剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
下面这几项有什么共同点
What do the following have in common
高血压 肝炎 贫血和肥大性心肌炎
hypertension, hepatitis, anemia, enlarged heart.
我全都得了
I got them all,
而你能以它们为由不许我工作
and you could use them to fail me out of my job.
更重要的是 它们可能会害死你
More importantly, they could kill you.
你还在喝酒吗
Are you still drinking?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
一个病人说"绝对没有"的时候
When a patient says, "Absolutely not,"
他绝对是在撒谎
he's absolutely lying.
你们印度人要是都这么聪明
If you Hindus are so smart,
为什么你们九♥成♥八的人都生活在垃圾堆里
how come 98% of you live at the dump?
五年前 你因健康问题
Five years ago, you were demoted to traffic
-被降职到了交通队 -那只是借口
- because of your health. - That's just an excuse.
那麻烦你告诉我真正的原因
Please. Share the truth with me.
说就说
Okay, I will.
我逮捕了一个杀死六名印第安人的
I arrested a white supremacist
白人至上主义者
for killing six Indians.
不是指你们这种用泥炉炭火烹饪的印度人
Not tandoori Indians like you, but, you know,
是那种打着"呜哇"冲锋的"杰罗尼莫"们
the "Whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo" Geronimos.
19世纪末抗击白人入侵美洲的印第安领袖
因为抓了一个杀人狂 所以你被降职了吗
You were demoted for catching a mass murderer?
以及我在新闻发布会上唱了
That, and at the press conference I sang...
童谣《十个小印第安人》
带种族歧视 蔑视印第安人等有色人种
"一个,两个,三小印第安..."
"One little, two little, three little India--"
尽管如此
Despite that,
刚上任三个月的警♥察♥局长
we have a police chief three months on the job
想让你回去工作
who wishes to bring you back.
塞万提斯局长和我一起做过警探
Chief Cervantes and I were detectives together.
她非常欣赏巴克斯卓大智慧
She totally appreciates the full Backstrom package.
你得首先说服我你不会在小巷里追坏人时
First you must convince me that you will not drop dead
突然倒地猝死
chasing a villain down an alley.
我是一个工资微薄的印裔警医
I'm an underpaid Hindu police doctor.
塞多大的红包给你
How much payola would it take
才会让人通过体♥检♥ 皆大欢喜呢
to pass a guy on his physical, nobody gets hurt?
你不欢喜 你会送命的
You get hurt. You will die.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
巴克斯卓警探 我们需要你
Detective Backstrom, you're needed.
戴比医生 这位是弗兰克·莫托警官
Dr. Deb, meet Officer Frank Moto,
有他在我永远都不用
the reason I will never have to
在小巷里追坏人
chase villains down the alleys.
对 追坏人是我的职责
Oh, yeah. Chasing's my job.
大学校园里有一具死尸
Hey, there's a dead body at the college.
好 这里完事了
All right. We're done here.
这是我的处方
This is my prescription.
"交个朋友"
"Make a friend"?
你当我是六岁小孩吗
What am I, 6?
你有一个星期时间来完成这个处方
You have one week to fill the prescription,
完不成你就回交通队去吧
or back you go to traffic.
戴比医生 我就说两件事
Dr. Deb, two things.
第一 知道我自己时日不多
One -- knowing I don't have long to live
能让我鼓起勇气来去做正确的事
gives me the courage to do what's right.
第二...
Two...
"黛比"是女孩名
Deb is a girl's name.
校警认出死者是
Campus cops identified the dead boy
托拜厄斯·珀西瓦尔三世 才十九岁
as Tobias Percival III, only 19 years old.
三世 他爸爸是谁
The third? Who's his daddy?
是议员托拜厄斯·珀西瓦尔二世
Well, that would be Senator Tobias Sercival II --
议员
A senator.
我的尸体在哪里
Where's my corpse?
在这里啊
Oh, looky here.
我还以为你说他跳桥了
I thought you said he was a jumper.
他确实跳了
Oh, yeah. He jumped.
只不过脖子上多了条绳子
It's the cord around his neck
导致他没有落地
that kept the boy from hitting the ground.
早上好 副队长
Good morning, Lieutenant.
阿尔蒙德警探 你是个虔诚的教♥徒♥
Detective Almond. Now, you're a religious man.
自杀者真的会直接下地狱吗
Is it true suicides you go straight to hell?
雪茄真的把你的肺变成了"肺墟"吗
Is it true that cigars turn your lungs to Chernobyl?
切尔诺贝利市因发生核电厂爆♥炸♥事故而被废弃
我是个富有白人议员的帅儿子
I'm a rich, white senator's pretty-boy son.
我天还没亮就冒着倾盆大雨起床出门
I get up before dawn in the pouring rain,
把自己吊死在了一座桥上
and I hang myself from a bridge.
为什么
Why?
因为我是个懦夫
'Cause I got manhood issues.
警探们
Detectives!
如果你们不介意屈尊上来的话
I have some preliminary forensic thoughts to share
我经过初步检查 有些想法与你们分享
if you would care to ascend.
尼德玛尔为什么要用这种口气说话
Why does Niedermayer talk that way?
我不知道
I don't know.
要知道局长派我们来
You know, it's a good thing
调查一件大众关注度高的自杀案是件好事
the Chief sent us out on a high-profile suicide.
是啊 支援凶案组六个星期了
Yeah, six weeks backing up homicide,
我们终于分到了第一具真正的尸体
we got our first real dead body.
多值得高兴啊
Oh, happy day.
我是说如果我们能找出
I'm saying we find out why
议员儿子自杀的原因
the Senator's son commits suicide,
或许我们下一个案子就能是正经的凶杀案了
maybe our next catch is a real homicide.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 副队长 "体♥检♥结果怎么样"
Morning, Lieutenant. "How was your physical?"
她看到他正在抽烟还问
She asked as she watched him puffing on a stogie.
医生给副队长开的处方是让他交个朋友
The doctor prescribed the lieutenant to make a friend.
这算什么 身心疗法吗
What's that -- the holistic approach?
我的医生是个印度人 格雷夫利
My doctor's a Hindu, Gravely.
他没让我去和牛交朋友就够走运的了
I'm lucky he didn't have me make friends with a cow.
好了 请让让 我们要过去
Okay, make way. Coming through.
校警在早上六点巡检的时候
Campus cop found the body hanging from the bridge
发现尸体挂在桥上
during the 6:00 a.m. security sweep.
绳子与不见了的的鞋带相符
Ligature matches the missing bootlace.
尸体还未僵硬 死亡时间少于三个小时
No rigor, so the body's been dead for less than three hours.
关于法医检查我是怎么说的 尼德玛尔
What did I say about forensics, Niedermayer?
检查结果是说给陪审团听的 副队长
Forensics are for the jury, Lieutenant,
但佛祖说
but to quote the Buddha,
"眼见非实亦非虚"
"Things are not as they appear, nor are they otherwise."
而在副队长眼中
As it appears for the lieutenant,
这男孩是个懦夫
this boy had manhood issues.
对于一件尚在调查初期的自杀案
Well, that is an extremely specific conclusion
这个推论有点过于武断了吧
to come to so early in a suicide investigation.
毫无疑问副队长注意到了男孩的靴子
No doubt the lieutenant noticed the boy's work boot,
穿这种靴子的青春期男孩
which would suggest an adolescent male desire
都希望被视作男子汉
to be perceived as hyper-masculine.
对 我就是注意到这点了
Yeah. That's what I noticed.
那么格雷夫利 你有什么看法
So, Gravely, what's your theory?
情圣被女孩甩了吗
Romeo got julietted?
我的看法是现在提出看法还为时过早
Well, my theory is it's too early to have a theory.
你们知道现在孩子们最怕什么吗
Well, you know what's big with kids nowadays?
被霸凌
Getting bullied.
好吧 大学男生自杀的可能原因还有
Okay, other likely scenarios for male college student suicide
同性性♥爱♥录像 毒瘾 焦虑症
are gay sex tape, addiction, anxiety,
抑郁症 以及其它心理疾病
depression, and other mental illnesses.
精神分♥裂♥症 双极情感障碍
Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder.
我经过专业鉴定 将这起自杀案
I am professionally declaring this suicide
定性为疑似谋杀
a probable homicide.
什么
What?!
依据是什么
Based on?
格雷夫利 谋杀的话 警局报销吃饭
Gravely...homicides, the bureau covers meals.
自杀的话 我们就得自己解决了
Suicides, we're on our own.
谁要来一份热腾腾的早餐吗
Who's up for a hot breakfast?
副队长
Lieutenant.
你是对的 这不是自杀
You were right. This is not a suicide.
托拜厄斯·珀西瓦尔死于海♥洛♥因♥吸毒过量
Tobias Percival died of a Heroin overdose.
如果他是吸毒后上吊
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表