剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
是啊 特里皮真天才 不过他死了
Yeah, Trippi's a genius... and dead.
你要把他们都抓起来还是怎样
So, you gonna bust them or what?
-不 但是你要 -他又不是警♥察♥
- No...but you are. - He's not a cop.
他是鱼饵
He's bait.
你不是说把我当成真的鱼饵的意思吧
But you mean not in a bait way, right?
我就是这个意思
Uh, I kind of do.
你要去波特兰官员俱乐部
You are gonna go to the Portland Governors Club.
带着那些运输失踪的酒
You are gonna bring the missing shipment of wine
然后把杀手引出来
and lure out the killer.
你想要我去假扮成新的特里皮
You want me to waltz in pretending to be the new Trippi
引出那个杀了特里皮的人 然后把我也杀了
to get the guy who killed Trippi to, what, kill me?
有什么比抓个现行更好的
What better way to catch a murderer
抓住犯人的方法呢
than to catch him murdering?
你可以穿我的防弹衣
You could use my bulletproof vest.
不 莫托 白人不会在俱乐部里
No, Moto, white people don't kill each other
杀人的
inside the club.
他们会去外面动手 而我们在那守株待兔
They wait till they get outside, where we'll be waiting.
没错 等着叫救护车
Yeah, waiting to call the ambulance.
你知道 如果你没有撒谎浪费我们的时间
You know, we might have caught him already
我们早就能抓到他了
if you hadn't wasted our time with your lies.
所以你是在惩罚我吗
So, what, are you punishing me?
别妄想了 不是
Don't be paranoid. No.
只不过正好看着你深入虎穴
It just so happens that putting you in danger
让我挺爽的 多好的双赢
coincides with my self-interests, so win-win.
波特兰官员俱乐部
仅限会员 始创于1904年
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
送酒的来了
Wine delivery.
送酒 什么时候有叫过
Delivery? Since when?
平常取酒的出错了
Uh, the usual pick up got botched.
我是来弥补错误的
Just here to straighten things out.
电梯在那边 去三楼
Elevator's down there. Go to the third floor.
谢谢
Thanks.
三楼
Third floor.
你们可以在那里找到我绝美的尸体
That's where you'll find my perfect dead body.
当他们把我抬上担架的时候
And when they lay me on the gurney,
最好是一个内科医生有力的双手来抬我
preferably by the strong hands of a strapping EMT...
记住 巴克斯卓
...just remember, Backstrom,
你也不是一直对我说真话的
you don't always tell me the truth, either.
我们的关系又不是建立在真话上的
Our relationship isn't based on truth.
是建立在信任上的
It's based on trust.
我要吐了
Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick.
我们告诉对方需要知道的事情
We tell each other what the other needs to know.
虽然我有时做错事
And even though I've made many bad choices,
但我一直都支持你
I always have your back.
我相信你也支持我
I trust you have mine, too.
我这么说 并不是因为
And, no, I'm not just saying this
我感觉自己一只脚踏进了坟墓
because I'm about to walk into a death trap.
当然那也是其中一个原因
But also because of that.
那是把枪吗 还是这是欢迎我的方式
Is that a gun at my head, or are you just happy to see me?
不要乱动
Stay exactly where you are.
他有危险 行动吧
He's in trouble. Let's go.
等一下 等会
Not yet, not yet.
他头上可悬着把枪啊
He's got a gun to his head!
是你说的
You're the one who said
他该学着承担起责任
that he's got to learn some responsibility.
人死了还怎么学
You can't learn if you're dead.
不要低估他
It's easy to underestimate him.
相信我
Just -- just trust me.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是格雷戈里·瓦伦丁
I'm Gregory Valentine.
我应该知道你是来干什么的吗
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
我是来送酒的
Just that I have your wine.
你知道些什么
What do you know about it?
我是但丁·特里皮的人
I work with Dante Trippi.
在他死之前
Worked with.
我只是想替他把和客户的生意做完
And I'm just trying to make things right with his clients.
仅此而已
That's all.
所以 要是你没兴趣
So, if you're not interested,
还有很多人排队等着
I have plenty of other people who are.
你现在威胁我未免晚了点
It's a little late to be making threats.
往前走
Start walking.
信♥号♥♥消失了 走
We lost him. Let's go.
不到万不得已我不想暴露他的身份
I don't want to blow his cover if we don't have to.
警方到场应该可以分散他们的注意
Well, police presence ought to be a good distraction.
-波特兰警局 -有什么可以帮到您
- Portland P.D. - How can I help you?
先讲讲你们把那些死掉的妓♥女♥放哪儿去了
You can start by showing us where you keep the dead hookers.
你说什么呢
That's insane.
那你不介意我们到处看看吧
Then you don't mind if we look around?
-不介意 但是 -我就当你同意了
- Well, no, but I -- - I'll take that as permission granted.
听好了 这是一次突袭检查
Okay, all right, listen up. This is a raid.
莫托警官
Officer Moto,
你去搜查他们的秘密社会地下性牢
go search for their secret-society sex dungeons.
刚才很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
我听说了特里皮的死
I heard about Trippi's murder.
之后就整个人都崩溃了
I've been completely freaked out about it ever since.
那啥 没有人
Well...nobody's...
没有人对我有意见吧
nobody's mad at me, right?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
那就好
Okay, good.
太好了 谢天谢地
Yeah, it's all good. Thank God.
其实你知道吗 你来我反而解脱了
The fact is, you know what? I'm relieved you're here.
我的客户需求强烈
My clients are very demanding.
我最怕的就是供不上货
The last thing I need is my supply drying out.
05年的罗曼尼·康帝
A Romanée-Conti Pinot 2005.
对了
Oh, yeah.
听着 这个
Listen, this is, uh --
这是一箱的钱 对吧 不是两箱
It's for one crate, right, not two?
哦 我以为你追加了订单
Oh, uh, I thought you doubled your order.
没有 我跟特里皮说过的
No -- no, it's like I told Trippi,
一次只能卸一箱
one is all I can unload at a time.
除非你现在弄出来一张搜查令
Until you produce a warrant,
否则我不能让你再进一步了
I cannot allow you to take one more step.
我马上给市长打电♥话♥
I'm going to call the mayor.
他刚好是我们尊贵的会员
He happens to be an esteemed member here.
代我向他问好咯
Say hi from me.
我也可以自己向他问好 但有事先走了
I'd do it myself, but I got to go.
保重了 各位
So long, everybody.
莫托 我们走
Moto, let's go.
-那就是买♥♥家 -亚瑟·汤
- That's the buyer. - Arthur Towne.
耶鲁毕业 上过美国烹饪学院
Degrees from Yale, the Culinary Institute of America,
还持有侍酒师大♥师♥公会颁发的
and a sommeliers certification
侍酒师证书
from the Court of Master Sommeliers.
因为他总能源源不断地拿到货
And with his unmatched supply of fine wines,
所以凭一己之力将PGC打造成了
he has single-handedly shaped
世界上所有红酒俱乐部都眼红的对象
the PGC into the envy of every wine club in the world.
如果他们那么爱他 肯定不知道是假酒
If they love him that much, they can't know the wine's fake.
-好像 他也不知道 -怎么可能
- Well, he didn't seem to, either. - How is that possible?
首先 酒太贵了 他不可能随便开
Well, for one, the wine is too valuable to open.
即使开了 因为没有对比
And when it is, without anything to compare it to,
也没有几个人能分辨到底是好酒
very few people can tell the difference between
还是绝无仅有的珍奇佳酿
a decent wine and the most exclusive wines on the planet.
那另一箱酒是给谁的
So, who was the second crate for?
汤没有收
Hmm. Towne didn't want it.
特里皮已经死了
Trippi is dead.
你一开始都不知道有另一箱
You didn't even know it existed.
所以
So...
谁有可能从特里皮的死中获益
who stands to profit from Trippi's murder?
那个赶着去参加富豪拍卖♥♥会的
Oh, the crook who raced right past us
从我们身边开过的骗子
on their way to a rich person's auction.
拖船安妮
Tugboat Annie.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表