剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Any fakes we catch, we'll turn into the fraud unit.
而且我们的犯人会藏在红门之后
And we'll find them behind a red door.
为什么是红门
Why a red door?
被害人的爷爷从阴间传来的话
The victim's grandfather spoke from beyond the grave
说"真♥相♥隐藏在红门之后"
and said, "The answers lie behind a red door."
别逗了 莫托
Really, Moto?
比如那扇门 或者那扇
Like that one? That one?
那扇门 还是那扇
That one or that one? Or that one?
我们可是在唐人街 红门随处可见
We're in Chinatown. There's red doors everywhere.
喂 你有冇搞错啊 发鸡盲嘅[粤语]
对不起 给你 炒面还好着呢
Okay. Sorry. Here. They're perfectly good noodles.
算了 下次 小心点啊[粤语]
你的炒面
Noodles!
小心点啊 下次[粤语]
副队长 就像她说的 两个世界相撞了
Well, Lieutenant, two worlds collided just like she said.
-转身看看 -一扇红门
- And look behind you. - Red door.
行了
Okay.
别说了
Stop it.
世上根本没有所谓的灵媒
There's no such thing as psychics.
红门代表的
A red door is a code
是妹妹不敢提的某件事
for something the sister was afraid to talk about.
找出那是什么 就找到了凶手
We find out what, we'll find our killer.
天呐
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
就是面条而已
Just noodles.
已证实西莉亚·古的不在场证明
Celia Gu has a confirmed alibi.
她哥哥死的时候
She was at an all-night Tongji ritual
她正在参加一场童乩仪式
at the time of her brother's death.
这东西 实在是太吓人了
You know, this is terrifying, this object.
我搞不懂为什么有人
I don't understand how anyone
会想用这东西来打自己
would beat herself off with this.
童乩仪式的重点
The Tongji ritual symbolizes
就是抑制身体本能
a deadening of the body,
任由灵魂在空中徜徉
which frees the spirit to travel.
大部分的中国宗教
Much of traditional Chinese religion
都有祖先崇拜的传统
is about ancestor worship,
所以算命先生和灵媒才如此受人尊敬
so fortunetellers and spirit guides are revered
因为他们有能力
because they're able to convey
将死者的遗言转达给生者
the messages of the dead to the living.
你这是干什么
What, what's that?
他那鬼鬼祟祟的小眼睛一直盯着我
His ghostly eyes were following me.
格雷夫利 你是不是经历过通灵
Have you had a personal experience with the occult, Gravely?
大学时我玩过一次塔罗占卜
I had a tarot card reading in college
占卜结果太准了
that was so spot-on,
搞得我一周没敢睡觉
I couldn't sleep for weeks.
占卜结果是你男朋友背着你偷腥
Was it about a boyfriend cheating on you
还是你父母离婚了
or your parents' divorce?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你会通灵吗 帕克特
Are you psychic, Paquet?
我不会通灵 我只是上过大学
No. I went to college.
古大卫在波特兰年度评论页面上
You know, there is a photo on Davis Gu's
配了这么一张照片
Portland Annual Review page
里面有一个占星轮
of a traditional Chinese astrology wheel.
但犯罪现场照片里没有那个东西
But it appears nowhere on the crime-scene photos.
看看这个
Yeah, look at that.
原本放占星轮的地方空着
There's a blank space where the wheel should be.
也许杀人是由于盗窃被发现
So perhaps the murder happened in the course of a robbery.
这么古老的占星轮
You know, an old astrology wheel like this
可能值不少钱 我们应该
would be worth a fortune, so we should--
应该搞清它的下落
we should find out where it went.
干得漂亮 帕克特
That's very good, Paquet.
你有没有看过评论
Did you check the reviews,
里面是否有对他不满的顾客
see if there were any particularly angry clients?
看过了 大部分都是四星评价
Yes, I did, and he got mostly four stars.
但有一个顾客很不满意
But there was one dissatisfied customer.
这个神棍货毁了我的生活 他应该下地狱
This fraud ruined my life. He should be the one speaking from the beyond.
艾伯特·里德 愤怒的顾客
Albert Reid. Angry.
干得非常漂亮 帕克特
That's really very good, Paquet.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩够了 我就警告一句
Okay, you two, just word of warning--
别想骗我
you're not fooling anyone.
才没骗你
That is not true.
你谁也骗不了
Okay, well, you're not fooling everyone.
我去找艾伯特·里德
I will locate Albert Reid.
尼德玛尔 你去跟副队长
Niedermayer, you get the Lieutenant
以及阿尔蒙德汇报情况
and Almond up to date.
我给了古一个差评
Yeah, I gave Gu a bad review.
灵媒本该帮你解决问题
Psychics are supposed to help,
而不是毁了你的人生
not ruin your life.
你说他是个神棍
Well, you called him a fraud.
还是个骗子
And a conman.
副队长觉得所有的灵媒都是神棍
Well, the Lieutenant thinks all psychics are frauds.
这不是重点
That is not the case.
过去的两个月内你在网上
You've left 11 comments about 11 psychics online
给十一位灵媒做了评价
in the last 2 months.
我觉得给予评价是好事
I believe in giving feedback.
十一位灵媒
11 psychics?
看来你很担心自己的未来啊
You must be awfully worried about your future.
有谁算出来你打架会输吗
Did any of them foresee that you would lose a fight?
我昨晚被抢劫了
I got mugged last night.
什么时候
What time?
大概午夜 在唐人街
Around midnight in Chinatown.
真的吗
Really?
戴维斯·古和凶手搏斗的时候
You got smacked around at the same time
你刚好就被人抢了
Davis Gu was fighting off his killer?
什么 戴维斯·古死了
Wait. Davis Gu's dead?
"这个神棍毁了我的生活"
"This fraud ruined my life."
你的原话
These are your words.
"他应该下地狱"
"He should be the one speaking from the beyond."
这叫公开威胁
That is called issuing a public threat.
这不是威胁 就是个评价
It wasn't a threat. It was a review.
我一直是他的忠实顾客
I was a loyal client
直到戴维斯告诉我和我女朋友梅琳
until Davis told me and my girlfriend Mae Lin
我是水象的兔子 她是火象的蛇
that I was a water rabbit and she was a fire snake.
蛇最终会吃掉兔子
Obviously the snake would eventually consume the rabbit.
谁说不是呢
Well, obviously.
于是梅琳把这个占卜理解为
So Mae Lin took that to mean
我们没有未来 她离开了我
that we didn't have a future together, so she left me.
我是个热辣的亚洲美女
I'm a hot Asian girl.
我甩了自己的男朋友 因为我找到了
I dump my boyfriend cause I find someone less stupid
帮我拿绿卡的更好人选
to help me get my green card.
他把这事怪在算命先生身上
He blames it on the fortuneteller.
你错了
No. False.
当梅琳发现其实我是火象兔子
Mae Lin came back when she discovered
她是土象蛇之后 她回到了我的身边
I'm actually a fire rabbit and she's an earth snake.
我俩简直天造地设
That's totally compatible.
你看起来就像只着火的兔子
You look like a fire rabbit.
你怎么发现的
Found out how?
另一位算命人 玛神婆
Another lady, Lady Mah.
她算的才准
She has true sight.
她甚至告诉了我 戴维斯是个神棍
She even told me Davis is a fraud.
这还真有职业道德
Well, so much for professional courtesy.
只有骗子才恨骗子
No one hates a con like another con.
这是我为你占卜的未来
Well, here's my prediction from the future.
如果你被抢这事得不到证实
If your mugging story doesn't hold up in the light,
你就要在监狱里度过余生
you will spend the rest of your life in the dark.
-算得真好 -我也觉得
- That's good. - That's good.
各位好啊
Gentlemen.
戴维斯·古的死因是由于胸腔
So, Davis Gu died from multiple sharp force injuries
被尖锐物体刺了多下
to the thoracic cavity.
反复捅刺多为冲动犯罪
Now, overkill usually indicates a crime of passion,
但在本案中却是必须手段
but in this case, it was a necessity.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表