剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
你可能有严重的恋母情结
that you might have some profound mother issues.
你认同吗
Do you agree?
你妈知道你的谋生手段是干这个吗
Does your mother know what you do for a living?
你是在以问答问
Okay, you're avoiding answering my question
以此逃避我的问题
by asking one of your own.
我不想谈论我的母亲
I don't want to talk about my mother.
很好 很诚实的开场
Well, that is a good, honest beginning.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你熟悉心理治疗法里的
Are you familiar with the object-relations approach
客体关系法吗
to psychotherapy?
假棒棒和手铐这种吗
Doo-dangs and handcuffs?
不是
No.
母亲的乳♥房♥♥是婴儿
A mother's breast is the first object
接触到的第一个物体
that an infant encounters.
这种经历会在潜意识里让你对好胸部
This experience is entrenched in the subconscious
和坏胸部产生根深蒂固的认知
as the good breast or the bad breast.
好
Okay.
我们呢 就从这一点开始治疗
And that is where we're gonna start.
幼师小姐哪去了
Where's Miss Kindergarten?
你看着像是受了创伤
Oh, you look traumatized.
我想我知道了凶手的动机
Well, I think I know what the killer's motivation is now.
如果花两百块请来拉瑞萨·莫斯可维兹
If Larissa Moscovitz's idea of a $200 visit
她就只是陪你说话 给你喂奶
is a lot of talking and breast-feeding,
任何一个男人都会想杀了她
that would drive any man to murder.
她给你喂奶了
She breast-fed you?
就是种角色扮演而已
It was a kind of role-playing.
得了吧
Come on.
你以前还打扮成
Tell me you've never dressed up
调皮的水手男孩呢
like some kind of naughty little sailor boy before.
有一次我的基友让我叫他"妈咪"
I once had a trick ask me to call him "Mommy."
桑迪知道了一定会说
Sandy would have said
他是在为失去了乳♥房♥♥而哀悼
that he was in mourning for the loss of the breast.
但你不符合这个情况
Well, that can't be the case with you.
你妈妈不是一生下你就过世了吗
Didn't your mother die giving birth to you?
你连奶都没吃过 还想念什么胸
How could you miss something that you never had?
她还建议我去找一件
She also advised me to find an object
象征我母亲的东西
that symbolizes my mother,
放在神圣的地方纪念她
and put it in a place of honor to remember her by.
像是某种祭奠吗
Like a shrine?
没错
Exactly.
你有什么能象征你母亲的东西吗
Do you have anything that symbolizes your mother?
有啊
Yeah.
这个
This.
我出生前她为我做的
She made it for me before I was born.
她给婴儿做了只碗
She made a bowl for a baby?
她是陶瓷艺术家
She was a ceramics artist.
好吧 对不起
All right, I'm sorry.
很漂亮的碗 给我看一下
It's very nice. Let me see it.
不给 这是我的
No. It's mine.
需要我去谈吗
You want me to do the talking?
不用 这是我的预感
No, this is my hunch.
你让我跟着自己的直觉走
You told me to follow it.
我已经跟花店老板预约过了
I already got an appointment set up with the big man in charge
要区询问给被害者送花的人
to see who bought those roses for the victim.
-好极了 -谢谢 长官
- Very good. - Thank you, sir.
我们是约翰·阿尔蒙德警探
Detective John Almond
和弗兰克·莫托警官
and Officer Frank Moto here
来此会见基恩先生
to see Mr. Keane.
又见面了 麦格瑞女士
Hello again, Ms. McGrail.
世界真小啊
Small world.
是啊 真是小
Yeah, it's really small.
有人说要跟着金钱走
Some people say follow the money.
我说要跟着玫瑰走
I say follow the roses.
当被问及对此桩案件有何了解时
When asked about his knowledge of the crime,
德米特里·格林答道
Dmitri Green replied that
事情不是你们想的那样
it wasn't what it looked like.
麦格瑞答道 "那就是有事了"
Mcgrail then replied, "It looks like something?"
确实有事啊
Well, it did.
我即是你 我感到震惊而愤怒
I'm you -- filled with shock and outrage
因为我的男友花钱与别的女人发♥生♥关♥系♥
that my boyfriend is paying another woman for sex.
但我跟那位女人也有联♥系♥
But I have a relationship with her, as well.
我送花给她 为什么
I sent her flowers. Why?
因为我是姬佬吗
Am I a lesbian?
你需要找律师来吗
Did you want a lawyer?
要不要我们联♥系♥你的上司
Want us to call one of your bosses?
不 不要
No! No, no, no.
不要找我的上司来
I don't -- I don't need my bosses.
我一直都知道拉瑞萨和德米特里的事
I-I knew about Larissa and Dmitri the whole time,
我真心喜欢她
and I really liked her.
你的震惊和愤怒都是装出来的
You were faking the shock and outrage.
不是为了骗我们
Not for us.
而是骗你男朋友
For your boyfriend.
你一直在旁边偷看他
You were checking up on him.
是的
Yes.
拉瑞萨不让我把偷♥窥♥的事告诉德米特里
And Larissa asked me not to tell Dmitri about my snooping.
她说那样会影响他的进步
She said it could impede his -- his progress.
干吗要告诉他 对吧
Why change things, huh?
他在床上的表现不是变好了吗
I mean, he was getting better in bed.
好太多了 天呐
Oh, so much better. Oh, my god.
当然好啦 禽兽啊
Yeah, bet he was, the dog.
没有弗列克医生的推荐
How did you see Larissa
你是怎么找到拉瑞萨的
without a reference from Dr. Fleck?
我说我是个演员
I said I was an actress
想研究性代理这个角色
researching a role about a sex surrogate.
当她知道真♥相♥后我送她玫瑰表达歉意
And the roses were my apology when she figured out the truth.
还表示感谢
and my thank you.
因为她挽救了你的恋情
For saving your relationship.
是的
Yes.
不仅仅是他的公主情结
And not just his princess fixation,
拉瑞萨还指出了许多我身上
Larissa told me some hard facts about myself
让我变得更完美的优点
that have made me a better person.
她让我了解到我自己在
She helped me recognize
支配与臣服方面的问题
my own issues with dominance and submission.
省省吧
Save it.
不是所有人都这么好骗
Not all of us are gullible and weak-minded enough
会轻易相信这种狗屁治疗法的
to buy all that therapy crap.
它是因人而异的 我知道
Oh, it's not for everyone. I know.
有一次我在她的公♥寓♥里
Once, I was in her apartment,
有个红头发女人跑过来
and this red-haired woman showed up
大骂拉瑞萨是骗子 还威胁要杀了她
calling Larissa a fraud and threatening to kill her.
我就...
I was like...
我好像应该早点把这事告诉你们的
Oh, m-maybe I should have mentioned that sooner.
红头发 红头发
Red hair, red hair.
拉瑞萨的客户中
None of Larissa's clients could be described
没有红头发的女人
as a woman with red hair.
也许是她私生活中的熟人
Maybe it was somebody in her personal life.
拉瑞萨几乎没有私生活
Larissa seemed to have no private life.
她手♥机♥里的通话记录
Every single one of her phone calls
不是弗列克就是客户
was to either Fleck or a client.
这个坐在轮椅上的男孩
Well, the boy in the wheelchair --
他是客户 头发是红色的
I mean, he was a client, and he has red hair.
但是克莱尔·麦格瑞说的是女人
But Claire Mcgrail said it was a woman,
而且她没提到过轮椅啊
and she didn't say anything about a wheelchair.
这孩子的红头发肯定是遗传的
Well, the kid got red hair from somewhere.
对呀
Right.
我承认 之前我觉得很变♥态♥
I admit I found it creepy --
22岁的男孩花钱与俄♥国♥女人发生性关系
a 22-year-old boy paying a Russian woman for sex.
你发现了之后就去质问她了吗
So you found out and confronted her?
是的 但是拉瑞萨请我喝咖啡后
Yes. But Larissa asked to meet for coffee
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表