剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Coat sleeves tested positive for gunshot residue.
费奇还说你不够激♥情♥
And Fitch always said you weren't passionate.
恭喜你 弗吉尼娅
Congratulations, Virginia.
你可让他见识到了
You showed him.
告诉莫斯 你和他说的内容
Tell Moss I said the exact opposite
根本不是我说的原话
of what you said I said.
没用的
It won't do any good.
你试一下能死吗
Well, could you maybe at least try?
我是个骗子 你是个小偷 他是个诈骗犯
I'm a liar. You're a thief. He's a con man.
谁都不可能相信谁嘴里说出来的话
Not a chance any of us trust what anyone else says.
你在做什么
Um, what are you making?
他在给我做风筝
It's a kite for me.
虽然他长这熊样 但还是有艺术细胞的
Despite how he looks, he's very artistic.
话虽如此 赶紧告诉他真♥相♥
That said, tell him the truth.
他说你不是凶手 让我放过你
He said you're not the killer and that I should let you go.
巴克斯卓骗你只是为了尽快
Backstrom lied to you in an effort to eliminate you
排除你的嫌疑
as a suspect as quickly as possible.
好吧 可是
Okay, still...
可是什么
"Still" What?
我怎么知道你没雇他说那些话
How do I know you didn't pay him to say that
就为了把我搞上♥床♥
just so you could get me in bed?
我说吧
Told you.
骗子 小偷 和诈骗犯
Liar, thief, con man.
我们说什么并不重要
Doesn't matter what any of us say...
重要的是我们做了些什么
...Only what we do.
是个火箭呢
It's a rocket!
真是个火箭
Yeah, it's a rocket.
那么...我很喜欢
Well... I love it.
肯定能卖♥♥八百块吧
I bet I could sell it for like 800 bucks, you know?
这可是艺术品
That is a work of art.
你听到我说把我搞上♥床♥了吧
You did hear the part about getting me into bed, right?
好吧 差不多得了
Okay, all right.
这可不是什么艺术
And it's not art.
没人会把它裱在墙上
You don't hang it on a wall.
艺术家和观众也没有情感共鸣
There's no relationship between the artist and the audience.
这不过是个会飞的东西
It's just a thing that flies.
仅此而已
That's what it does.
借助风的力量...
The wind catches it, and...
...它就飞起来了
...and it flies.
这才是它的动人之处
And that's what makes it beautiful --
毫不张扬
not talking about it.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表