剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Portland Police Bureau.
看起来你被袭击了
Looks like you've been assaulted.
我没事 谢谢你们的关心
I'm fine. Thank you for your concern.
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我猜 他觉察到了不对
My guess is, he saw the light.
可能想辞去诺威斯特律师的工作
Probably decided to resign as Norwest's lawyer,
诺威斯特不同意 然后...
Norwest took exception and...
狠狠地扭了他的耳朵
gave him a good ear twist.
约翰
John.
格雷夫利警探
Detective Gravely.
约翰 布鲁·巴克斯卓
John, Blue Backstrom
把那个律师的耳朵扭下来了
tore that lawyer's ear off
还把他赶出了城
and drove him out of town.
欢迎来到库奇县
Welcome to Cooch county.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们遇上麻烦了
We got a big problem.
罗卡不接电♥话♥
Rocha's not answering his phone.
看起来你试过闯入居留地了
Looks like you tried to get on the reservation.
部落警♥察♥把我赶走了 不准白人进入
Tribal cops turned me away -- no white guys.
他们教训了我一顿
They kicked my ass.
诺威斯特抓了他 罗卡有危险
Norwest has got him. Rocha's in trouble.
我们在查罗卡队长的手♥机♥
I'm checking to see if Captain Rocha's cellphone
是否还在报告他的GPS定位
is still broadcasting his gps.
诺威斯特的律师昨天深夜出了城
Norwest's lawyer left town late last night.
还被暴打了一顿
He'd been roughed up.
诺威斯特打了他的律师
Norwest beat up his lawyer?
把耳朵扭下来了
Ear torn off?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
那是我爸想让人
That's my dad's signature move
离开这里时的标志性动作
when he wants to get someone to leave town.
等一下
Hold on a second.
巴克斯卓警长袭击了一个律师
Sheriff backstrom assaulted a lawyer?
我一直在告诉你们
I've been trying to tell you people,
但你们只看到那个高尚的老牛仔警长
but all you see is the noble, old-cowboy sheriff.
我找到了 这是坐标
I got it. Here are the coordinates.
那是个前不着村后不着店的地方
That's in the middle of nowhere.
在不在居留地里
On or off the reservation?
居留地好几英里以外 能合理推卸责任
Miles from the reservation. Plausible deniability.
他的位置一个多小时都没动过
Yeah. His location hasn't changed in over an hour.
尼德玛尔 你和莫托去那里
Niedermayer, you and moto get up there.
-干得好 -谢啦
- That's a good job. - Yeah.
注意安全 伙计们 记得带枪穿防弹衣
Be careful, guys -- vests and guns.
好的 那么...
All right, so...
罗卡队长
Captain Rocha?
他被刺伤了 我们找到你了
He's been stabbed. We've got you.
流了好多血 尼德玛尔
That's a lot of blood, Niedermayer.
刺到髂总动脉了
It's the common iliac artery.
那他死定了吗
Then he was kicked?
我把手伸进去 堵住动脉
I'm gonna have to reach in there and plug the artery.
不然 他会失血过多而死
Otherwise, he's gonna bleed out.
好的 动手吧
Okay, do it.
这会很痛苦
It's gonna cause a lot of pain.
疼痛有可能会害死他
The shock could kill him.
可你也没其他选择
I don't see you got much choice.
不好意思 罗卡队长
I apologize, Captain Rocha.
大家下午好
Afternoon, everyone.
罗卡队长还在手术吗
Captain Rocha still in surgery?
已经三小时了
Going on three hours.
这意味着他们还在试着救他
That means they're still fighting for him.
他还有机会
He's got a chance.
刀刺的手法与
So, the knife work was consistent
杀害杰里米·蔡斯的手法一致
with the killing of Jeremy Chase.
肯定是诺威斯特
It had to be Norwest.
肯定是 听我说 他割了动脉
It had to be. See, he nicks the artery.
然后把他丢在荒无人烟的地方等死
And he leaves him in the middle of nowhere to die.
我应该打给艾米·格赞妮娅
I should call Amy Gazanian.
为什么
Why?
因为...她应该会想知道
Because...she would really like to know.
这些东西会害死你的
Those things are gonna kill you.
你想让我戒烟 拽掉我的耳朵啊
You gonna make me quit? Twist my ear off?
你为什么不和你的队友一起在楼上等着
Why ain't you up with the rest of your people?
也许你想他死
Maybe you're hoping the man dies,
因为他把艾米从你身边夺走了
considering he's the one that took Amy away from you.
我和艾米分开很多年了 老爸
I haven't had Amy in years, dad.
怎么会有人把她从我身边抢走
How could anyone take her away from me?
她回到波特兰
She came back to Portland.
你有过让生活回正轨的机会
You had a chance to set your life right.
她选择了另外一个男人
She chose another man
因为你是个烂酒鬼
because you're a common drunk.
不 我可不烂
Oh, no. I'm not common.
我酷炫得很
I'm spectacular.
罗卡死了 这就变成我县里的谋杀案
Rocha dies, this becomes a murder in my county.
现在 我麻烦你们
Now, I'd appreciate it if,
滚出我的地盘
uh, y'all get the hell out of the way and,
让我完成自己的工作
uh, let me do my job.
你为什么从来不告诉我妈妈是自杀的
How come you you never told me that mom killed herself?
我想如果说她因难产而死
I thought it would be better for you
会对你更好
if she died in childbirth.
我整个人生 我相信你讨厌我
My whole life, I believed that you hated me
是因为我害死了妈妈
because I killed my mother.
而你就让我这么信了
And you let me believe that.
我即是你
I'm you.
我是个牛仔
I'm a cowboy.
我过着牛仔的生活
I live the cowboy way --
坚定 忠诚
Staunch, loyal,
正直 诚实
upright, and true.
我是一个刚正不阿 少言寡语的人
I'm a man of rectitude and of few words.
我没遗传给你的美德不止这两个
Well, there's another trait I didn't pass on to you.
我有一个深爱的妻子和一群小牛仔
I have a wife who I loved and a bunch of cowboy sons,
然而她又怀孕了 最后一次 是个错误
and then she gets pregnant again for the last time -- a mistake.
她怀了个男孩
She has a boy.
我看着他...我想...
And I look at him... and I think...
"这不是我的儿子"
"That's no son of mine."
然后我反应过来
And then I realize,
"等一下
"Oh, wait a minute.
她背叛了我"
She cheated on me."
操
Damn!
所以我说的不对
So that's a "No"?
我讨厌你是因为我相信做正确的事情
I hate you because I believe in doing the right thing
做个好人 但你什么都不信
and being a good man, and you don't believe in anything
你从没有过
-- you never have.
"做正确的事"
"Doing the right thing"?
我保护无辜的人免受坏人侵扰
I protect innocent people from bad people
我把坏人关进监狱
by putting bad people in jail.
或者强迫他们离开小镇
Oh. Or forcing them out of town.
用尽一切办法
Whatever has to be done.
诺威斯特在我的县里刺伤了一名警♥察♥
Norwest stabs a cop in my county?
这过界了
That crosses a line.
不择手段是吗
Whatever it takes, huh?
他再也不能伤害任何人了
Oh, he'll never do anything bad to anybody else again.
这就是我做警♥察♥的原因 帮助好人
That's why I became a cop--to help good people.
你甚至都不相信有好人
You don't even believe in good people.
那你为什么要做个警♥察♥呢
Why did you become a cop?
不必再浪费时间和我较劲了
I'll save you some time--to compete with me.
你这回又输了
You lose again.
没有金刚钻 却要揽瓷器活
Little man in big boots,
要求所有人做事都要如他的愿
making everyone do what he wants.
真是鹤立鸡群
Big man in a little pond.
你儿子埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓
Your son Everett Backstrom
是一名比你优秀两倍的警♥察♥
is twice the cop you are.
你该为他感到自豪
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表