stole my word.
谢谢 副队长
Thanks, Lieutenant.
他可能突然开窍了
You know, he could be on to something.
我会在办公室里好好期待的
I'll be holding my breath in my office.
拉瑞萨在俄勒冈州
Larissa was a licensed sexual surrogate
是个有执照的性代理
in the State of Oregon.
很明显 在她的专业协会里
She was noticeably one of the most beautiful
她属于最漂亮的那群人
within her professional association.
通常代理如果要工作
Surrogates usually need to work
必须有进行监督的心理治疗师在场
with a supervising psychotherapist.
在去加拉帕戈斯群岛的游轮上我碰到过一个
I met one on an adventure cruise to the Galapagos.
很有魅力的女士
Fascinating woman.
德米特里·格林"公主"告诉我们说
Well, "Princess" Dmitri Green told us
他在波特兰东部时
that he was referred to Larissa
莫顿·弗列克医生介绍他去找拉瑞萨
by Dr. Morton Fleck in east Portland.
弗列克医生半个字都不会透露给我们
Dr. Fleck is not gonna tell us anything.
因为医生特权[保密义务]吗
Doctor privilege?
他可能会朝潜在客户开口
He might speak to a prospective client.
没错 但是我们要上哪找个这样的人
Yeah, but where will we find someone
他要看起来有恐女症
who seems maladjusted to women,
无法投入一段亲密真诚的恋爱关系
unable to commit to an intimate and loving relationship,
对于性♥爱♥无所适从
and uncomfortable with sex
唯一没有障碍的性♥爱♥还是要付钱的那种
outside the type that requires financial remuneration?
弗列克医生 我有个问题
Dr. Fleck, I have a problem.
我怕脱衣服
I'm afraid to get undressed.
在性♥爱♥之前吗
Before sex?
之前之中都是
Before, during.
蜘蛛 细菌 还有微生寄生虫 那些
Spiders and bacteria, microscopic vermin -- they --
它们都会钻进来的
they get inside.
到目前为止都很顺利
So far, so good.
钻进你的身体里吗
Inside you?
对 我的身体里
Yeah, in my body.
它们要怎么进去呢
And how do they get there?
通过...
Through...
身上的小孔和膜 你懂吗
orifices and membranes, you know?
它们还会串通一气互帮互助
They conspire with one another.
所以在性♥爱♥之前
And that is why
我要用双氧水给自己的身体消毒
I need to smear my body with peroxide before sex.
我觉得我认识的一个治疗师
I think you would benefit
能帮你解决问题
from the expertise of a therapist I know.
她叫桑迪·霍尔-库珀
Her name is Sandy Hale-Cooper.
她是亲密关系方面的专家
She's an intimacy specialist.
这个怎么样
Ah, how about that?
我本来想找拉瑞萨·莫斯可维兹
I was hoping to draw Larissa Moscovitz.
他开始偏离尼德玛尔的剧本了
He's diverging from Niedermayer's script.
莫斯可维兹不再接收病人了
Ms. Moscovitz is no longer taking clients.
因为她被杀了
Because she was murdered.
我才来这五分钟
I'm here five minutes,
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表