剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
And you should be proud of him.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
-我是露易丝·芬斯特的儿子 -瓦伦丁
- I'm Louise Finster's son. - Valentine.
我也是你的儿子
And I'm your son.
所以现在站在你面前的 是你的两个儿子
So what you have here is two sons
你的两个儿子跟你说 去死吧
telling their old man to go to hell.
居然就这样走了 真是没想到
It's impressive the way he just walks away.
真正的牛仔作风
A real cowboy.
是啊
Yeah.
不过他破坏了做牛仔的第一条规矩
But he broke the first rule of being a cowboy.
别说太多
Don't talk too much.
你♥爸♥真的承认他杀了诺威斯特吗
Your dad out-and-out admitted he'd killed Norwest?
大概吧
Might as well have.
那你怎么知道尸体被埋在这里
Well, how do you know the body's buried here?
诺威斯特跟我说了我爸处理尸体的地点
Norwest told me where dad gets rid of the bodies.
危险
废弃汞矿区 有毒
确实挺吓人的
That's certainly intimidating.
进去里面我不会得癌症吧
Am I gonna get cancer here?
如果 如果你不喝里面的水
Uh, I-if you don't drink the water,
身体不接触到土地 或者不呼吸里面的空气
touch the soil, or breathe the air,
那就应该不会有事
you should be fine.
锁还保养得不错 没有被撬过的痕迹
This is well-maintained. No signs of it being picked.
你能把它撬开吗
Can you pick it?
大概可以
Uh, maybe.
新的轮胎印迹
Fresh tire tracks.
也有动物活动的踪迹
Animal tracks, too.
草原狼 负鼠 还有秃鹰
Coyote, possum, buzzard.
看那里 狐狸脚印 负鼠还有禽类
Look at that. Fox scat, possum, lots of birds.
美国历史上最著名的拓荒者之一
你谁啊 以为自己是丹尼尔·布恩吗
Who are you? Daniel Boone?
它们都喜欢腐肉 阿尔蒙德
They're all carrion tracks, Almond.
副队长
Lieutenant?
是埃德加·诺威斯特的尸体
That's Edgar Norwest.
有人朝他射击 射光了猎枪里的子弹
Well, somebody emptied an entire shotgun into him,
两个枪管都打空了
both barrels.
他为什么光着身子
Why's he naked?
被杀害的时候他还是穿着衣服的
Well, he was clothed at the time he was killed.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
伤口里还残留着衣服纤维
There's fibers in the wounds,
因此他的衣服是死后才被脱下的
so he was stripped after death.
应该能在矿山背后找到他的衣服
Probably find his clothes in the back of the mine.
处理尸体最有效的方法就是
The best way to dispose of human remains is
搁在露天底下 让腐食动物来解决
to open the corpse up, leaving it for scavengers.
只用三天 就什么都不剩了
Three days, there's nothing left.
你打算怎么处理这个
How do you want to handle this?
尼德玛尔 你留在这里
Niedermayer, you stay here.
尸体本就不剩多少了 确保别再被动物吃了
Make sure this body doesn't get eaten any more than it already has
然后给这片区域拍照取证
and take some photos of the area.
阿尔蒙德 你跟我一起来
Almond, you're with me.
你知道 我那个教堂里有匿名戒酒会的
You know, we have regular A.A. Meetings in my church.
没什么用
Eh, it won't do any good.
我完蛋了 阿尔蒙德
I'm toast, Almond.
戴比医生要撤回我的体♥检♥报告
Dr. Deb is gonna pull my physical.
去戒酒不仅仅是为了保住你的工作
Well, keeping your job is not the only reason to get help.
你打算让可怜的尼德玛尔在那待一晚上吗
You gonna leave poor Niedermayer out there all night?
我还没想好要给谁打电♥话♥
I haven't decided who to call.
我即是你
I'm you.
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
不过 对你深陷的困境我表示同情
But I do have sympathy for your dilemma.
是吗
Really?
你真的认为布鲁杀了诺威斯特 是吗
But you believe Blue killed Norwest?
那就给州警♥察♥局打电♥话♥
Then call the state police.
可是我证据不足
I don't have much evidence.
你现在不需要给他定罪
You're not looking to convict here.
你只需申请公开调查就够了
You're looking to open an investigation.
好吧 换了你会怎么做
Okay. So what would you do?
诺威斯特本身也是个杀人犯
Norwest was a murderer.
就我们所知就有十一个被杀了
11 people that we know about.
罗卡就算很活下来 也很可能会脑损伤
If Rocha lives, he may be brain-damaged.
所以你是说 我爸杀了他并没有错吗
So, you're saying my dad was right to kill him?
我们都清楚 警♥察♥有时候会越界
We both know cops who have crossed the line.
我们自己也这样干过
You and me have done it ourselves.
所以你觉得我不应该指控他
So you think I shouldn't accuse my father?
我要你用你那不死的灵魂 好好想想
I want you to consider the matter of your immortal soul.
我的啥
My what?
你的灵魂
Your soul.
如果你真的想揭发你父亲
If you turn in your father,
你得是因为正当的理由
you should do it for the right reasons.
而不是因为你恨他 而这是你最后的机会
Not because it's your last chance and you hate him.
我懂你在干什么了
I see what you're doing.
魔鬼代言人
Devil's advocate.
要想检举自己的父亲
A man turns on his own father,
最好先问问自己的内心 要不要这么做
he'd better be certain in his heart.
喂 我是埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓副队长
Yes. This is Lieutenant Everett Backstrom
我效力于波特兰警局特案组
with the Special Crimes Unit of the Portland Police Bureau.
我想上报瓦巴库奇县的一起谋杀案
I want to report a murder in Wabacooche County.
不 我不能打给警长
No. I can't call the sheriff's office.
我们有证据表明
We have evidence
警长很可能是杀人凶手
the sheriff might have committed the murder.
我们有轮胎痕迹 脚印 GPS定位
We have tire tracks, bootprints, GPS evidence
可以证实布鲁·巴克斯卓警长
that indicates that Sheriff Blue Backstrom was present
当时就在凶杀案现场
at the time and place the victim was murdered.
巴克斯卓警长
Sheriff Backstrom,
我前来通知你
I have to inform you
你因涉嫌谋杀埃德加·诺威斯特而接受调查
that you are under investigation for the murder of Edgar Norwest.
你将停职接受调查
You are hereby suspended,
请上缴你的枪和警徽
and I am asking you for your gun and your badge.
我们还需要你的靴子
I also require your boots.
想要我的靴子 就拿搜查令来
You want my boots, get yourself a damn warrant.
警长
我妈的骨灰就撒在了这里
So, this is where mom's ashes were scattered.
现在该做什么
Now what?
祷告
Say a prayer.
告诉她你最近怎么样
Tell her how you're doing.
亲爱的妈妈 我是你儿子埃弗雷特
Dear mom, this is your son Everett.
我就想告诉你
I just want to let you know...
因为我 老爸正因涉嫌谋杀而被立案侦查
That because of me, dad is being investigated for murder.
所以...怎么了
So -- what?
巴克斯卓夫人你好 很高兴见到您
Hello, Mrs. Backstrom. It's very nice to meet you.
我是格雷戈里·瓦伦丁
My name's Gregory Valentine.
我是你儿子的弟弟
And I am your son's brother.
真希望我们有带花来
Wish we had flowers.
是啊
Yeah.
埃弗雷特
我妈妈给我做的碗
The bowl my mom made for me.
好漂亮啊
It's beautiful.
埃弗雷特
Everett!
谢谢你
Thank you.
老妈
Hey, mom.
听我说 我知道
Listen. I know that
这世上没有转世 上帝 天堂或是地狱
there's no afterlife or god or heaven or hell,
可如果 万一我错了
but if, on the off chance, I'm wrong
而你能听到我说话
and you can hear me,
能不能给我个信♥号♥♥ 让我知道
will you please send me some kind of sign
我没有做错
that I did the right thing?
我就知道
That's what I thought.
我叫埃弗雷特 是个酒瘾者
My name is Everett, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 埃弗雷特
Hello, Everett.
我...
I...
我同时也对
I'm also partial to
处方药和赌博上瘾
prescription medications, gambling.
其实尼古丁 食物 黄♥片♥也该算进去
I suppose I should throw in nicotine, food, porn.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表