剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
女人通常连开个车都勉勉强强
Girls can barely drive cars,
你怎么还开起拖船来了
so who let you drive a tugboat?
我从高中起就一直和水路打交道
I've worked the rivers since high school.
一开始是甲板水手
I started out as a deckhand,
二十五岁当上了船长
made captain by the time I was 25.
所以 你找不到高收入的工作
So, you weren't smart enough for a high-paying job.
我做这个不是为了钱 我喜欢水和自♥由♥
I don't do it for the money. I love the water, the freedom.
我即是你 疯疯癫癫
I'm you... crazy enough to think
认为自♥由♥闻起来像一艘脏兮兮的破拖船
that freedom smells like a dirty, old tugboat,
年岁渐长 知道自己到死都会穷困潦倒
old enough to recognize that I'm gonna die broke.
所以为了赚更多的钱
So for extra money,
我为罪犯运送赃物
I transport stolen goods for known criminals,
但仍嫌不够
but I want more.
没错 我是在做快递生意
Yes, I run a delivery service,
但我根本不知道那些酒是偷的或是假的
but I had no idea that the wine was stolen or fake.
你当然知道
Sure you did!
你杀了特里皮 打算卷走他的货物
You killed Trippi, you were gonna run away with his crates,
卖♥♥个好价钱 然后重新来过
sell them for a fortune, and never look back.
跑到哪里去啊 我一辈子都在这条河上
Run away to where? My whole life is this river.
有了钱你就不用在河上跑生活了啊
Rich fugitives don't need rivers.
有钱人都抿着鸡尾酒在私人泳池边享受按♥摩♥
They sip Mimosas and get massages by infinity pools.
我才不在意 我只想做好自己的工作
I don't care about that! I just want to do my job!
你还真爱这条河啊
Wow, you really do love the river.
当然 你是聋子吗
Yes! Are you deaf?!
但是特里皮知道侍酒师
But Trippi knew the sommelier
不需要那额外的一箱酒了
didn't want an extra case of wine,
他为什么还向那兄弟俩订了呢
so why did he order another one from the brothers?
原来他没有
He didn't.
我要请个律师
I want to talk to a lawyer.
有人叫你帮他运货
You were transporting goods for someone else,
如果你不合作 他可以毁了你的生活
someone who could ruin your life if you didn't cooperate,
他可以直接把你赶出那条河
someone who could take you off the river for good.
我么做个交易吧
Let's make a deal.
-是阿尔塔诺吗 -是的
- Altano? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我跟他可不一样 艾米
And we're not the same, Amy. Okay?
我可能是有点邋遢
I might be a little bit dirty.
这个家伙可是和着稀泥在老鼠粪里打滚啊
This guy is dipped in slime and rolled in rat turds.
这样比赢了也不光彩吧 不过你说得对
Well, no real winners in that comparison, but sure.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
是的 那个拖船驾驶员安娜琳·基
Yeah, Analeigh Kee, tugboat driver,
愿意出来作证
is willing to testify that
他不但对特里皮的走私视而不见
not only did he turn a blind eye to Trippi's smuggling,
还想从中牟利
he tried to profit off of it, as well.
他威胁她说如果不合作
Threatened to pull her captain's license
就吊销她的船长的执照
unless she cooperated.
不会吧 然后是他杀了特里皮吗
What, and then he killed Trippi?
不 我想他只是条寄生虫而已
No. I wish -- he's just a parasite,
寄生虫是不会杀死它们的宿主的
parasites usually don't kill their hosts.
谢谢
Thank you.
对啊 真不错啊
Yeah. It's pretty great.
想庆祝一下吗 一起吃个饭吧
Want to celebrate? Get a little dinner?
你说呢 我饿坏了
What do you say? I'm famished.
副队长
Lieutenant.
罗卡队长
Captain Rocha?
你找我吗
You looking for me?
-埃弗雷特... -不会吧 我猜猜
- Everett, um... - Oh, no. Let me guess.
这个案子你想插一脚吗
You're trying to get in on the case
因为特里皮是十足的蠢货吗
'cause Trippi's, what, 1/32 featherhead?
你是要进去吗
You going in there?
你想进那里
You're going in there.
不要跟艾米这样说话
Don't talk to Amy like --
闭嘴 唐托[印第安人]Shut up, Tonto.
你居然骗我
You lied to me.
跟这家伙吗
With this guy?!
他曾跟我爸合伙整我
He tried to screw me over with my dad.
你是怎么做到的 罗卡 说呀
How did you do it, Rocha? Huh?
你让你的某个巫医
Did you get one of your medicine men
用玉米壳做了一个艾米的小人偶吗
to make a little Amy doll out of corn husks?
我尊重艾米
I show respect to Amy.
我不会醉醺醺一身酒气的去见她
I don't show up drunk and needing a shower.
好吧 你用的须后水闻起来
Yeah, well, your aftershave smells like
一股赌场和联邦救助味
Casinos and Federal Aid.
-好了 别说了 -你骗了我 艾米
- Okay, that's enough. - You lied to me, Amy!
拜托
Come on.
但丁·特里皮
混小子
Son of a bitch!
喂
Hello?
喂 你还在办公室吗
Hey, you still at the office?
是的 我能帮你什么忙吗
Yes, can I help you with something?
从特里皮的胃容物里
The contents of Trippi's stomach,
能确定他喝了酒吗
specifically if he had any wine?
等等 我去查一下
Hold on, I'll pull it up.
你听起来很不耐烦嘛
Your voice sounds especially annoying.
帕克特在那儿吗
Is Paquet there?
晚安 巴克斯卓
Bonsoir, Backstrom.
我会要你们知道 你们的行为真是糟透了
I'll have you know that what you're doing is a terrible idea.
好在我现在什么也没做哦
Good thing I'm not doing anything.
你马上就会感到无聊然后离开的
You're just gonna get bored and leave.
他马上会崩溃
He'll have a breakdown,
你们不得不对正要做的事情撒谎
and you'll have to lie about what you're up to.
然后我会缠住
And then I'll be stuck
这个更糟糕版本的尼德玛尔
with an even worse version of Niedermayer.
我还在呢 副队长
I'm still here, sir.
是的 他胃里有未分解的酒精
Yes, there was undigested alcohol in his stomach.
为什么问这个
Why?
因为我在船屋里找到了半瓶酒
Because I found a half-empty bottle of wine at the barge,
刚打开不久的 而我从不留半瓶酒
recently opened, and I never leave a bottle half-empty.
而瓦伦丁从不喝酒
And Valentine doesn't drink wine
因为他肥臀上的热量已经超标了
because of the calories on his hips.
那他一定是为别人开的酒
Well, he had to open it for somebody else then.
正确 他的胃里还有些什么
Exactly. What else did you find in his stomach?
小麦饼干碎片
Cracked wheat wafers,
哈瓦蒂奶酪 居然还有瘦牛肉
Havarti cheese, and surprisingly lean beef.
看啊 空饼干盒子
Look at that -- empty cracker box.
还有一张精致的奶酪店包装纸
And I've got a fancy cheese-shop paper.
还有...
And...
...沾有肉汁的泡沫塑料
...styrofoam still wet with meat juice.
这个混小子给他做了饭吃
The bastard was cooking for him.
所以你认为特里皮当时在你的船屋里
So, you think Trippi was in your barge?
是的 这意味着特里皮不是在他去见
Yeah, which means that Trippi wasn't killed on his way
瓦伦丁的路上被杀的
to see Valentine.
他是在离开的时候被杀的
He was killed after he left,
而瓦伦丁是最后一个看到他还活着的人
which means Valentine was the last person to see him alive.
别担心 我很安全
Don't worry. I'm safe.
有个健身房♥的基佬教练陪我走回来的
A closeted jock from the gym walked me home.
就是吻技太烂
Terrible kisser.
怎么不给他来点美酒 奶酪和鲜肉呢
Why not give him some wine, cheese, and meat?
我知道他的鲜肉去哪儿了 不感性趣
I know where his meat's been. Not interested.
你要是再骗我一次
You lie to me one more time,
我对天发誓
I swear to God
我要把你锁在这间船屋外
I will leave you locked out of this barge
等人来开枪打死你
until somebody shoots you.
好吧
All right.
特里皮被杀那天晚上我看到他了
I saw Trippi the night he was killed.
只是看到了吗
Saw?
更像是勾引 或者朝他示好了吧
More like seduced, or tried.
结果呢 他拒绝了你吗
What, he rejected you?
所以你向他开了枪
So, you shot him
并把他的钱包当做战利品
and took his wallet as a trophy?
我可能的确偷了他钱包 但是没人拒绝我
I may have stolen his wallet. But nobody rejects me.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表