剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
而且我的的确确没杀特里皮
And I definitely didn't kill Trippi.
-跟法官说去吧 -好吧
- Tell that to the judge! - Okay, all right.
好吧 听我说
Okay...look.
特里皮抢了我的红酒生意之后
After Trippi took over my wine business,
我开始找其他的可能性
I started looking for other opportunities, right?
我偶然发现了人造肉
And I stumbled across cultured meat.
够了 瓦伦丁 别再瞎掰了
Stop it, Valentine. Just stop it.
听我说完好吗 求你了
Just listen to me for a second, please.
-说 -试管肉 在试管中培育
- Go. - In-vitro meat, grown in a test tube.
不用屠宰动物 不用毁坏草地
No animals murdered, no grass destroyed.
但是食品及药物管理局还没批准
But the FDA hasn't approved it yet.
所以简直是赚疯了
So the profit margins are ridiculous.
然后特里皮要尝一口这个肉
Now, Trippi demands to have a taste of the meat
要我帮他走私 就这些了
and my operation. That's it.
然后他就走了 我就听见了枪声
Then he leaves, and I hear a gunshot.
我跑出去 看见他被推进水里
I run out, and I see him being pushed into the water.
但我还没看清凶手之前他就跑了
But the murderer ran off before I could see who it was.
这就是为什么我认为没必要告诉你
That's why I thought telling you this was pointless.
但是那杀手不知道你看到了什么 对吗
But the murderer doesn't know what you saw, right?
-对 -他们一直在找你
- Right. - They've been pursuing you
因为他们认为你可能是个目击者
because they think you might be a witness!
可 可能吧
May-- uh, yeah. Maybe.
而我们完全不知情 好吗
And we didn't know that! Okay?!
我们一直在找那个
We have been looking for someone
跟你还有特里皮做生意的人
in business with Trippi and you.
好吧 好吧 我明白了
All right. All right! I get it.
当时多告诉你点信息就好了
More information might have been helpful.
对不起
Sorry.
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
不 不是
No. No.
你撒谎只是因为
You lied because
你还和特里皮交易这件事
you didn't want to look like an idiot in front of me
会让我把你视为傻♥逼♥
by making deals with Trippi again.
你非得这么想 那随你便
That's what you want to think? Fine.
你不仅让我们的生命受到威胁
Not only did you put our lives in danger,
你还危及了我的事业 和我整个团队的事业
you jeopardized my career and the careers of my team!
一点都不够兄弟
Not very brotherly of you.
我根本没有交易
I wasn't making a deal.
你觉得特里皮会是做交易的人吗
You think Trippi makes deals?
特里皮只会勒索
Trippi blackmails.
特里皮能勒索你什么
What could Trippi possibly blackmail you about
他自己都会被牵连进去
that wouldn't turn back around on him?!
你 他用你来勒索我
You! He was blackmailing me with you!
他找到了那晚的急救队司机
Because he has an EMT driver
那司机可以证明是你打折了他的下巴
from that night ready to testify that you broke his jaw.
我要不按特里皮说得来
And if I didn't do what Trippi asked,
他就要毁了你
he was gonna destroy you!
我说我在保护你 我就真的是在保护你
When I say I'm protecting you, I really am protecting you.
这样还够不够兄弟啊 贱♥人♥
Is that not brotherly enough, you son of a bitch?
待在船屋里别出来
Stay in the barge.
我得去抓这个凶手
I got to go catch this killer.
我们回到了谁都可能是凶手的原点
So, we're back to the murderer being anyone,
包括你
including you.
特里皮勒索过这家伙
It was someone Trippi was blackmailing.
压力之下他们崩溃了
They finally broke under the pressure.
好吧 我重新排序照片
Okay, so I'll rearrange the photos
把跟他关系不好的人按优先排序
and prioritize suspects who were in bad deals with him.
你喝的是证据吗
Are you drinking the evidence?
我有吗
Am I?
那是十五万美金一瓶的假酒 长官
That's $150,000 bottle of fake wine, sir.
不错
Not bad.
给我两万 给你尝一口
For $20,000, I'll give you a sip.
不得不说 好想尝尝
I must say, I'm curious.
他们把不同的红酒混在一起
Look, they mix different wines together,
并加了非发酵糖
and then they add a non-fermentable sugar
来提升口感 这方法非常有效
to improve the taste. It can be very effective.
"心怀感恩地喝这杯酒"
"Drink that wine with a merry heart."
传道书 第九章 第七节
Ecclesiastes, chapter 9, verse 7.
干杯
Cheers.
-真好喝 -令人印象深刻
- Oh, wow. That's good. - That's impressive.
谁要是被这骗到就真的是...
Anyone fooled by this should just...
...可以自我了断了
...kill themselves.
有权势的人被骗了才不会自杀
Powerful people being duped don't kill themselves.
这事关勒索 还有红酒
It's about blackmail and wine.
我想和主席谈谈
I need to speak to the president.
晚上好 副队长 你的搜查令呢
Good evening, Lieutenant. I need to see a warrant.
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
我上次来的时候 在查一宗谋杀案
The last time I was here, I was chasing a murderer.
但我不应该举止那么粗俗
But that's no reason for me to act like a boor.
你也许会惊讶的发现
And it may surprise you to know that
我没保护好我的城市的时候
when I'm not keeping the city safe,
我就变成了一个红酒狂热分子
I happen to be a little bit of a wine enthusiast.
真是一点都不震惊啊
That would surprise me to no end.
我不得不注意到你非同一般的红酒藏品
And I couldn't help but notice your extraordinary collection.
得争取你同意 当然啦
With your permission, of course,
我想买♥♥几瓶
I'd love to purchase a few bottles.
分享给你
Share them with you
以及你高贵的客人
and with some of your esteemed guests.
为弥补我的行为 这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I can do to make up for my behavior.
哪瓶呢
Uh, which bottles exactly?
你最好的酒
The best you've got.
有这么多高手在旁边
What a rare opportunity it is
这品酒的机会简直千载难逢 不是吗
to sample wines of such caliber side by side, don't you think?
的确难逢 完全没有不瞧不起你的意思
Rare, indeed, but without sounding indelicate,
但我得提醒你
I should, uh, warn you that
这种级别的品尝
such a tasting would run
要花掉不止二十五万
in excess of $250,000.
我没问题
I'm good for it.
你怎么看
So what do you say?
我要是想吃霸王餐 我肯定是疯了
I'd have to be crazy to dine and dash, huh?
没问题 副队长
By all means, Lieutenant,
请您与我们才华横溢的侍酒
and may I invite you to discuss your selections
讨论一下选酒
with our brilliant sommelier?
-亚瑟 -亚瑟
- Arthur? - Arthur.
有什么能帮您的吗
How can I be of service?
拿出最好的酒 给我的新朋友们尝尝
Your finest wine, sir, for all my new friends.
干杯
Hear, hear!
别装了
And none of the counterfeit crap.
我即是你
I'm you.
野心勃勃的品酒师 和特里皮私下做交易
I'm an ambitious sommelier doing a deal with Trippi --
廉价买♥♥上等红酒
fancy wines for cheap.
结果我发现这些酒都是假的 就想退出
Then I realize they're counterfeit, and I want out,
可他勒索我
but he blackmails me.
我只能继续卖♥♥酒
I need to keep selling them,
否则他就会把我的事 告诉全州人脉最广
or he'll expose me to the most connected,
权力最大的极端利己主义者们
powerful egomaniacs in the state.
他们会毁掉我的一生
They'll destroy me.
你想试哪瓶酒
Is there a particular bottle you'd like to try?
事实上 不如来一瓶
As a matter of fact, how about
05年的罗曼尼康帝比诺酒 怎么样
a 2005 Romanee-Conti Pinot Noir?
真会选
Excellent choice!
再来瓶1945年的木桐酒庄红酒
And 1945 Chateau Mouton Rothschild.
加一瓶47年的拉弗尔酒庄红酒
And a '47 Chateau Lafleur.
干杯
Hear!
你是真爱酒啊
You truly are an aficionado.
看看这里还有谁也爱酒
Let's see if anyone else here is.
他们只会听我的意见
They love what I tell them to.
敬亚瑟
To Arthur.
敬亚瑟
To Arthur!
我上周在意大利喝过一瓶同样的红酒
I had a bottle of the same wine in Italy last week,
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表