剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
It's for anarchist, techno geeks,
和"匿名人士"
members of "anonymous."
我自己也用过好几次
I-I've used it many times myself.
-为什么 -对啊 为什么
- Why? - Yeah, why?
没啥重要的
O-oh, that's not important.
相信我 追查到那里就查不通了
Just trust me, the internet trail ends there.
再放一遍
Play it again.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
什么
What?
那个纹身
The tattoo.
那绝对不是什么吸血鬼
That's definitely not a vampire,
如果你在想这事的话
if that's what you are thinking.
我在想那到底是什么
I'm thinking that's exactly what it is.
你晚上跑哪去了 浪费时间为塔利亚祈祷吗
Where you been all night? Wasting time praying for Talia?
祈祷了一会 不过主要还是搜查她的房♥间
A little of that, but mostly going through Talia's room.
我找到了些有趣的东西
And I found something interesting.
GIGBBIB
"G-- GIGBBIB"?
那是英文吗
Is that English?
一旦你注意到了 就会发现这无处不在
Once you see it, it's everywhere.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
可能是密♥码♥或者缩写
Perhaps it's a code or an acronym.
可能要和这个一起看
It might go with this.
又是他
Ah. Him again.
你在别的地方看到过吗
You've seen it somewhere else?
是的 你看
Yes. Watch.
还有这里
And here.
这是我从塔利亚的朋友安珀·莫罗那拿的药片
This is a pill I took from Talia's friend Amber Morrow.
有没有搞错
Seriously?
这是证据
For evidence.
某种迷幻药吗
Brand of ecstasy?
兜售迷幻药可以方便地跟踪问题女孩
Well, dealing ecstasy's a good way to stalk troubled young girls.
我去跟缉毒队的兄弟们谈谈
I'll talk to a couple of buddies in narcotics --
我们去找
We're looking for someone
在卡萨迪亚女校兜售毒品的人
who deals to girls at the Cascadia school.
带上莫托 找到嫌犯后带到这里来
Take Moto, find the suspect, bring him back here.
副队长 我不能把毒贩带到你家
Lieutenant, I can't bring a drug dealer back to your home.
好吧 那把他带去特案组
Okay, well, then bring him to the SCU.
如果联调局的人问起来就说是另一桩毒品案
If the FBI asks, we're on a separate drug case.
知道了
Got it.
我该收拾收拾吗
Should I pack up?
是啊 我想让我的办公室恢复原样
Yeah. I want my office back.
舒服吗 格雷夫利
Comfortable, Gravely?
你是瞄上了我的职位还是想加入♥联♥调局
You want my job, or are you joining the FBI?
副队长 我冒着丢饭碗的风险给你发的邮件
Lieutenant, I risked my job to send you that e-mail.
你可真是当代圣女贞德
Oh, you're a regular Joan of Arc.
格雷夫利警探
Detective Gravely,
我们已经派探员去查那个网咖了
we've got agents working the internet cafe.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office!
费了半天劲拉关系 现在都付诸东流了
Okay, that's hours of bonding down the drain.
尼德玛尔
Niedermayer!
到
Yes, sir?
那戴兜帽的人是这起绑♥架♥案的关键
The guy in the hood -- he's the key to this abduction.
还有这个 也是关键
And this, too.
到处都是这几个字母
It's everywhere.
昨晚我在隧♥道♥里也看到了这串字母
I saw that string of letters last night at the tunnel.
这是什么意思呢 反正不是单词
What does it mean? it's not a word.
某种代码吗
Some kind of code?
不清楚 可能是hhh[哈哈哈]那种首字母缩写
I don't know. Maybe it's an acronym like lol?
也可能是某种外语的语♥音♥拼写
Maybe it's a phonetic spelling of a foreign language?
或者是他们自己创造的语言
Or a made-up language?
行了 去告诉帕克特 搞清楚这东西
Okay, go talk to Paquet. check it out.
来认识一下德里克·科顿
Meet Derrick Cotton.
他向女学生卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥
He sells ecstasy to schoolgirls.
把你刚才和我说的话再说一遍
Tell them what you told me.
那药具体怎么回事我也不清楚
Uh, them pills, w-which i don't know anything about,
只知道叫"兜帽男"
Uh, are called "hooded man."
兜帽男是一种药啊 那它好不好呢
Hooded man. that's a thing? is he good or bad?
那些人都说
Well, you know what they say --
"好的虽好 坏的更好"
"good is good, but, uh, bad is better."
先把他关起来再说
Let's get him to holding.
尼德玛尔
Niedermayer!
来了
Yeah?
你还记你审的那小子说的话吗
Remember what that kid said, the one you were interrogating?
-那个以为自己上过女人的处♥男♥ -没错
- Uh, the coitus virgin? - Yeah.
他说塔利亚要去会个新网友
Uh, he said that Talia met somebody new on the internet,
那人很坏 不像他那样无聊
Um, not regular like him, somebody bad.
她说"好的虽好
She said that good is good,
坏的更好"
but bad is better.
这么说 兜帽男的标志性口号♥就是
Okay, so what -- so, the hooded man's slogan
"好的虽好 坏的更好"
Is "good is good, but bad is better,"
受害者也不知为何对此深信不疑
And the victim is involved in that in some way?
等等 你们就管那人叫"兜帽男"啊
Hold on. so that's what we're calling him -- the hooded man?
兜帽男和吸血鬼是同一人 去找他
The hooded man is my vampire. find him.
搜索数据库
找到了 兜帽男起初是指
All right, so, the hooded man started
兜帽男
一本恐怖神秘的网络小说中的一个角色
as creepy and mysterious fiction online by one guy,
但后来有好几百人都开始使用这一称号♥
But then hundreds joined in.
"兜帽男子 知晓一切"
"the hooded man understands."
青少年都忍♥不住会相信这种话
All adolescents are vulnerable to a promise like that.
兜帽男在寻找特别的孩子
So the hooded man looks for special kids,
寻找"愿以堕落换重生"的孩子
kids who are "willing to fall in order to rise."
这些人被叫作"堕落者"
They are called "the fallen."
堕落者必须要
And the fallen must prove their
忠于兜帽男
allegiance to the hooded man.
那兜帽男给他们什么回报呢
What's the reward?
"会带他们了解"
"To be initiated into
"至真宇宙的黑暗神话"等等
the dark mysteries of the true universe," Blah, blah, blah.
所以塔利亚就嗑药
This is why Talia was taking ecstasy
还要求和克劳迪奥·莫雷蒂性♥交♥
and demanding sex from Claudio Moretti.
她也想变成一个堕落者
She wanted to be one of the fallen.
没错 副队长说的对
Yeah, the lieutenant's right.
这和吸血鬼文化浪潮非常相似
This is very close to the vampire meme.
什么堕落者 我不知道
I don't know anything about fallen people.
安珀 你犯了个大错
You made a big mistake, Amber.
阿尔蒙德警探 你这口气我可不喜欢
I don't appreciate your tone, Detective Almond.
你女儿又嗑药又敲诈勒索
Your daughter's a drug user and an extortionist.
你这教女方法我也不喜欢
I'm not sure I appreciate your parenting skills.
敲诈勒索是什么意思
What's an extortionist?
-为什么给我看这个 -你去了小乔网咖
- Why am I watching this? - You went to Cyber Joe's
因为这样你就可以把塔利亚这段视频
because you could post the video of Talia
发到网上 还不必担心被人知道
without anyone knowing.
然后你又给你朋友哈柏和宝芬妮发了短♥信♥
You sent a text to your friends Harper and Bethany
就在网吧里发的
from inside the cafe.
不过只发了这个表情图
A single emoticon.
这可不是一张笑脸
This is not a happy face.
你们说什么啊
I don't understand.
你女儿的朋友失踪了
Your daughter's friend went missing,
你女儿试图勒索赎金
and she tried to collect a ransom.
真的吗
Is that true?
安珀 是真的吗
Amber, is that true?
我们发现塔利亚要去找她爸
We figured Talia was running away to be with her father.
就想骗点钱来
I mean, why not get some money out of it?
于是我就把勒索信放在了
So I put the ransom note
伦诺克斯夫人的挡风玻璃下
under Mrs. Lennox's windshield.
那证明塔利亚还活着的那段视频呢
And the proof-of-life video?
塔利亚走之前 我们吵了一架
Talia and I got into a fight before she ran away.
我打了她 哈柏录的像
I hit her, and Harper recorded it.
我现在能回家了吗
Can I go home now?
不行 你现在得和我老大聊聊
Now you have to talk to my boss.
他可没我这么温柔
He's not as nice as I am.
大家注意 这件事已经搞清楚了
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表