剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, w-what am I looking for here?
你要从毒品交易的缴获证物中
You're looking for evidence of payoffs to the sheriff
找出警长受贿的证据
from the criminal element in the drug trade.
慢着 你说是要调查
Wait, we're -- we're talking about
瓦巴库奇县的布鲁·巴克斯卓警长吗
Sheriff Blue Backstrom of Wabacooche County?
也就是你♥爸♥
Y-your father?
别哪壶不开提哪壶
Don't rub it in.
去吧
Go!
快去
Go!
不用跟我妈说话真是太好了
You know, I was perfectly fine not speaking with my mother,
不然就得重新面对那些头疼事
and you had to go reopen that whole can of worms.
就好像瞬间回到了十岁那年
Been making up for lost time like I'm 10.
"别当小偷 小瓦
"Don't be a thief, Val.
你的头脑该去当律师 小瓦
You should use your brain to be a lawyer, Val.
我什么时候能见你的男朋友 小瓦"
When do I get to meet your boyfriend, Val?"
说得好像我有男朋友一样
Like I got a boyfriend.
我要男朋友干什么
What do I need a boyfriend for?
我年轻貌美又如狼似虎
I'm young and beautiful and horny.
我很确定戴比医生就只是吓唬你
Look, I'm sure Dr. Deb was just bluffing.
他没在吓唬我
He wasn't bluffing.
生气的印度人
That was one angry Hindu.
都烤糊了
These are burned.
我知道 我又不瞎
I know. I'm not blind.
你就不能多去征求点其他意见吗
Listen, can't you demand a second opinion?
警♥察♥协会会怎么应对此事
What does the Police Union have to say about it?
应该有个上诉程序或者...
There's got to be an appeal process or--
你知道你该做什么吗
You know what you should do?
你应该质疑戴比医生的行医资格
You should call Dr. Deb's medical credentials
然后让他丢了饭碗
into question and get him fired, huh?
露说得对 你是该去当律师
Lou was right. You should become a lawyer.
是那个抢走你女人的男人
It's the man who stole your woman.
我该让他进来吗
Should I let him in?
杰里米结了婚 刚有小孩
Jeremy had a new baby and a wife.
他需要钱
He needed money.
然后他就给一个叫
Then he got sucked into muling
埃德加·诺威斯特的毒贩子贩毒
for a meth distributor named Edgar Norwest.
我抓住了杰里米 跟他谈谈
I caught Jeremy, and I talked him
让他跟我合作换取豁免权
into working with me in return for immunity.
所以是你安排在桥下见面的吗
So it was you who arranged to meet under the bridge?
诺威斯特肯定知道了
And Norwest must have caught on
先我一步找到了杰里米
and got to Jeremy before I did.
诺威斯特他喜欢用刀吗
And Norwest, he likes to use a knife?
让知道真凶身份的人流血致死
Leaving a guy to bleed to death knowing who killed him?
这是诺威斯特的标志性手段
That's Norwest's signature move.
他还经常吹嘘
He boasts about it.
有十一起杀人案符合这种作案手法
There's 11 murders that match the M.O.
要是我提前十分钟来到桥下
You know, if I'd been under that bridge 10 minutes earlier...
你可能也被剁成肉块了
You probably would have gotten sliced and diced up, too.
诺维斯特利用原住民居留地
Look, Norwest is using the Indian Reservations
借由整个美国西北部
throughout the whole Pacific Northwest
散播到附近的城镇里
to distribute into nearby towns.
真奇怪 我爸竟然没阻止他
It's weird my dad never stopped him.
你也知道你老爹这人
Yeah, well, you know your old man.
只要印第安人在居留地内活动就行
He doesn't care what Indians do as long as
他才不管他们干什么勾当呢
they do it on the reservation.
其他镇和县呢
What about other towns and counties?
诺威斯特有个白人律师
Yeah. Norwest has white lawyers.
名叫克里科 精通印第安人♥权♥利法
Name is Kritko-- expert in Indian Rights.
让白佬都不敢找他的茬
He keeps whitey away.
你会让我参与这起案子吗
You'll fold me into the case?
是啊 当然了 明早就开工
Yeah. Sure thing. Start tomorrow.
我们之间没事吧 一切都还好吧
We're good, you and me, about everything?
你是指艾米吗
You mean about Amy?
就是艾米
I mean Amy.
兄弟如手足 女人如衣服
Bros before hos.
去睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
别这样 局长
Come on, Chief.
不行 你不能带队去瓦巴库奇县
No, you cannot take a team up into Wabacooche County.
我有来自一名印第安警♥察♥的有力证词
I have compelling testimony from an indian cop that
证实凶手是名来自瓦巴库奇县的印第安人
the murderer is an Indian from Wabacooche County.
这种情况的正确处理方法
What you do in that situation is,
应该是让库奇县的警长去逮捕他
you have the Sheriff of Cooch County make the arrest.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe...
警长与凶手相互勾结收受贿赂
the sheriff is taking payoffs from the murderer.
你有证据吗
You have evidence?
他那个人特别坏
He's a terrible person.
仇恨你老爹可算不上证据
Hating your old man isn't evidence.
帕克特
Paquet!
你想要证据是吧 我就给你证据
You want evidence? I'll give you evidence.
顺便告诉你 我的办公桌上
And by the way, there's an envelope
有一个来自查曼医生的信封
on my desk from Dr. Chaman.
不要打开
Do not open it.
进来
Come in.
你好 局长
Hello, Chief.
请你告诉塞万提斯局长你发现了
Please tell Chief Cervantes what you've discovered
巴克斯卓警长的经济状况有什么问题
about Sheriff Backstrom's finances.
并没有迹象表示
Oh, well, there's no indication
他收受了俄勒冈州 美国政♥府♥
that he received, uh, cash, gifts,
或海外组织的现金 礼物或财产
properties from Oregon, United States, or offshore.
他还是住在他42年前买♥♥的房♥子里面
He still lives in the same house he paid off 42 years ago,
他度假的时间非常少
and... and his vacations are very few
间隔很长 花销很便宜...
and far between, and they're cheap--
走人
Dismissed.
叛徒
Traitor.
你别再紧咬着你父亲不放了
You need to stop fixating on your father
去说服查曼医生撤回那封信吧
and convince Dr. Chaman to withdraw that envelope.
我好像攒了好几个月的休假
You know, I've got a couple months' vacation time coming to me.
我想申请一次休假
I'd like to request one.
-去库奇县吗 -我还得告诉你
- To Cooch County? - Do I really need to tell you
我要到哪去度假吗
where I'm gonna go on my vacation?
那凶杀案呢
What about the murder?
这种事的处理方法
The thing to do in that situation is to have
应该是让库奇县警长去逮捕他
the sheriff of Cooch County make the arrest.
在我看来你好像
You know, it seems to me you're more
更想抓到你父亲腐♥败♥的把柄
interested in getting your father on some corruption charge
而不是破获谋杀案
than apprehending a murderer.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
人家在休假呢 咱们不谈公事
I'm on vacation right now, and you keep talking shop.
要是在你度假的时候
If I read that envelope
我看了那信封里的内容
while you're on vacation,
我可能得让你♥爸♥没收你的警徽和枪了
I may have to tell old Blue to take away your gun and badge.
我会寄明信片的哟
I'll send a postcard.
海洋加油站
我雇你给我开车的时候
You know, when I hired you to drive me,
可没要你把你老妈也带上啊
I didn't ask you to bring along your mommy.
我也不想的
Not my idea.
天呐 你们还真是从小就在乡下长大
God, you guys really did grow up in the sticks, didn't you?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
埃弗雷特 那边那家伙说他认识你
Everett, that guy in there, he says he knows you.
好极了
Oh, great.
想悄无声息来去自如的计划泡汤了
So much for sneaking in and out of town without being noticed.
没事 我和他说
Oh, it's okay-- I told him
我们是去看住在养老院的我妈妈
we came to see my mother at the retirement home.
你是说那个养老拖车公园吗
You mean the retirement trailer park?
你真的是为这个而来的吗
Is that really why you came?
是啊
Yeah.
再说了 我需要你向我保证 要发誓
Plus, I need you to promise me-- promise me--
你不会告诉布鲁 瓦伦丁是他儿子
that you won't tell Blue that Valentine is his son.
你怎么不把另一个理由告诉他
Why don't you tell him the other reason?
什么理由
What other reason?
我觉得你应该去看看
I believe you should visit the place
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表