剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
我们怎样做才能让她停止咆哮 除了...
How do we get her to stop yelling? Reject those...
开枪打她
Shoot her?
你来 我上周已经开枪打过人了
You do it. I shot somebody last week.
嫖♥客♥ 巫师 脑残粉们
Whoremongers! Sorcerers! Idolaters!
-无信仰的 -夫人
- Unbelieving... - Ma'am?
骗子
...liars!
先知以利亚走进山洞
Elijah went into a cave,
耶♥和♥华♥在他耳畔轻声细语道
and the word of the lord came to him a gentle whisper.
说得真好
That's good.
你认识这位年轻的女士吗
Do you recognize this young lady?
那是艾玛
That's Emma.
她是这个邪恶狂热邪教组织的一员
She's a member of this evil and satanic cult.
有时候她会给我送杯茶来
Sometimes, she brings me tea.
那为什么你说这个组织很邪恶
And why is that satanic?
像你一样 她会湮没上帝的圣言
Like you, she would silence the word of god.
-你们这面目可憎的人...-夫人
- You who are detestable... - Ma'am!
艾玛·杰曼被人杀害了
Emma Germain was murdered.
我是一个心灵如此扭曲的信教女士
I'm a church lady so twisted,
她希望所有人都饱受地狱之火的煎熬
she wants everyone to burn in hell
永世不得翻身
for all eternity.
为什么你会有这么多的怨恨
Why all the hate?
你曾被丈夫背叛过吗
Husband cheated on me?
还是孩子被酒驾的司机撞死了
Child killed by a drunk driver?
这是我的小女儿
This is my little girl.
一次麻醉之后就脑死亡了
Brain-dead from anesthesia.
比死还糟
That's worse than dead.
我对你的遭遇深表同情 夫人
I'm sorry for your tribulation, ma'am.
主一定会报复这一切的
The lord will have his revenge.
总有一天 主会降下骇人的报应
There will come a day of terrible retribution.
特别是你这样一直对着
Especially if you keep yelling at
魔鬼的邪教组织的大楼大声呼喊
satan's evil cult building.
整日整夜 不饮不食 不眠不休
All day, all night. No food, no water, no rest.
奇迹出现了
Miraculous.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
不过 这世上没有上帝 也没有奇迹
Except there is no god or miracles.
这就是奇迹 我可以证明的
It is a miracle, and I can prove it.
你还把自己的呼喊都录下来了
You put yourself on camera?
如果不这样做 邪教分子会诬陷我非法入侵
Otherwise, the cultists could falsely accuse me of trespassing.
而且 不行 你们不能拿走我的录像
And, no, you can't have it.
夫人 我们可以拿到搜查令
Ma'am, we can get a warrant,
或者您可以告慰自己
or you can console yourself with the possibility
因为一睹你神圣的杰作
that by viewing your holy works,
那个罪人可能会找到自己通向主的道路
that sinner will find his way to the lord.
同时 我们对您失去亲人的痛苦表示痛惜
And we are very sorry for your grievous loss.
省省吧
Oh, screw it.
我以俄勒冈州法律赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me by the state of Oregon...
前来没收这个物证
...I'm confiscating this evidence.
你给我回来 把我的东西还来
Hey! Hey, you come back here with that!
你给我回来
Get back here!
-把那盘录像带还我 -不
- Give me that tape! - No.
你不能...
You can't --
副队长 这位是艾米·格赞妮娅
Lieutenant, this is Amy Gazanian.
-她是 -我的未婚妻
-She is... - My fiance.
我没打算这么说
Okay, not where I was going.
我们十年前就分手了
We split a decade ago.
你不能再跟外人说我是你的未婚妻了
It's time to stop with the "fiance."
你为什么不在耶路撒冷
And why are you not in Salem
保护那些饱受凌虐的妇女不受讨厌的男人欺负
protecting battered women from the men they annoy?
那是我前三份工作的事了
Uh, well, that was three careers ago.
我现在是为新工作而来
I'm here for my new job.
塞万提斯局长任命格赞妮娅女士
Chief Cervantes appointed Ms. Gazanian
出任平民监督委员会主席一职
the head of the civilian oversight committee.
我是一个空想社会改革家
I'm a crusading do-gooder
却连一个警♥察♥都无法改变
who failed to castrate one cop,
所以我现在找了一份改良所有警♥察♥的工作
so now I get a job neutering all cops.
我猜因此我才成为一个一塌糊涂的酒鬼
Well, I guess that makes me an alcoholic mess of a man
回避自己内心想要将坏人绳之以法的渴望
who avoids his demons by hunting down worse people.
不要对我说"我即是你"那句咒语
Don't pull that "I'm you" mojo on me.
还是我帮你想出来的
I helped invent it.
巴克斯卓对一件事一直无法释怀
Backstrom's obsessed that
有一个逍遥法外的罪犯嘲笑他
there's a bad guy out there laughing at him --
"我比埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓还要聪明"
"I outsmarted Everett Backstrom!"
如果你妄图比我聪明
You try and outsmart me,
你最后只能锒铛入狱
you end up in jail.
你知道那是事实
You know that's a fact.
去...把证据分类
Go...sort evidence.
是啊 因为那是我的主要工作
Right. 'Cause that's my main job.
妮可·格雷夫利警探 训练班上的第一名
Detective Nicole Gravely. First in her training class,
警局史上最年轻的警探
youngest detective sergeant in the Bureau's history --
男女都包括在内
male or female --
得过两枚表彰奖章 一枚功绩奖章
two commendation medals, one achievement medal...
那又怎样 她看着就像个小女孩
So? She looks like a teenager.
还得过警♥察♥星章
and a Police Star.
我希望你能适应埃弗雷特的查案方式
I hope you can learn how Everett does what he does
而不被他绝望的无底洞吸进去
without getting sucked into his bottomless pit of despair.
我喜欢她
Oh, I like her.
她是敌人 格雷夫利
She's the enemy, Gravely.
不要被她的口才给迷惑了
Don't get lured in by her silver tongue.
很高兴又见面了
It's good to see you again.
我也是
You too.
想问你过得怎样 不过我也看得出
I'd ask how you are, except I can see.
我睡得不太好
I'm not sleeping well.
你那不是睡觉 是昏倒
That is not sleep -- it's passing out.
你不能再唠叨我了 你已经离开我了
And you don't get to nag me anymore. You left.
是的 因为那样唠叨你我也厌倦了
Yeah, 'cause I got tired of nagging.
看在过去的情分上提醒你
Heads up for old times' sake --
枪击警♥察♥事件中前后有些矛盾的地方
There are inconsistencies in your officer-involved shooting.
怎么会 很简单的...
How? It's simple --
一个坏人朝格雷夫利开枪
A very bad man shot Gravely,
然后又朝我开枪 最后我击中了他
then he shot me, then I shot him.
枪击委员会说我是英雄
The shooting board said I'm a hero.
内部调查警警相护 一个个都是英雄
Cops investigating cops and making them heroes
所以塞万提斯局长才建立了平民监督委员会
is why Chief Cervantes formed Civilian Oversight.
天呐 见到你真的很高兴
God, it really is good to see you.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
她刚才亲了你那恶心的
She just kissed you on your gross,
汗津津又一脸胡茬的脸
sweaty, hairy cheek.
那也不会阻止她
That's not gonna stop her
让我被炒或送我进监狱的步伐
from getting me fired or thrown in jail.
我是个曾失去了一个好女人的爱的醉鬼
I'm a drunk who lost the love of a good woman
因为我不把酒喝干就不肯放下酒瓶
because I couldn't put down the bottle till it was empty.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那是十年前的事了
It was 10 years ago.
没有人会爱谁那么久
Nobody loves anybody for that long.
艾迪教堂的主要教义是"我即中心"
And the Eddies' main tenet is, "I am the center."
也被称为自私
Also known as being selfish.
他们做善事 儿童扫盲计划
They do good -- Childhood Literacy Programs,
扶贫计划 戒瘾计划 公共卫生...
Anti-Poverty Outreach, Addiction Programs, Community Health...
那都是为了搞好公♥关♥
That's all public relations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们有人知道
Did anyone else know
巴克斯卓曾经跟一个美女订过婚吗
that Backstrom used to be engaged to a fantastic woman?
你是说艾米·格赞妮娅吗
You mean Amy Gazanian.
是啊 平民监督委员会的主席
Yeah, the head of Civilian Oversight.
大肆挑刺当局好多年了
Big critic of the bureau for years.
让不止一名警♥察♥提前退休
Sent more than one cop to early retirement.
难道他们不是罪有应得吗
Anyone who didn't deserve it?
伙计们 她又聪明又漂亮
Guys, she's smart and she's beautiful
而且还跟巴克斯卓订过婚
and she was engaged to Backstrom.
你们没人觉得难以置信吗
Is anyone else's mind boggled?
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表