剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Black-market type. Goes by the name of Tiny.
他的店在哪
Where's his store?
就是他的车
In his van.
他总停在同一个地方
He always parks in the same place.
想要的话我可以给你画张地图
And I can draw you a map.
这条街连名字都没有
You know, this street doesn't even have a name.
我们要找的人叫小东西
We're looking for a man named Tiny,
这是昵称吧 说不定真人是个大家伙呢
which I assume is a nickname that he's actually very large.
等等
Hold on.
原来不是
Or not.
-小东西 -我什么也没干
- Tiny? - I didn't do anything,
你们可别拔枪啊
so you can keep your gun in your holster.
我们是想看看你的刀
Yeah, we're gonna ask to see your knives,
所以我打算就把手放枪上
so I'm just gonna keep my hand on my gun.
我掩护你 尼德玛尔
I got you covered, Niedermayer.
你要找什么
What are you looking for?
这种弯刀
A hooked dagger.
那种可是非法武器
That there is an illegal weapon.
我保证 小东西先生
I can assure you, Mr. Tiny,
我们对你的货不感兴趣
our interests lay not in your inventory,
是对你的客户感兴趣
but in your clientele.
你什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是如果你不配合
It means that if you don't show us
不老实回答问题 我们就抓你
what we want to see, we'll bust you.
好吧
Okay.
很好 我给你看几张照片
Very good. I'm gonna show you some photographs of some people.
如果看到买♥♥过弯刀的人就告诉我
You stop me if you sold any one of them a hooked dagger.
这什么呀 不是
What is that? No.
不是
No.
不过就算是多米尼克·陈 我也不会承认的
I got to tell you, I'd lie about Dominic Chan, anyway.
那你这是在说谎吗
Are you lying this time?
不是 我只是说如果是 我会说谎
No. But I would, is what I'm saying.
不能惹这个人
You don't mess with that guy.
对 他买♥♥过
Yeah. Him.
几天前来过 我卖♥♥给他一个匕♥首♥
Came in a couple days ago. I sold him a dagger.
这是艾伯特·里德
It's Albert Reid.
我多收了他的钱 如果这有帮助的话
If it helps, I overcharged him.
不 这帮不上忙
No. It doesn't help.
我没杀戴维斯·古
I did not kill Davis Gu.
这些符号♥代表中文里的
These symbols stand for the Chinese words
"太阳"和"大"
for "Sun" and "Big."
"日"和"大"
"Ri" And "Da."
日大
Ri-da.
听起来像多像"里德"
That sounds like "Reid" to me.
这证明了你去过天堂干洗店赌赌场
This puts you in the Heavenly Laundry gambling ring.
-而且你输了一大笔钱 -六万美元
- And you lost big... - $60,000.
我们认为戴维斯·古告诉你是吉兆后
We think Davis Gu sent you to the red door
让你去了红门
after telling you that the signs were auspicious.
你相信了他 输光了自己所有的钱
And you trusted him and you gambled all your money.
回去找他 给了他一刀
Went back and hacked him with a knife.
这把刀
This knife.
我们在你公♥寓♥里找到的
We found it in your apartment.
这是凶器
It's the murder weapon.
就是里德 法医指出
It's Reid. Forensics indicate
他持有真正的杀人凶器
that he was in possession of the actual murder weapon.
是 但他为什么要这么做
Yeah, but why did he do it?
被下套所以愤怒
Anger at being set up.
我是个负债六万美元的人
I'm 60 grand in hock.
为什么要浪费时间去谋杀一个骗子
Why waste a murder on the shill?
多米尼克·陈还在那儿等着收债
Dominic Chan is still waiting there to collect the debt.
我们都知道里德不是世界上最聪明的人
Oh, we all know that Reid's not the smartest guy in the world.
我要在里德律师来之前喝杯咖啡
I am going to go get some coffee before Reid's lawyer gets here.
我有种感觉 我们弄错了
I got a feeling we're wrong about this.
恕我直言 副队长 你听起来像个灵媒
All due respect, Lieutenant, you sound like a psychic.
我不相信灵异学
I don't believe in psychics.
司法体制也不信
Neither does the justice system,
所以我们要紧扣证据
so we have to stick to evidence.
-阿尔蒙德警探 -什么事
-Detective Almond. -Yeah?
我一直在想那个灵媒跟我说的话
Um, so, I've been thinking about what the psychic said to me.
-哪一个灵媒 -那个中国小鬼
- Which one? - The Chinese from China kid.
他说 "梦想还远 但并非遥不可及"
He said that "Your dreams will elude you, but not forever."
这不是我听过的最糟糕的预言
It's not the worst fortune I've ever heard.
是的 所以我对自己说
Right. So I said to myself,
我说 "听阿尔蒙德警探的忠告
I said, "Take Detective Almond's advice.
努力工作 证明自己"
Work hard. Prove yourself."
巴克斯卓说 "掘地三尺"
Backstrom said, "Turn over every rock."
莫托 莫托 我还有很多工作要做
Moto, moto. I have a lot of work to do.
你要说什么
The point?
好的 所以我开始查看我们从
Okay. So I started looking through the paperwork
干洗店拿回来的文件 然后...
that we got from the laundry, and...
我找到了这个
I found that.
干得好 找人把它翻译了
Oh, good. Go get it translated.
已经翻译好了
Already did.
上面写着
And it says...
"你将会被合伙人出♥卖♥♥♥"
"You will be betrayed by your partner."
-没错 -你在哪儿找到的
-That's right. -And you found it where?
埋在一堆写给多米尼克·陈的欠条下面
Buried under a stack of IOUs made out to Dominic Chan.
如果可以由我决定 你明天就能脱掉那身制♥服♥
If it was up to me, you'd be out of that uniform tomorrow.
不过还是得先考试
Still have to write the exam.
我从来不觉得
I never would have taken you
你是一个会相信灵媒的人
as someone that believed in psychics.
我不信
I don't.
不是戴维斯·古和玛神婆那种骗子
Well, not scammers like Davis Gu and Lady Mah.
而是真正的灵媒 像吉米
But real psychics like Jimmy,
由中国政♥府♥训练的
who was trained by the Chinese government.
我保证你一定会押在他身上
I bet you'd bet on that.
我即是你
I'm you...
一个很有谋略的商人
a businessman with a plan.
我靠出老千赚了许多钱
I make a lot of money playing games,
但我的合伙人只能分得很小的一杯羹
but my partner only gets a fraction of the profit.
接着我得到一个可靠的消息
Then I get a message from a reliable source.
我的合伙人变得贪婪
My partner gets greedy.
他想要更多 准备杀了我来达成目的
He wants more and is gonna kill me to get it.
所以我和艾伯特·里德做了个交易
So I make a deal with Albert Reid.
他先杀了戴维斯·古
He kills Davis Gu first,
作为交换 他欠我的赌债一笔勾销
and in exchange, I forgive his gambling debt.
你没法证明这一切
You can't prove that.
我是艾伯特·里德 一个嗜赌成瘾的白♥痴♥
I'm Albert Reid, a moron with a gambling problem.
他们告诉我 我将因为谋杀而被处死
They tell me they're gonna execute me for murder
除非我达成协议
unless I make a deal
指出指使我做这件事的人
and implicate the man who made me do it.
现在 我不是灵媒 但我也是个赌徒
Now, I'm no psychic, but I am a gambling man.
而我所有的赌注
And all my money's
都压在艾伯特·里德身上
on Albert Reid singing like a choir girl.
你想和我打这个赌吗
You want to take that bet?
那上面有我的名字
It had my name on it.
真的 他还是吃了
Really? And he ate it anyway?
-是的 他还是吃了 -饿狗一条
-Yes. He ate it anyway. -Dog.
再见
Bye.
副队长吃了我的披萨
The lieutenant ate my pizza.
大家晚安
Good night, guys.
你知道只要他在附近
You know you can't leave anything
你就不能在冰箱里留任何东西
in the refrigerator with him around.
奥萝莉
Auralie.
我知道 你参与了某件
So, I know that you were part of something
和洗钱有关的事情
that involved a money laundry,
这件事你不能说
something you can't talk about.
这个正在找你的人
And this man who is looking for you --
这个正在找我的人...
This man looking for me...
他会找到我
He's gonna find me.
而当他找到我的时候 我必须得逃
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表