剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
你骗我 巴克斯卓副队长
You lied to me, Lieutenant Backstrom.
什么时候
When?
从我们刚见面就开始了
Always and every time since the day we met.
你知道这些是什么吗
Do you know what these are?
我撒的谎吗
L-lies?
不 是真♥相♥ 看见这个数字了吗
No, the truth. You see this number?
你手抖得太厉害 我看不清楚
I-I can't really read it, your hand is shaking so much.
这表示血液中酒精含量达0.06%
It is a blood-alcohol level of .06.
没超标哦
That's legal.
你给我看了个匿名戒酒会徽章证明你没酗酒
You showed me an alcoholics anonymous chip to prove you were sober.
你体内胆固醇高到爆表 心肌肥大
Your cholesterol is through the roof, your heart oversized,
肺充血 可你却还在抽雪茄
your lungs congested, and yet you still smoke cigars.
-我已经在减量了 -你知道这是什么吗
- I'm cutting down! - You know what this is?
你怎么老是拿东西给我看还问我是什么东西
Okay, why do you keep showing me things and asking me what they are?
这是我要提交给警♥察♥局长的正式文件
It is my official recommendation to the chief of police
建议解除你的职务
that you be relieved of active duty
因为你离死已经不远了
due to your imminent and inevitable death.
你写了建议 那又能怎样
And what are you planning to do with that?
因为我发过誓要遵从医德
Because the Hippocratic Oath prevents me
不能拿这文件爆你的菊
from shoving it up your ass,
所以我打算今天直接上交给塞万提斯队长
I intend to deliver it to Chief Cervantes today.
-戴比 我们... -别撒谎了
- Deb, we -- - No more lies.
我一直想帮你 但你总是拿我当傻子耍
I have tried to help you, and you've treated me like a fool.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
桥下发现了一具原住民尸体
We got a dead indigenous body under a bridge.
你好啊 戴比医生
What's up, Dr. Deb?
哎呀 最后一案 祝你好运
Ah, your last case. Good day to you.
戴比医生为什么说这是你的最后一案
Why did Dr. Deb say this is your last case?
你又惹什么麻烦了吗
You're in some kind of trouble or something?
他在这里搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing here?
尸体被发现时罗卡队长就在旁边
Oh, Captain Rocha was found with the dead body.
主啊 要是最后查出来罗卡是凶手
Oh, Lord, if it turns out that Rocha committed this murder,
祢将会眼见我以毕生之时颂祢之名
yea verily it shall come to pass that I shall live in service to thee
并以真诚之心忏悔直到永远
and repent of my ways forever and ever,
阿门 平安 如蒙天佑
amen, shalom, inshallah...
-得了吧 -急急如律令
- Please. - hare hare.
别用你这糟心的祈祷骚扰上帝了
Do not waste God's time with prayers like that.
看来罗卡不是杀人犯了
So Rocha's not the killer, huh?
-不是 -该死
- No. - Damn.
罗卡队长说被害人是他的秘密线人
Captain Rocha says that the victim was his confidential informant.
罗卡 你不过是个居留地警♥察♥
Rocha, you're only a cop on the reservation.
不然 你就只是穿了一身
Otherwise, you're just a guy in what
看着跟保洁员似的制♥服♥而已
mostly looks like a janitor's uniform.
死者名叫杰里米·蔡斯
The victim's name was Jeremy Chase.
二十岁 有老婆孩子
He's 20 years old. He had a wife and kid.
他是为了帮我才死的
And he's dead because he was helping me.
是吗 看来他吃到教训了
Yeah? Looks like he learned his lesson.
罗卡队长说他到达现场时
Captain Rocha said that the victim was still alive
被害人还活着
when he got here.
有什么遗言吗
So, were there any last words?
问题就在这里
Well, that's the thing.
我会告诉你杰里米留的遗言
I'll only tell you Jeremy's last words
但前提是你必须要让我加入调查
if you promise to include me in the investigation.
格雷夫利
Gravely...
逮捕罗卡队长 罪名有一堆
arrest Rocha on a whole bunch of charges.
-什么 -妨碍司法执法
- What? - Obstructing justice,
公然要挟警♥察♥ 还有这么混♥蛋♥
blackmailing a peace officer, being a dick.
副队长说得没错
Lieutenant is right.
罗卡队长蓄意隐瞒涉及
Captain Rocha is withholding information
凶杀案的关键调查线索 不可接受
in a homicide investigation-- unacceptable.
那孩子死了全都怪我
It's my fault this kid got killed!
我必须和你们一起调查
I got to be a part of the investigation!
你们脑子有病吗
What's wrong with you guys?
尼德玛尔 该你了
Niedermayer, you're up.
好的 副队长
Yes, Lieutenant.
这是被害人驾驶的车辆
Uh, this is the vehicle that the victim arrived in,
还有另一辆车开来和他会合
and then another vehicle joined him.
我们正在胎痕取样
We're taking the tracks right now.
不过根据那两条胎痕的间距
But judging by the width of those tracks,
第二辆要么是卡车 要么是四驱越野车
the second vehicle was either a truck or a 4x4.
这些痕迹显示受害人当时是倚靠在车上的
Now, this right here shows me that the victim was leaning against his car.
脸上的伤表明他被打了两到四下
His face shows me that he was struck two to four times,
不过没有握拳 说明对方很强壮
but open-handed, by a very strong man.
他的鼻子被打断了 接下来这处有点意思
His nose is broken. Now, here's the interesting part.
他这里被捅了一刀 但却割断了髂总动脉
He was stabbed here once, but it nicked the common iliac artery,
这说明刀刃长度大概有二十厘米
which indicates a blade length of eight inches.
所以他在十分钟之内就会失去意识
So he would have lost consciousness in 10 minutes.
用不了一刻钟就会死亡
He'd be dead within 15 minutes.
这个什么总动脉
This artery stuff --
你认为凶手是有意刺那里的吗
You're saying the killer did this on purpose?
我看不是碰巧捅上的
I don't think it was a lucky hit.
那我们要抓的人刀法非常非常的好
Then we're looking for somebody who's very, very good with a blade.
对了 还有一点
Oh, one more thing.
受害人被捅之后 后背上又被踹了一脚
After the victim was stabbed, he was kicked in the back
力度大到留下乌青 而且肾脏破裂
hard enough to leave a blueprint and rupture a kidney.
大家都知道印第安人自相残杀
Everyone knows Indians kill Indians,
所以我们要找的是个脾气非常暴躁的人
so we're looking for an especially mean one
他喜欢用刀 而且还穿着靴子
who loves using a knife and wears boots...
也就是说所有男人和半数女人
Which is all of the men and half of the women.
-埃弗雷特 -惨了
- Everett? - Oh, no.
如果你是因公事而来
If you were here on official business,
你会叫我"副队长"
you would have said "Lieutenant",
也就是说你是作为罗卡的女朋友而来
which means you're here as Rocha's girlfriend
而不是作为平民监督委员会的主席而来
and not as the head of the Civilian Oversight Committee,
这样我就不必听你废话
and I don't have to listen to you.
杰西很抱歉之前想和你交易
Look, Jesse's sorry he tried to make a deal.
交易
Make a deal?
是勒索
Blackmail.
他很抱歉他试图勒索你
He's sorry that he tried to blackmail you,
他想让你知道被害人的遗言
and he wants you to know the victim's last words.
说吧
Okay.
"岩底"
"Rock bottom".
"岩底"
"Rock bottom"?
加拿大某种族名称 与印第安人同义
你已经开始找第一民族嫌疑人了对吧
You're already looking for First Nations suspects, correct?
如果你是指印第安人 那就对了
If by that, you mean Indians, then yes.
罗卡队长在美国西北部
Captain Rocha has the respect of
所有原住民居留地都很有威望
every reservation in the Pacific Northwest,
包括瓦巴库奇居留地
including Wabacooche Reservation.
你爱说"队长"是因为它比副队长级别高
You love saying "Captain" 'cause it's higher up than lieutenant.
别这样
Stop that.
我会让你知道我是真材实料的副队长
Well, I'll have you know that I am a real lieutenant
而他就是个印第安首领而已
and he's just an Indian captain.
《枪炮 病菌与钢铁》第八章标题
书中此章分♥析♥驯化难易度差异
借用以表明自己难以被驯化
所以...苹果和印第安人 艾米
So... Apples and Indians, Amy.
苹果和印第安人
Apples and Indians.
杰西是个真正的警♥察♥
Jesse's a real cop.
慢着 你为什么提到了瓦巴库奇居留地
Wait. Why did you say the Wabacooche Reservation?
罗卡队长说凶手是个
Captain Rocha said the killer's a meth dealer
从瓦巴库奇居留地来的毒贩
from the Wabacooche Reservation.
我这就放了罗卡 帕克特
I'll release Rocha. Paquet!
你赢了 你成功说服我了
You won. Your work here is done.
你这诡异的微笑 到底怎么回事
That's your creepy smile. What just happened?
见到你真高兴 艾米
Good seeing you, Amy.
你刚才喊我吗 副队长
You bellowed, Lieutenant?
我要你去搜查一些有关
I need you to dig up some information
瓦巴库奇县警长的财务状况信息
on the financials of the sheriff of Wabacooche County.
你有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
我用得着搜查令吗
Do I need a warrant?
那我需要找些什么
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表