剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
And when he does, I'll have to run --
一个人 飞快地逃走
Alone and fast.
直到某一天你决定停下反抗
Until the day you decide to make a stand.
你没法反抗这个人
There is no standing against this man.
你是证人保护计划的一员吗
You're in witness protection?
我是没希望做个堪萨斯州的普通猫妈了
I cannot be a football mother in Kansas.
对子女宽容式教育的母亲
不过联调局帮我造了一个新身份
But the FBI helped me establish a new identity.
科尔探员是我的联♥系♥人 我能信任的人
And Agent Cole is my contact, someone I can trust.
你能信任我
You can trust me.
我刚刚就这么做了
I just did.
用我的生命
With my life.
快看 一万两千步
Look at that. 12,000 steps.
比我需要的还多走了两千步
2,000 more than I needed.
让我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你没把我的礼物给多米尼克·陈 对吗
You did not give Dominic Chan my gift, did you?
没有
Nope.
好极了 所以我再也没法去唐人街了
Oh, great. So I can never go to chinatown.
我做了件更好的事儿
I did one better.
我把他以唆使谋杀的罪名逮捕了
I arrested him for soliciting murder.
你的那个可爱的亚裔小灵媒怎么样了
What happened to your cute, little asian psychic?
检察官正在试图弄清楚
The D.A.'s trying to figure out
是否要起诉他为从犯
whether or not to charge him as an accessory.
为什么 因为他告诉陈戴维斯·古要杀他
For what? Telling Chan that Davis Gu was gonna kill him?
我不知道
I don't know.
那孩子看起来挺乐观的
The kid seemed kind of cheerful,
所以他也许早就预见事情最后会是好结局
so maybe he foresaw it all working out for the best.
所以你现在相信灵媒了
Oh, so you believe in psychics now.
绝不可能 给你
Never in a million years. Here.
这是吉吉给我的运气预言
It's my fortune from Jim-Jim.
吉米
Jimmy.
-你还没读 -当然没有
- You haven't read it? - Of course not.
什么
What?
给我
Give me that.
"你活不到下一个圣诞"
"You won't see next Christmas."
你不信这个还是件好事 对吧
It's a good thing you don't believe in it, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
是好事
Good thing.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表