剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
他看起来很性感
He has sex appeal --
迷途的小男孩 有点毒舌
Little boy lost, little bit dirty.
好吧 你跟美国人的审美太不一样了
Okay, you are so not American.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
女人们的雅量总能让我感到惊喜
Never ceases to amaze me, the generosity of women.
副队长需要搭车回邪教寻找秘密
The Lieutenant needs a lift back to the cult to look for secrets,
而我要去寻找鉴证室的法证人员
and I want to check for clues
取证遗落的线索
outside the crime lab forensic parameters.
在我看来 鉴证室的取证范围太狭窄了
My opinion, the crime lab cast its net too close to the boat.
尼德玛尔徒劳的搜索
Niedermayer's futile quest
会让巴克斯卓感激鉴证室的取证的
to make Backstrom appreciate forensics.
启迪中心
记事本
星期二
通过交叉比对出入口的录像和
So, by cross-referencing entrances and exits
-门卫的值班日志 我们...-什么
- with the guard's log books, we -- - What?
什么值班日志
What -- what log books?
他是第四级 拥有完美记忆
He's a level four with perfect recall.
他在撒谎
He's a lying fake.
我找到了他的备忘录 偷了回来
I found his cheat sheets, and I swiped them.
星期二
出入时间
没有搜查令就"偷回来"了 对吧
"Swiped them" didn't include a warrant, did it?
我要找根火柴 结果不小心找到了证据
I go looking for a match, I end up with evidence.
这叫做天才
It's called genius.
凌晨12点07分
12:07 A.M.
唯一有可能杀害艾玛·杰曼的人是...
The only person who could have murdered Emma Germain...
V.C.
"V.C."
VC 晚上9点55分进入 凌晨12点07分离开
文森特·克罗珀
Vincent Cropper.
启迪教会有望快速增长
V.C.
V.C.
多年的艾迪教众
A long-time Eddie,
一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
a private investigator.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
波特兰警局
你整晚都在这吗
Have you been here all night?
早上好
Good morning.
我必须每二十分钟测量一次
I had to take gravimetric moisture measurements
水分含量
every 20 minutes.
艾玛·杰曼在死前不久曾喝过一杯茶
Emma Germain enjoyed a cup of tea shortly before she died.
另一个同样潮湿的茶包
A second, equally moist tea bag
表明有人来访
suggests there was a second party.
在艾玛桌上找到了这个杯子 里面还有茶
This mug was found on Emma's desk with the tea still in it.
而这个杯子
This mug...
是在干燥器里找到的 是干净的
was found cleaned and in the drying rack.
好吧 艾玛跟文森特·克罗珀一起喝了茶
Okay, so, Emma has tea with Vincent Cropper,
他把她带到教堂里 捅死了她
he takes her into the basilica, he stabs her,
他回到她的办公室 拿走并清洗了他的杯子
He returns to her office, recovers his mug, and washes it.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥不至于蠢到留下指纹 对吧
Private investigator would know better than to leave prints, right?
好吧
Okay.
不
No.
你为什么打我
Why'd you hit me?
本性使然 你先打我的
Human nature. You hit me first.
不许打房♥东耳光 租♥房♥♥规矩
No slapping the landlord. House rules.
你刚刚让自己的月租涨了二十美元
Just raised your rent by 20 bucks a month.
什么事
What?
你和艾米怎么认识的
How did you and Amy ever meet?
她是一个犯罪记者 我在凶案组
She was a crime reporter, I was in homicide.
我们通过尸体认识的
We met over corpses.
没什么好吃惊的
Quit being so amazed
就像我是史蒂芬·霍金在和一个杂技演员约会
like I'm Stephen Hawking dating an acrobat.
就是他 那就是文森特·克罗珀
That's him. That's Vincent Cropper.
他看起来好吓人 叫莫托过来
Oh, he's scary. Call Moto.
我们不需要莫托 我们有枪
We don't need Moto. We have guns.
克罗珀先生 我是妮可·格雷夫利警探
Mr. Cropper, I'm detective Nicole Gravely.
我们需要问您几个问题
We need to ask you a couple of questions.
[背景标语]我即中心
我们将艾玛去世前后24小时内
We compared footage of everyone who came and went
进出人员的监控录像
in the 24 hours before and after Emma's death
[背景标语]和平
与保安的值班日志进行了对比
to the security guard's log book.
亨利不用值班日志
Henry doesn't use logs.
他是第四级
He's a level four --
拥有完美记忆
Perfect recall.
即便是四级也需要备忘录
Even a level four needs a cheat sheet.
他记录了姓名缩写V.C.
He writes the initials V.C.
正好是你进出的时间
At the exact times you came and went.
V.C. 凌晨12点07分
V.C. 12:07 a.m.
这看起来可不妙
That looks bad.
对你们来说更不妙
Looks even worse for you.
首先 你们没法证明
One, you can't prove
你们是从教会拿到的值班日志
that you got those log books from the church.
第二 即便是的 你们没有搜查令
Two, if you did, you didn't have a warrant.
第三 亨利不会承认那些值班日志是他的
Three, Henry will deny that they're his.
第四 你们没法证明我就是那个V.C.
Four, you can't prove that I'm V.C.
第五 我们已经正式提出
And five, we're officially requesting
让警♥察♥局长把你撤出艾玛的案件调查的要求
that the chief of police remove you from Emma's homicide.
她值得更好的警探来调查
She deserves much better.
借过
Excuse me.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们刚刚被他狠狠数落了一番
Well, we just got our asses handed to us.
你就像块木头一样站在那儿
And you stood there like a lump.
真令我失望
Disappointing.
格雷夫利警探
Detective Gravely,
我拿到了文森特·克罗珀先生的财务记录
I have Mr.Vincent Cropper's financial records.
告诉我你有搜查证
Tell me you got a warrant for those.
巴克斯卓副队长让我别为那些破事费心
Lieutenant Backstrom told me not to bother with that hooey.
克罗珀把自己从私♥家♥侦♥探♥升级为律师
So, Cropper edified himself from P.I. to lawyer
还收了一大笔定金去处理骚扰诉讼
and is paid a fat retainer to deal with nuisance suits.
但三天前
But three days ago,
他从一个空壳公♥司♥收了一万美元
he received $10,000 from a shell company.
为邪教设立的贿赂基金
A secret slush fund for a cult.
这我就没法证实了
I cannot prove that.
做得好 帕克特
Good job, Paquet.
当你无视法律程序的时候
You don't get a "Good job" from me
你从我这儿可听不到"做得好"
when you ignore legal hooey.
我想该是我问候他的时候了
Think it's time for me to pay my respects.
副队长
Lieutenant!
这是一个惨痛的提醒
It's a stark reminder that
艾玛·杰曼曾是我们中最优秀的一员
Emma Germain was the best of us,
但她在这里被刺死
and she was stabbed to death here,
就在我站着的地方
where I'm standing.
死亡并不可惧
Death is not to be feared.
死亡只是通向另一个房♥间的入口
It's just a doorway to another room.
但当一个我们都热爱的人离席而去时
But who amongst us isn't sad...
...谁又不会感到悲痛
...when a loved one leaves the room?
我即...
I am...
中心
The center.
巴克斯卓副队长
Lieutenant Backstrom...
我相信你一定能理解
I'm sure you can understand
这是我们用自己的方式
that this is our private way to
来悼念艾玛·杰曼
mourn the loss of Emma Germain.
是的 我懂
Yeah, I understand.
我明白 节哀顺变
I get it. My condolences.
我对你和你们的教会没有任何意见
I got nothing against you or your church.
相信自己是宇宙的中心
Believing you're the center of the universe
跟崇拜一个木匠或奶牛一样疯狂
is no crazier than worshipping a carpenter or cows.
但这个屋子中的某个人杀害了艾玛·杰曼
But someone in this room killed Emma Germain.
我们是怎么知道的
How do we know this?
金钱通过这个邪教名下的一个秘密国外账户
Money was funneled through a secret, off-shore account
转给了一名职业杀手
owned by this cult to a known contract killer.
这就意味有阴谋
That makes this a conspiracy.
邪教配阴谋
Cults and conspiracies go together
就像伏特加配苦艾酒
kind of like vodka and vermouth.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表