剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
照我说的做
Let's go!
这简直是侮辱人
This is so insulting.
搞什么鬼
Ah! What the hell?
这是你将我扔下贝克河大桥的回礼
This is for throwing me off the Baker River Bridge
我那时候才十二岁
when I was 12 years old.
你活该 你知道我为什么那么做
You deserved it, and you know it!
-靠 -你说啥
- What? - Yeah?
那把我的蛋蛋订到我的腿上也是我活该吗
And stapling my scrotum to my leg, I deserved that, too?
那都是三十年前的事了
That was 30 years ago.
我们三个现在都是成年人了
The three of us are grown men now.
没错 往事就别再提了
Yeah, let it go!
靠 你♥他♥妈♥
Hey, what the --
够了 衰弗雷特 我忍♥你够久了
Look, Neverett, I'm running out of patience.
-喂 -莫托
- Hey! - Moto!
请你别碰副队长
Don't touch the lieutenant, please.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
交给我
I'm cool.
好吧 这算什么啊
Okay, all right, what -- what is this, huh?
-这是... -爽不爽
- Is that a...? - Do you like that?
麻烦把你们副队长从我弟弟身上弄下来
Maybe get your lieutenant off my brother.
副队长 别掐着人家脖子好不好
Lieutenant, want to let the man's throat go?
好吧
Okay.
后退 后退
Hey, hey, hey, hey, stay back, okay?
没事了 一切正常
It's over. It's all good here.
-你没事吧 副队长 -我 是他...
- Are you okay, Lieutenant? - I just needed...he...
-怎么了 -他弄伤你了么
- What? - What? Did he hurt you?
你有话要说吗
You want to use your words?
他...
He...
身藏贼赃
is in possession of stole property.
搜他身
Check it.
-就在那里 -真的假的
- Right in there. - What?
就是那里 没错
In there. Yeah.
我可没拿什么...
I don't have any...
拿下他
Arrest him!
不不 那可不是我的
No, no, hey, that is not mine.
好好想想怎么解释贼赃吧
Consider yourself mirandized for theft.
-好了 -别动 你们会后悔的
- Okay. - Don't do it. You don't want to do that.
你们是挺壮实
You boys got pretty muscles,
但跟我比还差点
but I got the kind that cripple my opponents.
别给自己添堵
You want to be crippled?
-走吧 -警官 你这是...
- Let's go. - Chief, where are you...
你们弄错了
You're making a mistake.
我们走着瞧 衰弗雷特
I'll see you soon, Neverett!
你们这是冤枉好人
This misconduct, huh?
非法拘捕
False arrest!
我要见我的工会律师
I want to see my union lawyer.
订别人蛋蛋 你是有毛病吗
Stapling testicles? What's the matter with you?
你没做过类似的事吗
You never did nothing like that, huh?
把别人脑袋按进马桶里之类的
Dip a guy's head into a toilet?
你在他口袋里找到了一块失窃的手表
So, you found a stolen watch in his pocket?
没错 他攻击我的时候发现的
Yeah, from when he attacked me.
就和你逮捕他之前
Same watch that you showed me
给我看的那块的那块一模一样吗
before you went out to make this arrest?
长得极其相似罢了
Extremely similar watch.
没别的赃物了 对吗
But nothing else -- am I right?
你只找到了这一块
That's all you found.
这不打紧吧 格雷夫利
What does it matter, Gravely?
听着 这只是办案的手段 好吗
Listen, it's leverage, okay?
看我怎么用这个让他认罪
Watch me use this to force a confession.
你这么做是因为对小时候的事耿耿于怀吗
You doing this because of what happened when we were kids?
那都是些孩子间正常的打闹
Because everything that we did was normal kid stuff.
你应该觉得很好笑
You're supposed to laugh.
一点也不好笑
It wasn't funny.
我和尼克买♥♥那些违禁烟花的时候
Well, it wasn't funny when me and Nick
你去找你的警长爸爸打小报告
bought those illegal fireworks
也一点也不好笑
and you ratted us out to your dad,
顺便告诉你吧
the sheriff -- which, for the record,
这才是你被丢下桥的原因
is why you got tossed off the bridge.
-你活该 -我即是你
- You deserved it. - I'm you.
我才不是胆小鬼
I was never a candy-ass.
我即是你
I'm you --
一直出于哥哥尼克的阴影下
Always in the shadow of my brother, Nick.
我们从火场偷东西 都是他做的决定
It was him who decided we should steal from fires,
而我只是乖乖听话
and I just went along,
如果这里有人是胆小鬼的话
'cause if anyone is the candy-ass here,
就是我
it's me.
我就说吧
That's what I said.
不 蠢货 我现在是你呢
No, you idiot, I'm...I'm being you.
天呐 什么鬼
God, it's -- what?
我即是你
I'm you.
我爱上了埃米莉娅·米赫
I'm in love with Amelia Meehan.
我为她收集贝壳 采摘野花
I collect seashells and wildflowers for her,
在我为她录制杂集♥合♥锦的时候
and while I'm making her a mixtape,
却不知道我的哥哥正在地下室干♥她♥
little do I know my brother's making her in the basement.
你闭嘴
You shut the hell up!
记得那个槽隙吗
Remember that crawlspace?
我以前经常躲在里面偷偷监视你们
I used to hide in there to spy on you guys.
我在那里比你先看到了埃米莉娅的咪♥咪♥
That's where I saw Amelia's boobs before you did --
当时你的哥哥尼克在尽情施展"抓奶龙爪手"呢
when your brother Nick was pawing at them.
不
No!
打扰一下 副队长
Excuse me, Lieutenant.
我听闻山姆·迪哥斯提诺
It's my understanding Sam D'agostino
因为涉嫌偷窃被传讯
is being held under suspicion of theft.
在他身上找到了一只失窃的手表
He was in possession of a stolen watch.
副队长 我建议你对其进行警告
Lieutenant, I suggest you let Mr. D'agostino
然后释放迪哥斯提诺先生
off with a warning.
你
You!
我被她迷得神魂颠倒
I was smitten!
我为她采摘野花
I collected wildflowers!
我为她录制杂集♥合♥锦
I made mixtapes!
你却摸她的奶♥子♥
You touched her boobs!
她那也叫奶♥子♥吗
She had no boobs!
先生们
Gentlemen!
我与我的当事人需要一点时间
I'm gonna need a moment with my client.
放开我
Get off of me!
先生们
Gentlemen!
什么 是谁
What? Who is it?
巴克斯卓副队长
Lieutenant Backstrom?
你
You?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
尼克和山姆
Nick and Sam...
他们...
They...
我不喜欢他们那种人
Look, I don't like guys like that.
我是因为我的父亲才成为了消防员
I became a firefighter because of my old man.
好 所以呢
Yeah? So what?
我父亲死了 殉职
My dad's dead. He died on the job.
真是讽刺啊
Well, that's ironic,
你现在却为了洗劫钱财放火
considering you're setting fires to loot homes.
我对有人放火的事一无所知
I don't know anything about anybody setting any fires.
我只知道 有人利用救火之便
What I know about is guys taking advantage of fires
中饱私囊
to line their own pockets.
金丝雀唱歌♥了
The canary sings.
你愿意作证
You willing to testify?
是的 我愿意
Yeah, I am.
因为我希望我的父亲 能以我为荣
'Cause I want my old man to be proud of me.
尼克和山姆说你是懦夫
Nick and Sam say you're a coward...
...说你是黑警
...that you're a dirty cop.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好 所以呢
All right, so, what,
-你想知道是否可以相信我 -不 长官
- you want to know if you can trust me? - No, sir.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表