剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
and murdering your friend as we speak.
不
No.
她是感到内疚才哭的
She's crying 'cause she feels guilty.
不 她哭是因为她知道你说得对
No. She's crying because she knows you're right.
你哭是因为你知道
You're crying because you know
没有比这个更好的世界 我们只有这一切
there is no better world than this. This is all we get.
她悲痛欲绝
And she's heartbroken.
丫头
Hey, girly.
他拒绝了你是吧
He rejected you, didn't he?
他太美了
He was so beautiful.
没在亮处 没摘下兜帽
Not in the light. Not with his hood off.
我想跟踪他 但他消失了
I tried to follow him, but he disappeared.
他为什么不要我
Why didn't he want me?
你的眼睛不对啊
You had the wrong eyes.
他有个权杖
So he had a cane?
是 杖顶是个兜帽男
Yes. With a hooded man on top.
太潮了
How stylish.
不不 他是个瘸子
No, no. He limped.
有嫌疑犯是瘸子的吗
Any of your suspects have a limp?
没 还有什么
No. What else?
你还有什么能追踪到他的线索
What else can you tell us to help us find him?
我知道的都说了
I've told you everything.
那你朋友必死无疑
Then your friend is dead.
失踪
莱西·西登
也许你的夜魔先生后来把腿伤着了
Maybe your bogeyman hurt his leg later.
也许我七年前就从未接近过他
Or I never got anywhere close to him seven years ago.
不知道
I don't know.
我忽视了什么
What am I missing?
问我做什么
Why are you asking me?
我们都有属于自己的夜魔
We all have our own bogeymen.
我知道你经历过什么 我看了警方报告
I know what happened to you. I read the police report.
那你就全知道了
Well, then, you already know everything.
我了解男妓 我也了解你
I know hustlers and I know you,
我也知道你没全告诉警♥察♥
and I know you told the police as little as possible.
好吧 当时我站街还不久...
Fine. I was fresh on the street, and...
他在我生存本能完善之前
he got his hands on me before I developed
抓走了我
my survival instincts.
我的故事对你没用
My story's no use to you.
我的夜魔十年前就死了
My bogeyman died 10 years ago.
不是他抓的塔利亚·伦诺克斯
He doesn't have Talia Lennox.
他们都是一类的混♥蛋♥
They're all the same evil bastard.
他把你关了三天
He had you for three days.
他对你做那些事的时候
You looked straight into his eyes
你是直视着他的眼睛的
while he did the things he did to you.
帮我抓住他
Help me catch him.
这些夜魔开始是温柔的
The bogeyman starts out kind.
他让你觉得是被选中的
He makes you feel special for being chosen.
然后告诉你他爱你
Then he tells you he loves you.
这都是骗你的
Which is a lie.
不
No.
他不是 不是谎话
Not to him, it's not.
他是真心的
He means it.
相信我说的...
Believe me when I say...
我从来没有被人用如此充满爱意的眼神注视
I never been looked at with so much love.
即使是在他在我身上留下印记的时候
Even when he marked me.
他给你纹了身
He tattooed you?
不 他用香烟在我身上烫下印记
No. He branded me with his cigarette
一遍又一遍
over and over.
我后来用纹身盖住了这些疤痕
I got tattoos to cover the scars
好让我的余生
so I wouldn't have to remember him every day
不会每天想起他
for the rest of my life.
但你脱身了
But you got away.
我动作很快...
I was fast...
也很幸运
and lucky.
总而言之 他其实不是那么坏
All in all, he wasn't so bad, you know?
还有更坏的夜魔
There are worse bogeymen.
莫罗先生 我是埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓副队长
Mr. Morrow, this is Lieutenant Everett Backstrom.
抱歉这么早打扰你
Sorry to bother you so early.
我还有一个问题要问你的女儿
I've got one more question for your daughter.
她和她朋友的刺青 都是在哪里刻的
Her and her friends -- where did they get their tattoos?
副队长 我们已经就位了
Lieutenant, we're in position.
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
他是跛行
He's limping.
就是他 阿尔蒙德 逮捕他
That's him. Almond, take him down.
行动
Let's go.
好了 别激动 我们抓住他了
All right. Just take it easy. We got him.
韦斯利·路易斯 我们带你来接受审讯
Wesley Lewis, we're taking you in for questioning.
波特兰警局希望能在这个近乎废弃的废物堆积场
Portland police hope to find missing teen Talia Lennox
找到失踪的孩子塔利亚·伦诺克斯
at this virtually abandoned former junkyard.
为什么他们什么都找不到
Why aren't they finding anything?
有不知名的的线人指出
Unconfirmed sources identify
纹身画师韦斯利·路易斯
burnside tattoo artist Wesley Lewis
是女孩诱拐案的主要嫌犯
as the main suspect in the girl's abduction.
你知道的 说话
You know. Talk.
我们在橱柜里找到了女士的衣服
We found some women's clothing in a closet
还有迹象表明有个婴儿
and evidence of a baby.
我老婆几个月前丢下女儿跑了
My wife left with our daughter months ago.
她发现你是个杀人魔了吧
She realized you were a homicidal freak?
你知道她现在位于何处吗
Can you provide her whereabouts?
我也想知道她在哪里
I would love to know where she is.
挨着莱西·西登 躺在一个浅坟里
Lying in a shallow grave next to Lacy Siddon.
邓恩警探
Detective Dunn,
你或是你的队员有没有发现
did you or your team discover a cane
一根杖顶是个兜帽人的权杖
with a hooded man on the handle?
我去问问
I'll go check.
请把他带去巡逻车后座
Put him in the back of a cruiser, please.
这是你要找的吗
Is this what you're looking for?
-就是它 -但是一根吓人的权杖不犯法
- That's it. - But there's no law against owning a creepy cane.
我们没有找到能逮捕他的证据
We haven't found anything to hold him on.
再告诉你件事
Tell you something else --
这家伙的律师到场十分钟后 他就自♥由♥了
10 minutes after that guy gets a lawyer, he's a free man.
然后他会杀了塔利亚
And he'll kill Talia.
我们永远找不到她 就和莱西·西登一样
We'll never find her -- same as Lacy Siddon.
副队长 我们的时间所剩无几了
Lieutenant, we're running out of time.
我们得赶快想出对策
We have to think of something fast.
-该死 -不
- Damn it! - No.
是时候想一些慢的法子了
It's time to think of something slow.
我们需要祈祷
We need to pray.
不是吧 好吧 很好 你自便吧
Seriously? Okay, good. Knock yourselves out.
副队长 你之前说过只要能抓住夜魔先生
Lieutenant, you said that you'd do whatever it takes
你什么都愿意做
to catch that bogeyman.
警方对塔利亚·伦诺克斯的搜索渐渐束手无策
As options dwindle in the search for Talia Lennox...
现在这是怎么回事
What is happening here?
...特案组的主要调查员们
...the principal investigators of the special crime unit
正在寻求慰藉或是祈祷奇迹
are either looking for solace or a miracle.
巴克斯卓加入了祷告圈
Backstrom is in a prayer circle?
他们在约翰·阿尔蒙德警探的领导下进行祈祷
Being led in prayer by Detective John Almond,
我听闻他是
who I'm told preaches
恒光之悦教堂的牧师
at the Joy of Everlasting Light Church.
主啊 我们请求你 如果这是你的旨意
Lord, we ask you, please deliver Talia Lennox
请将塔利亚·伦诺克斯送回她母亲的怀抱
into the hands of her mother if it be your will,
她还只是个孩子
for she is only a child.
主啊 哈哈
Lord. Ha ha.
我们感谢你 约翰·阿尔蒙德警探
We thank you for Detective John Almond
你提醒了我 塔利亚只是个孩子
reminding me that Talia is only a child,
而俄勒冈州法律禁止
and there is a law in the State of Oregon
给未及法定年龄的孩子纹身
against tattooing underage children!
我可以拘押那狗♥杂♥种♥72小时
I can hold that son of a bitch for 72 hours,
管他有没有律师呢
lawyer or no lawyer!
你看到没 看到他刚刚拍手了吗
You see that? Did you see him clap?
他一高兴就会忍♥不住拍手
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表