剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
副队长 你在干什么
Lieutenant! What are you doing?!
他在朝他的枪那边移♥动♥
He was moving towards his weapon.
你为什么要犹豫着不开枪
But why did you toss the gun?
枪离他太远了 我担心...
It was so far away from him, I thought that...
别人会以为我枪杀了一个手无寸铁的人
that people would think I shot an unarmed man.
他刚刚是要杀我
He was gonna kill me.
副队长
Lieutenant.
格雷夫利穿了防弹背心都被他伤着了
The bad guy tagged Gravely in the vest.
他开枪射伤了你
He shot you.
你完全可以放倒他
You were totally in bounds to take him out.
他对我开了枪 他对我开了枪 对啊
He shot me. He shot me, yeah.
你还惊魂未定 副队长 过来
You're in shock, Lieutenant. Come here.
过来 到这边来
Come here, come here, come here.
看着我
Look at me.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be fine.
我即是你 我愤世嫉俗 自私懒散
I'm you. I am a cynical, selfish, lazy man.
我不仅破了一桩谋杀案 我还是个英雄
Not only did I solve a big murder, but I'm a hero.
但我还在继续查
And yet, I keep digging.
为什么
Why?
我昨晚之所以没有睡
The reason I was awake last night
是因为托比的枪 格雷夫利
was because of Toby's gun, Gravely.
原谅我作为专业警♥察♥的自尊 但是枪去哪了
Excuse my professional cop pride, but where did it go?
因为他 我没有迷失
For him I am not lost.
而他也没有辜负我
And he is not lost for me.
我讨厌尼德玛尔
I hate Niedermayer.
快点
Okay. C-come on.
枪装满了子弹
This gun is fully loaded.
扳机被扣动了两次 但每次都走火
Trigger was pulled twice, but it misfired both times.
这把枪有问题
The gun is sabotaged.
撞针被挫平了
Firing pin was filed back
所以基本碰不到子弹
so that it barely dimples the cartridges.
这叫软撞击
It's called a soft strike.
托比开枪时 维瑟笑了
Visser laughed when Toby pulled the gun
因为他知道这把枪被动了手脚
because he knew the gun was useless.
我是个过分多疑的的精神变♥态♥
I'm a paranoid psychopath.
要确保枪用不了的唯一的办法就是
The only way I know for sure that a gun won't fire is--
自己把枪弄坏
If I sabotage it myself.
抱歉
Sorry.
我就是话到嘴边脱口而出
I just kind of fell into the moment.
不 不
No! No!
地方检察官已经准备请求死刑判决
The District Attorney is going for the death penalty
但我哥哥没有杀任何人
even though my brother didn't kill anyone.
如果某人死于一项重罪
If someone is killed in the commission of a felony,
与该重罪有牵连的任何人都会受到谋杀指控
anyone involved in that felony can be charged with homicide.
可是...查尔斯已经配合调查了
But... Charles cooperated.
我们去个能说话的地方
Let's go somewhere where we can talk.
你能帮我哥哥吗
Can you help my brother?
我不想帮他
I don't want to help your brother.
为什么
Why?
这招你和维瑟用过多少次了
How many times you and Visser run this play?
富二代大学生爱上脱衣舞♥女♥
Rich college boy falls in love with a stripper.
"可怜的我
"Oh, poor me.
过着无法选择的生活"
Trapped in a life I never chose."
其他男孩被你榨干之后都离开了
Except the other boys quit after you bled them dry,
托比却没有
but not Toby.
我是个软弱的男孩 假装自己很坚强
I'm a soft boy pretending to be a hard man.
我需要一把枪
I need a gun.
我该去哪
Where do I go?
去找我爸 他可是主张禁枪的议员
My dad, the anti-gun senator?
不行
No?
橄榄球队那帮连鞋油都怕的人
The guys on my rugby team who are afraid of shoe polish?
我去找我的女朋友
To my girlfriend.
来自下层社会的脱衣舞♥女♥ 她要去哪找枪呢
The lowlife stripper. And where does she get it?
从她男友 那个毒贩子手中弄来
From her boyfriend, the lowlife drug dealer.
你这是无中生有
You're making this up.
我们知道你给枪装上了子弹
We know you loaded the gun.
我们在子弹上发现了你的指纹
We found your fingerprints on the bullets.
好吧 是我给了托比枪
Okay. I gave Toby the gun.
但那是因为我怕他出事
But only because I was afraid for his life.
我当时不知道枪有问题
I didn't know it was broken.
那你现在又怎么知道
How do you know...now?
你就是个憎恨女性的种族歧视者
You're a racist pig who hates women.
终于露出真面目了
There she is. Good.
我失去了爱人
I lost the boy I love.
你觉得大家会相信谁
Who do you think people will believe?
爆米花里的葡萄干[显而易见]
A raisin in popcorn.
我是个脱衣舞♥女♥
I'm a stripper...
害死了爱我的人
who sends a boy that loves her to his death.
为什么这么恨他呢
Why does she hate him so much?
因为有那么一瞬间
Cause there was a moment
我差点就信了他
in which he made me believe in him.
真爱 救世主
True love. White knights.
不过像我这么堕落的人
But someone as corrupt as me
永远不会相信这种人
can never have faith in a person like that.
站在人生的十字路口
I stood on the cusp of an extraordinary life.
我选错了路
And I chose the wrong path.
就像其他人一样
Like everybody always does.
凯瑟琳·特纳 你因涉嫌
Catherine Turner, you're under arrest
谋杀托拜厄斯·珀西瓦尔被捕
for the homicide of Tobias Percival.
我不知道维瑟会杀了托比
I didn't know Visser would kill Toby.
你给了托拜厄斯·珀西瓦尔一把枪
You brought a gun so that Tobias Percival
让他能勒索尤金·维瑟
could blackmail Eugene Visser.
勒索是重罪 能依法控告你谋杀
Blackmail is a felony. Statutory homicide.
即使是救世主要
Even when it's a white knight
勒索一个毒贩兼杀人凶手
blackmailing a drug-dealing murderer.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切将成为
Everything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权聘请一名律师 如果你无法负担...
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford...
充血的眼睛说明你还在喝酒
Your bloodshot eyes tell me you have not quit drinking.
我要说明一下 正是喝酒救了我的命
I will have you know that drinking saved my life.
在我喝光鸡尾酒后 那个坏蛋准备袭击我
My partner dislocated the bad guy's trigger finger
我的搭档扭断了他扣动扳机的手指
when he was attacking me after I drank his boiler maker,
导致他之后丢了枪 我保住了命
which made him drop his gun and save my life.
替自己辩护一下 酒里面还打了个蛋
And in my own defense, it had an egg in it.
拜托 戴比
Come on, Deb.
我喝了非洲草本茶 我吃了蔬菜
I drank African tea. I ate vegetables.
你还完成了我的处方
And you filled my prescription.
"我 娜迪亚·帕克特博士
"I, Dr. Nadia Paquet,
在此证明 埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓和我下棋
swear that Everett Backstrom and I played chess
还共饮了草本茶
and drank herbal tea together.
我们是真正的朋友"
We are true friends."
我们没上♥床♥哦
We're not sleeping together.
她挺聪明的
She's some kind of genius.
你的前一句话证明了后一句
The first statement proves the second.
你怎么弄了这么久
What is taking so long?
我都以为你死在里面了
I was starting to worry you died in here.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是格雷戈里·瓦伦丁
Me? I-I'm Gregory Valentine.
我收藏各种古董和艺术品
I work with antiques, collectibles, objets d'art.
瓦伦丁
Valentine.
好好看看这个办公室
Hey, look around. Look at this office.
戴比可不像你那些富有的医生朋友
Deb is not one of your rich doctor friends.
他也不是同性恋 他是印度人
And he's not gay. He's Hindu.
你什么时候才好 我还有事呢
When are you done? I have a schedule.
你走吧 我说了我想走路回去
No, just go. I told you I wanted to walk anyway.
想起来了 走路锻炼
Oh, right, right. Walking for the exercise.
没错
Yes.
戴比医生
Dr. Deb.
如果你不让他过体♥检♥
If you fail Backstrom in his job,
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表