剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
所以别跟我提"放哥们儿一马"
So don't talk to me about cutting a brother a break.
就是你啊
You're that guy.
是啊
Yeah.
科布兰在俄勒冈州乡村俱乐部
Kobrine is on the back nine
打高尔夫已经打到后半程了
at the Oregonian Country Club.
至于怎么处理这个消息就是你的事了
What you do with that information is your business.
让一让
Coming through.
不闪开我就撞了
Move it or lose it.
他在那儿
There he is.
科布兰 我们得谈谈
Kobrine, we need to talk.
律师不在我不谈
Not without my lawyer.
你一给律师打电♥话♥
The second you call your lawyer,
我们马上就和那个毒品买♥♥家谈协议
we are going to offer the buyer of these drugs a deal
只要他指认你是卖♥♥家
in which we drop possession charges
我们就不起诉他
in exchange for identifying you as his seller.
什么买♥♥家 塞巴斯蒂安 他死了
What buyer? Sebastian? He's dead!
你为啥想知道是谁
Why do you want a name?
这样你就又能把一个买♥♥家抛尸采石场吗
So that you can drop another customer in the quarry?
我和塞巴斯蒂安的死没关系
I had nothing to do with sebastian's death!
这是警♥察♥在威胁我啊
That was police endangerment.
格雷夫利 把车开回去
Gravely, drive the cart back.
我得和科布兰单独谈
I need to talk to Kobrine alone.
有人从你这儿买♥♥了这些
Someone bought these from you.
我们不知道是谁
We don't know who.
你得告诉我们
You need to tell us.
我为什么要把自己牵连进去
Why would I incriminate myself?
塞巴斯蒂安被一个他以为是朋友的人杀了
Sebastian was killed by someone he thought was a friend.
那个朋友从你这儿买♥♥了这个 拿给了他
That friend bought these from you to give to him.
我们要找的是那个人
That's who we want.
但愿你能抓到
I hope you get him.
塞巴斯蒂安是个人才
Sebastian was a major talent.
好吧
Okay.
看见我在做什么吗
See what I'm doing right now?
这可是严重违法的
That is highly illegal.
看 我在犯法哦
Look at me. I'm breaking the law.
然后呢 如果我让
So, what were to happen
这些药丸消失呢 会怎么样呢
if I were to make this bag disappear, huh?
把这些药丸全吃了
Eat all these pills?
这事你可赖不到我身上
You'd have no way to link me.
对呀
Exactly.
但我得先告诉你是谁
But you want a name first.
我不需要知道是谁 暗示一下就行
I don't even need a name, just an indication.
法庭上也不会被提到
It won't even hold up in court.
我要是拒绝呢
What if I refuse?
那我就跟恨透了你的凯恩斯区检察官说
Then I'm gonna tell District Attorney Kines,
是你把这些卖♥♥给我的
who hates you, that you sold these to me.
你这是做伪证和勒索
That would be perjury and blackmail.
对 是啊
Yeah. Yeah, it would.
不然我为什么要把我的搭档支开
Why do you think I sent my partner away?
我一眼就能看出瘾君子
I know an addict when I see one.
你把搭档支开 不就是为了吃这些药片嘛
You sent your partner away so you can swallow these pills.
你还是戒毒吧
You should get help.
科布兰把这些药丸卖♥♥给了鼓手
Kobrine sold the pills to the drummer.
他承认了
He admitted that?
他这么比划的
He did this.
离远点 让一让
Stand back. Coming through.
给 去抓鼓手
Here. Go arrest the drummer.
药丸少了几片
Some of these pills are missing.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
波特兰警局
我们有艾伦·科布兰医生的证词
We have a sworn statement from Dr. Alan Kobrine
证明你在他那买♥♥了氧可酮
implicating you in the sale of this oxycodone.
我不吸毒
I don't do drugs.
我们要审出什么来
What are we hoping for here?
如果这男孩儿承认从科布兰那里买♥♥毒品
If this boy admits to buying drugs from Kobrine,
你就有新的证人了
you will have your new material witness.
科布兰医生说你买♥♥了一百片
Dr. Kobrine said you bought a hundred pills
价格是每毫克一美元
at $1 per milligram.
发过誓的证词
Duly sworn statement.
科布兰医生
Dr. Kobrine.
我不吸毒
I don't do drugs.
抽血验啊
Take my blood.
验我的尿 还有我的骨髓
And take my urine and my bone marrow.
然后再验一下明迪
And then do the same with Mindi,
你就知道是谁吸毒了
and then see who uses drugs.
所有的鼓手都吸毒
All drummers do drugs.
不然他们的胳膊腿儿
How else can they make it look like
怎么看起来都不是自己的
their arms and their legs belong to different people?
巴克斯卓是喝多了吗
Is Backstrom drunk?
我打包票...他没喝多
I promise you... he is not drunk.
我即是你
I'm you.
我不吸毒 我洗心革面了
I don't do drugs. I'm reformed.
我是谁来着
Who am I again?
他 你是他
Him. You're him.
我是明迪
I'm Mindi.
我现在是明迪
Now I'm Mindi.
我是明迪
I'm Mindi.
我以为塞巴斯蒂安是想让我和他一起写歌♥
I think that Sebastian wants me to write songs with him.
但其实不然
But, no,
他只是要我往戒毒所里给他带毒品
he just wants me to bring him drugs into rehab.
明迪
Mindi?
跟我一点关系也没有
That's got nothing to do with me.
我是明迪
I'm Mindi.
我给塞巴斯蒂安的毒品是从你那拿的
The drugs I gave Sebastian I got from you.
什么
What?
他在假装明迪卖♥♥毒品给你
He's pretending to be Mindi selling you drugs.
我不嗑药
I don't do drugs.
我不嗑药
I don't do drugs.
看起来他可能吸毒了
Seems like he might be on drugs.
副队长喜欢装成别人
The lieutenant likes to pretend he's a lot of things
搞到他要的答案
to get the answers he needs.
我即是你
I'm you.
我开货车接了塞巴斯蒂安...
I pick up Sebastian in my van...
把他带到采石场...
and I drive him to the quarry...
然后杀了他
where I kill him,
因为我不想让他告诉我
'cause I don't want him to tell me --
警♥察♥的这个我
me, the cops --
我 也就是你
that I -- you --
还有她
am her --
是明迪的货源
Mindi's -- drug supplier,
提供毒品
supplier of drugs.
陪审团不可能听得懂他在说什么
No way in the world the jury follows that.
我开车接他
I picked him up in the van?
我根本不会开车
I can't even drive.
我不会开车 还是我不想开车
I can't drive, or I won't drive?
我不会开车
I can't drive.
还是我不想开
Or I won't drive?
我不会 我有开车恐惧症
I can't drive! I have a driving phobia!
好吧
Okay.
驾驶席我都坐不了
I can't get behind the wheel!
我 我呼吸不了 感觉我快死了
I-I can't breathe. I feel like I'm dying.
即使是要找科布兰医生拿药
To even get the pills from Dr. Kobrine,
我也得坐公交车去
I had to take the bus.
他刚刚说什么
What did he just say?
他的意思是我们没抓到凶手
What he just said is we do not have our murderer.
他刚刚提到了科布兰 我找到重要证人了
He just named Kobrine. I got my material witness.
击个掌吧
High five.
好吧 算了
Yeah, okay.
这就是你说的单面佯攻法吗
Is that what you call a single-feint bolo?
副队长
Lieutenant?
我有个哥们在巡逻 他刚打电♥话♥来
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表