剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
芒迪那么肯定
The only way that Mundy knows
我们没查到指纹
that we don't have the fingerprints
就是因为他把杯子擦干净了
is that he wiped the mug clean.
这不就是不打自招嘛
I mean, he might as well have confessed.
只不过这个招供不能送他去监狱
Except with a confession, the guy usually goes to jail.
是啊 这个...
Yeah. Well...
这都怨我 约翰
That's my fault, John.
怎么成你的错了
And how is that your fault?
巴克斯卓负责侦破罪案
Backstrom's job is to solve the crime,
而我的任务就是确保他破案的方式
it is my job to make sure that he does so
在法庭上经得起质疑
in a way that can hold up in court.
任重道远啊
That's a horrible job.
但我一定能出色完成任务
And I am gonna get really good at it.
你还住在这破船里啊
Still living in the bilges of an old river barge?
你以前还觉得很酷呢
You used to think it was cool.
那都是过去了
Old times.
我得说 这船真被你收拾出来了
I got to say, you really spruced it up.
有些东西布置得还真挺好看
Some of this stuff is actually really nice.
我有个基佬室友
I have a queer tenant.
你是来奖励我抓住凶手的吗
So, did you come by to reward me for catching the killer?
共度好春宵
Hmm? Spending the night?
如同昔日
Old times?
埃弗雷特 正如你对局长说的
Oh, Everett, like you told the chief,
利益冲突
it's a conflict of interest.
看来你和塞万提斯还聊起过我
Oh, you and Cervantes have been talking about me, huh?
是准备"三人行"吗
Is there a threesome in the wind?
埃弗雷特
Everett...
文件已送达
you've been served.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你到底是觉得我哪里做错了
So, what exactly do you think that I did wrong?
我指的是维瑟一案
I mean, in the Visser shooting,
不是我们俩的分手
not in our breakup,
当然分手那事我一点错都没有
in which I had absolutely no fault at all.
法证分♥析♥表明
Forensic analysis suggests
你是在打死维瑟之后打中了自己
that you shot yourself after you shot Visser.
法证分♥析♥从来就没对过
Forensics always gets it wrong.
这些话留着说给委员会听吧
Oh, save it for the Committee.
我即是你
I'm you--
埃弗雷特 别这样
Everett, don't do that.
我们好好地谈一谈
Please, let's just talk to each other.
你一直说我不适合当警♥察♥
You always said I shouldn't be a cop.
你太感性了
Too sensitive.
内心深处的你是个艺术家
In your heart, you're an artist.
现实生活中的我是个警♥察♥
In my life, I'm a cop,
还是个棒呆了的警♥察♥
and I'm a wicked good one.
而你的新工作
And your new job,
你要用它来改造我吗
you're gonna use this to turn me into what?
把我改造成诗人 还是陶匠
Into a-a poet? A potter?
埃弗雷特 你有些钻牛角尖了
Everett, sweetie, that's the twisted way you think--
你觉得如果一招对付不了某人
you can't get somebody one way,
你会在四周打转寻找突破口 换一招再来
you sidle around and get them another way.
那是你的战略 不是我的
That's your tactic, not mine.
你说的没错
You're right.
那是我的战略
That is my tactic.
你找到理由
Did you come up with a reason
以教唆谋杀罪逮捕芒迪了吗
to arrest Mundy for soliciting murder?
没有
No.
那你为什么凌晨两点打电♥话♥叫我来
Then why did you call me in here at 2:00 in the morning?
因为我看不懂帕克特弄的这堆东西
Cause I can't read Paquet's hot mess.
那你怎么不找她
Then why didn't you call her?
我要知道艾玛·杰曼
I need to know how old Emma Germain was
开始和芒迪搞婚外情的时候是几岁
when she started her affair with Mundy.
是六年前
Six years ago.
艾玛·杰曼六年前是几岁
How old was Emma Germain six years ago?
如果一招对付不了某人
You can't get someone one way,
你会在四周打转寻找突破口 换一招再来
you sidle around and you get them another.
格雷夫利 这是《巴克斯卓兵法》里的一招
Tactics, Gravely, from the Backstrom Playbook.
法定强♥奸♥
Statutory rape.
俄勒冈州法律规定
和十六岁以下未成年人发生性关系属于强♥奸♥罪
怎么逮捕他最凶残最解气
What is the cruelest possible way that we can do this?
"我即中心"
"I am the center."
这个标语背后有它的缘由
There's a reason for these banners,
而我们所有的教义之所以...
and there's a reason why all of our tenets--
波特兰警♥察♥
Portland Police.
你因法定强♥奸♥罪被捕
You are under arrest for statutory rape.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Everything you say
将会成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
我爱白开水胜过波旁威士忌
这么多谎话 难怪你睡不着呢
This is a lot of lies. No wonder you can't sleep.
恕我直言 戴比医生
No disrespect intended, Dr. Deb,
巴克斯卓的失眠
but Backstrom's sleep problems
和说谎没有任何关系
have nothing to do with telling lies.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我吗
Me?
因为我受够了
Cause I'm sick of being woken up
半夜被他的尖叫声吵醒 治好他
by screaming in the middle of the night. Fix him.
在你看来
In your opinion,
巴克斯卓到底为何失眠
what is causing Backstrom's sleep troubles?
因为药吃得不够多
Lack of drugs.
他最近开枪打死了一个人
He recently killed a man by shooting him in the throat,
而他的前未婚妻
and now his ex-fiancee
成了平民监督委员会的主席
is head of the Civilian Oversight Committee.
我觉得他开的这枪是情势所迫
It was my understanding the shooting was justified.
除非你向他坦白 不然他不会帮你的
He's not gonna help you until you level with him.
你也不用担心
And you might as well--
你可是受医患保密协议的保护
you're totally protected by Doctor/Patient Privilege.
说吧
Go.
那一枪不是情势所迫
The shooting was not justified?
他当时要杀了我
He was gonna kill me.
如果他拿到枪的话
If he had gotten to his gun--
他手上没枪
He didn't have his gun?
我们扭打在一起 枪掉下去了
We collided. The gun went skittering.
如果枪没掉的话 我就死了
If it hadn't, I'd be dead.
我跟他说了不要动 可是
I told him to freeze, but...
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我甚至不记得自己扣了扳机
I don't even remember pulling the trigger.
然后他就倒下了
And he choked.
血流了一地
There was blood.
他摔进河里 接着我把枪也扔进了河
He fell in the river, I threw the gun in after him.
所以是谁打中了你
So, who shot you?
是我
Me.
我朝自己开了枪...
I shot me....
在我朝他开枪之前 是意外
before I shot him, it was an accident.
你真得好好睡一觉
You need to get some sleep.
这是你的处方
Here's your prescription.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴克斯卓警探
Detective Backstrom...
我们不是行尸走肉
we are more than meat.
我们是有灵性的生物
We are spiritual creatures
我们需要相信比自身更崇高的事物
who need something larger than ourselves to believe in--
上帝 爱 艺术
God, love, art.
你所有的问题都是因为你不相信
All your difficulties spring from denying the fact
一部分的自己是有灵性的
that part of you is divine,
正是这部分将我们联♥系♥在一起的
the part of you that connects all of us.
即使是你 也得充实自己的灵魂
Even you must feed your soul.
说到肉
Speaking of meat,
我现在很想吃肋排
I have a craving for some short ribs.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表