剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
我们当时在追捕人贩子
We were hunting down human traffickers.
我们一路追到库奇县
We chased them to Cooch County,
在那碰到了布鲁·巴克斯卓
where I ran into Blue Backstrom.
他说 "响尾蛇能通过振动尾部
Said, "Rattlesnakes can tell the enemy's
感知敌人的到来
coming by their vibration.
可你们几个抖起来就像过载的洗衣机"
You guys are shaking like an overloaded washing machine."
就在我们讨论下一步该怎么做的时候
Well, while we debated what to do next,
布鲁和另一个副警长把整个团伙一网打尽
Blue and one other deputy busted the entire ring.
就像以前的牛仔
The old-fashioned cowboy way.
就像怀特·厄普[著名西部警长]
Like Wyatt Earp.
我从巴克斯卓副队长那得到的印象是
My impression from Lieutenant Backstrom
他是个冷血无情 甚至有虐待倾向的父亲
is that he is also a cold and possibly abusive father.
你能想象把埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓抚养成人吗
Can you imagine raising Everett Backstrom?
爆♥炸♥接收器
Detonation receiver.
没错 完美吻合
Yes. That fits perfectly.
醒醒 副队长 我们到印第安人领土上了
Wake up, Lieutenant. We're on Indian land.
你正在进入奥克斯本原住民居留地
见鬼
Oh, hell.
你认识那个人吗
You know that guy?
在一个连环杀手案认识的 他讨厌我
From a serial-killer case. He hates me.
为什么 因为他和你共事
Why? Cause he worked with you?
因为那个连环杀手专杀印第安人
Cause the serial killer was targeting Indians,
而我抓住了他
and I caught him.
真是不知好歹
Talk about ingratitude.
罗卡
Rocha.
你口袋里是装了个图腾柱
Is that a totem pole in your pocket,
还是说你很高兴见到我
or are you just happy to see me?
这么久不见 你还是老样子
Long time, same Lieutenant.
把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥小姐交出来
Hand over little Miss terrorist,
我们就不揪你小辫子了
and we'll get out of your ponytail.
我没留辫子啊
I don't have a ponytail.
在居留地主♥权♥范围内你无权携带武器
You have no jurisdiction to carry guns on sovereign land.
你们对执法警官的友爱
You people have no respect for the fraternity
没有一点尊敬
of law-enforcement officers.
说的就是你们这帮商场小保安
And by "You people," I mean "Mall cops."
我现在可是在执法
I'm enforcing the law right now.
把你的枪放下
Set your guns on the ground.
他们怎么又能持枪了
How come they get to carry guns?
他们是治安官
Deputies.
是吗 治安官
Oh. Deputies.
带着最大的偏见
Escort the lieutenant off our land
把副队长送走吧
with extreme prejudice.
我以为只有牛仔才有治安官
I thought only cowboys had deputies.
-你看什么看 -别这样 莫托
- What you looking at? - Okay, whoa, whoa. Moto.
不 不 没必要
No, no. No, this isn't necessary!
你这么对黑人是种族歧视
Hey! What you're doing to that black man is racist!
种族歧视
That's racist!
起来吧 儿子 救兵来了
Get up, son. Cavalry's here.
老爸
Dad.
我跟你说过
I taught you
永远不要在居留地惹恼原住民
never piss off Native Americans on their own land.
他们包庇你那个爆♥炸♥犯
They're hiding your mad bomber.
她不在
She's not there.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我问了
I asked.
怎么 印第安人就不会撒谎了吗
What? Indians don't lie?
不会对我撒谎
Not to me.
你知道所谓的部落荣誉成员
You know this whole honorary tribal membership thing
都是瞎扯淡吧
is a bunch of crap, right?
我不知道 这个女孩有寇基耶血统
I do not know that. The girl has Coquille blood.
我满怀尊敬地通知了他们我们要逮捕她
I respectfully informed them that we intend to apprehend her.
"我们" 你从不会和别人分享功绩
"We"? You've never shared credit before.
我愿意为了家人破次例
I thought I'd make an exception for family.
我们不是家人
We're not family.
对你 我做了很多错事
I made a lot of mistakes with you.
第一件就是没有给你应得的尊重
First is not showing you the respect that you deserve.
为什么这么说 你是要死了吗
Why are you talking this way? Are you dying or something?
我只是觉得这是一个好机会
I just thought this would be an opportunity
让我们能一起工作
for us to work together --
就算不以父子的身份 也是互相平等
If not as father and son, then as equals.
你想让我帮你找到那个女孩
You want my help finding the girl...
那你就别碍我的事
You stay the hell out of my way.
让我做自己的工作
Let me do my job.
你点头了
You're nodding.
你应该知道这是代表同意了吧
You do know that signifies agreement, right?
你需要多少时间
How much time do you need?
二十四小时
24 hours.
你又点头了
Okay, you're nodding again.
意思是你会给我一整天吧
Does that mean you're gonna give me a day?
这还是我能做得到的
It's the least I can do.
我活这么大一直在看你糊弄别人
I've watched you fool people my entire life.
你可别想糊弄我
It won't work on me.
如果没有莫托 这样的秘密见面
Meeting in secret places would be a lot sexier
就更性感了
if Moto wasn't here.
一点都不性感
Really wasn't going for sexy.
平民监督委员会收到了
Civilian Oversight Committee received complaints
奥克斯本原住民居留地的投诉
from the Oxbow Indian Reservation.
这么快 他们发烟雾信♥号♥♥了吗
Already? They send smoke signals?
非法携带枪♥支♥ 攻击了一名部落警官
Carrying illegal firearms, assaulting a tribal officer,
并进行了恶性种族侮辱
using offensive racial slurs.
他们阻碍了我们的公开逮捕行动
They were impeding a high-profile woman hunt.
莫托可以为我作证
Moto can vouch for me.
他也被投诉了
He's named on the complaint, too.
那我就为他作证
Then I'll vouch for him.
我是你在波特兰唯一想毁掉的警♥察♥吗
Am I the only cop in Portland you're trying to destroy?
我听说布鲁也在那
I heard Blue was there.
所以呢 我们要逮捕的人也是他的逃犯
So? We're after his fugitive.
你连他有生命危险时都不会救他
Oh. You wouldn't help Blue out of a pit of vipers.
我知道你们两个是怎么回事
I know how it is with you two.
我只是想确认你没什么事
I just wanted to see if you were okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
上一次你们两个碰过面之后
Last time you and Blue ran into each other,
你被关进了育空的醉汉监禁室
you ended up in a drunk tank in the Yukon.
那都是三年前的事了
That was three years ago.
我很惊讶你一直这么关注我
I'm surprised you're keeping tabs on me.
你醉了 然后打电♥话♥让我去保你出来
You drunk-dialed me and asked me to come and bail you out.
对哦
Oh. Right.
我要走了
I got to go.
听我的 就让布鲁做他的工作吧
Look, my advice -- just let Blue do his thing.
离他远一点
Stay away from him.
副队长 我有些事和你说
Uh, Lieutenant, can I borrow you for a second?
我们成功在虚拟空间里重建了这个炸♥弹♥
So, we were able to reconstruct the bomb in this virtual space.
不一致的地方是这个电磁线圈触发器
The incongruity is this magnetic coil trigger.
看 这里的技术
See, the technology,
比炸♥弹♥其余部分要高级很多
it's more advanced than the rest of the bomb.
这需要大量电子科技方面的训练
Extensive electronics training is what it suggests.
犹太印第安公主
Jewish Indian princesses who
在黑斯廷斯学院主修符号♥学和直观读写
study semiotics and visual literacy at Hastings College
不会自己制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
don't build bombs by themselves.
我们要找一个头脑聪明
Look for somebody smart
愿意不顾一切帮助她的人
but desperate enough to want to help --
高中时跟踪她的技术帝
A geeky guy who stalked her in high school,
和她公路旅行时一起去纹身的姬佬
a fuzz bumper she got tattoos on a road trip with.
屌♥丝和姬佬 我这就去查 小矮子
Losers and lesbians -- I'm on it, hobbit.
长官
Sir.
接受布鲁警长的橄榄枝
Accepting Sheriff Blue's olive branch
也许能帮助你们重新定义你们的关系
might be a more effective way of redefining your relationship.
什么
What?
你应该见见他
You should meet him.
你想要我照顾布鲁·巴克斯卓
You want me to babysit Blue Backstrom?
你不用给他洗澡或者怎么样
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表