剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
and I like the cause.
再说了 我很有应付烦人的吹牛大王的经验
Plus, I have experience with insufferable blowhards.
你想跳舞吗
Do you want to dance?
我得走一万步 要不戴比医生会把我禁足的
I have to take 10,000 steps, or my Dr. Deb will ground me.
说来话长
Long story.
好啊 请吧
Yes. Please.
承认吧 我看起来棒极了
Admit it. I look amazing.
一般来说 你该夸我看起很棒
Ah, traditionally, you tell me how good I look
然后等着我恭维你
before fishing for compliments.
原来交际流程是这样的
Oh, that's how it works.
我比你记忆中的会跳舞多了
I'm a better dancer than you remember.
不是吗
Isn't that true?
我可记得你舞技超群
I remember you being pretty good.
所以你在这到底是为了什么
So, why are you really here?
跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
你想多了 我其实是在卧底
You flatter yourself. I'm actually undercover.
是啊
Yeah.
继续 说出来
Go ahead and say it.
夸我像詹姆斯·邦德
Very James Bond.
大烟枪 马提尼酒鬼 滥交的反♥社♥会♥人士
A chain-smoking, martini-swigging, promiscuous sociopath?
是啊 可我早就不喜欢那种人了
Yeah, I've outgrown that type.
你美极了
You look amazing.
而且...
And...
这句话该我先说
I should have said that first.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃弗雷特...
Everett...
艾米
Amy!
我闻到了香槟和威士忌
I smell champagne and scotch,
所以我猜你还喝了伏特加
so I'm guessing there's probably vodka going on there, as well.
我现在是卧底
I'm working undercover.
我爸是个酒鬼
My dad was an alcoholic.
我知道
I know.
他一生都在苦苦挣扎
He wrestled with it his whole life.
他临死前...
Before he died...
给了我这个
he gave me this.
他戒了酒又开始赌博了
He quit drinking and started gambling?
这是参加匿名戒酒会的三十天纪念币
It's a 30-day chip from Alcoholics Anonymous.
给我的遗产
My inheritance.
你一直带着它
You carry it around with you?
随时...随地...
Everywhere...always...
直到现在
until now.
我想把它给你
I want you to have it...
直到你赢得自己的那枚
until you earn your own.
那就这么说定了
So, that's the deal?
我不再酗酒 参加匿名戒酒会...
I quit drinking, join A.A....
那我们就再给彼此一次机会吧
and we give this another try?
我没有要和你谈什么条件 埃弗雷特
I'm not making any kind of a deal here, Everett.
如果是我做了什么 让你误会
If I did something to give you the impression
我要再给你一次机会
I wanted to try again,
那我道歉 因为我没有这个想法
I apologize, because I don't.
我们都知道这不是真的
We both know that's not true.
我原本只是想跟你做朋友...
I just wanted to be friends...
但现在恐怕连朋友也做不成了
but I guess that isn't gonna happen.
他走到酒吧区了
He's walked to the bar.
双倍伏特加加冰
Double Vodka on the Rocks --
冰不要了 伏特加加倍
Hold the rocks, double the vodka.
那是唐纳德·桑普森
There's Donald Sampson!
老天啊 我们祈求你
Heavenly father, we beseech you.
请不要让巴克斯卓跟桑普森说话
Please don't let Backstrom speak to Sampson.
你喜欢女人 对吧
Women. Am I right?
难道你不是基佬吗
You're not gay?
何出此言 就因为我刮了胡子
Why? 'Cause I shaved?
我刚看见你跟一位性感尤物一起过来
I just saw you come in with that stunning creature.
他啊 他只是我的基佬房♥客
Him? Ah, he's just my gay tenant.
我爱的那个女人 她...
The woman that I love -- she...
不提也罢
Never mind.
你是有钱人吗
You a rich guy?
你梳有钱人专用发型
You got rich-guy hair.
我是唐纳德·桑普森
I'm Donald Sampson.
正说到女人呢
Talk about woman problems.
什么意思
Excuse me?
那段泄漏出来的事后录像
Well, that post-coital video that got leaked.
祝你今晚玩得开心
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
你知道我会怎么做吗
You know what I'd do?
我会杀了那个泄漏录像的婊♥子♥
I'd kill the bitch that leaked the video,
然后驾车从她身上碾过去 反复好几次
then run her over with my car -- maybe a couple of times.
酒保 给我的聪明朋友再来一杯
Bartender, another drink for my clever friend.
好的 先生
Yes, Sir.
请再来一杯
Another one, please.
双倍伏特加 不加冰 伏特加加倍吗
Double vodka, no ice, double the vodka?
怎么了 你还好吧
What's wrong? You okay?
没事
Yeah.
还好吧
I'm fine.
今晚的亮点就是唐纳德·桑普森
Highlight of my evening was Donald Sampson
把我们误认为是一对了
thinking that we were a couple.
他称你为"性感尤物"
He called you a "stunning creature."
是吗 听起来他是想约我呢
Yeah, well, now, that sounds like an invitation.
不 不是你想的
No, not in the way
那种能让他给你买♥♥奢侈品的约会
that would lead him to buy you fancy things.
你还是让我自己去判断吧
Why don't you let me be the judge of that?
-好啊 祝你好运 -好啊
- Okay, yeah. Good luck with that. - All right.
这么快就回来了
That was fast.
你说对了
You were right.
他正跟一个女人幽会呢
He's rendezvousing with a woman.
应该是他老婆吧
I think his wife?
未必
I doubt that.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我只是想让你吃个教训
I-I wanted to hurt you
因为你威胁说要回到你老婆身边
for threatening to go back to your wife,
并不是要毁了你
not ruin you.
把那段录像泄漏出去 我后悔透了
I hate myself for leaking that video.
我发誓
I swear.
你真是我付出代价最高的情人了
You are the most expensive fling I have ever had.
看来我的判断太武断了
Well, I judged him too harshly.
他现在肯定没跟他老婆睡
He's certainly not sleeping with his wife.
也没跟死者睡
Or the murder victim.
桑普森没有杀她
Sampson didn't kill her.
你肯定
Are you sure?
她没有把录像泄漏出去
She didn't leak the video...
这意味着或许这个富人没有杀人
which means maybe a rich person didn't do the murder,
也就说或许我们找错车了
which means maybe we've been looking for the wrong car.
尼德玛尔 有没有可能那张素描
Niedermayer, is it possible the sketch
画的是某个穷♥人♥的白车呢
could have been of a poor person's white car?
很有可能
It's very possible.
事实上 空气动力学变得
In fact, as the science of aerodynamics
越来越精细
has gotten more and more refined,
车型上的差异也越来越小...
there's less and less differentiation --
闭嘴
Oh, no!
我还没醉到要听你废话
I'm not drunk enough for your garbage.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
这个晚会的一切都让我恶心
Everything about this event disgusts me.
你还好吗 副队长
You all right, Lieutenant?
让莫托送你一程吧
Let Moto give you a ride.
不 我要自己走一万步
No! got to walk 10,000 steps.
一 二 三
Hup, hup, hup.
什么鬼...
What --
打起精神来啦
You can cheer up.
帮你昨晚好好运动了一下
You got quite the workout last night.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
工作 工作 工作工作
Work. Work. Work. Work.
工作 工作
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表