剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
就是你和父亲的唯一联♥系♥吗
you can connect with your father.
什么
What?
老巴克斯卓警长 他可是传奇
Old Sheriff Backstrom, he's a legend.
和一位圣人般的父亲深厚的矛盾
So a profound conflict with a saintly father
就是你这种自我摧残型性格的由来吗
would explain your self-destructive personality.
圣人会用枪托打十岁的孩子吗
Would a saint pistol-whip a 10-year-old kid?
这伤口是巴克斯卓警长留下的吗
Sheriff Backstrom did that?
巴克斯卓警长一直讨厌我
Sheriff Backstrom hates me and always has.
厌恶与爱本出自同源 长官
Hate and love are totally the same energy, sir.
重要的是我们选择如何吸收那种能量
It's how we choose to absorb that energy that counts.
天呐
Oh, my god.
你真的很想
You really don't mind
掺和进来是吧 尼德玛尔
sticking your nose in, do you, Niedermayer?
巴哈欧拉曰
Bahá'u'lláh tells us,
"不要满足于只用语言来表达友谊"
"Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone."
告诉那个夏威夷人我们不是朋友
Well, tell Honolulu that we're not friends
而且我讨厌你
and that I hate you.
-谢谢长官 -少来这套
- Thank you, sir. - Don't do that.
-少来这套 -好消息 巴克斯卓警探
- Don't do that. - Good news, Detective Backstrom.
-咋啦 天呐 -你好啊 尼德玛尔
- What? Oh, my god. - What's up, Niedermayer?
阿尔蒙德警探查到了
Detective Almond got the name
托比·珀西瓦尔前女友的名字
of Toby Percival's ex-girlfriend.
她叫作卡斯
And she is called Cass.
她叫艾莉森
She is called Alyson.
这样啊
Yeah.
托比因为一个叫卡斯的女的甩了你
Toby dumped you for someone named Cass.
这个女人姓什么
What was her last name?
等等 我很抱歉
Hey, hey, listen. I'm sorry.
我们只是想赶快破案
We're just trying to get ahold of this.
她在演戏呢
Hey, she's faking.
分散我们的注意力 以免我们找到托比的电脑
Distracting us from finding Toby's computer.
你们得有搜查令
Hey, you need a warrant.
我们不用
No, we don't.
这是失窃证物 请说下密♥码♥
This is stolen property. Password, please.
我不知道
I have no idea.
托比肯定在我们分手后换了
Toby must have changed it after we broke up.
输入"卡斯"
Type in "Cass."
你为什么要偷托比的电脑
Why did you steal Toby's computer?
里面有我的隐私资料
Private personal material.
哇哦 我也这么觉得
Wowzers. I'll say.
性♥爱♥艳照
Individuals in a sexual situation
里面那个男孩不是托比·珀西瓦尔
with a boy that is not Toby Percival.
莫托 那是个姑娘
Moto. That is a girl.
从她胯下无物你就能看出来
You can tell because she doesn't have a penis.
森林那么茂盛 我以为里面有棵大树呢
With that much forest, I thought there had to be a tree.
等等 所以说托比拍了这些照片
Wait, so Toby took these photos
然后以你是女同性恋这点来敲诈你
and was blackmailing you for lesbianism.
托比·珀西瓦尔敲诈
Toby Percival blackmail?
拜托 他对父亲的耻辱感
Please, the shame Toby felt for his father
阻碍了他在青少年英雄主义形成阶段的
stunted his psychosexual development
性心理发育
at the adolescent white knight phase.
-你说什么 -你是什么专业的
- What's that? - What's your major?
心理学
Psychology.
心理学 原来如此
Oh, psychology. Obviously.
心理学 对了
Psychology. Yes.
我即是你
I'm you.
"我即是你"是什么意思
What do you mean, you're me?
托比甩了我
Toby dumps me.
为了证明没了他 我能过得更好
To prove that I'm better off without him,
我给他发了我跟一个女人乱搞的照片
I send him photos of me snorkeling a girl.
你什么时候偷的托比的电脑
What time did you steal Toby's computer?
我在网上看到托比死了
I found out Toby was dead online,
就跑过来了 大概七点半吧
ran over, say, 7:30.
看上去怎么样
What did it look like?
他的房♥间 一如既往的干净
His room? It was clean as ever.
我说过 英雄主义 无聊的幻想男
Like I said, white knight, boring boy scout.
如果我是托比
If I was Toby
有女孩给我发这样的照片
and a girl sent me photos like that,
我会觉得这是邀请我去三人行
I'd figure it was an invite for a threesome.
你三人行过很多次吧 莫托
Had a lot of threesomes, Moto?
正常次数啦
Regular amount.
正常次数可是零
Regular amount is none.
我原来是个综合格斗运动员
I was a mixed martial arts fighter.
我们有很多粉丝
We attract groupies.
你觉得这是他们让我待在这个团队的理由吗
Hey, you think that's the reason they attached me to this unit?
我是格斗能力值得信赖的硬汉
I'm the guy you can count on in a fight.
显然指的是三人行的时候吧
And for threesomes, apparently.
这是什么
What's this?
丛山雀 先生 丛山雀和它们的屎
Bushtits, sir. Bushtits and bushtit feces.
是一种鸟
It's a bird.
法医在托比的海♥洛♥因♥上
Forensics found poop and feathers
发现了它们的羽毛和粪便
on Toby's heroin.
来看看整个学校所有的丛山雀饲养站
Behold every bushtit feeding station on the entire campus.
检查每个站点 看是否存在海♥洛♥因♥
Now, testing each station for the presence of heroin
应该可以帮我们找到
should enable us to unearth the dead drop
托比拿到违禁毒品的交易点
where Toby picked up his illicit narcotics.
你说的每句话都像在给女王敬酒
Everything you say sounds like a toast to the queen.
多谢夸奖 长官
Thank you, sir.
缉毒队查到了维瑟的资料
Narcotics got back to us on Visser.
他名叫尤金 在霍索恩开了家酒吧
First name Eugene. Owns a bar in Hawthorne.
是个惯犯
Dedicated recidivist.
咱们去找尤金谈谈
Let's talk to Eugene
问问他是怎么杀的托比·珀西瓦尔
and ask him how he got Toby Percival killed.
维瑟没有理由协助我们
Visser has no motivation to cooperate.
我们就说如果他帮了我们
We'll say that if he helps us,
我们就对他贩毒睁一只眼闭一只眼
we'll turn a blind eye to his drug dealing.
维瑟不是第一天出来混了
Visser's streetwise.
他知道这是骗他的
He's gonna know that's a lie.
相信我
Trust me.
蛋清里的蛋白质和酒精相结合
The protein in the albumin bonds with the alcohol,
就能把酒从伤身之物
transforming this from a noxious libation
变成健康饮品
into a healthful concoction.
维瑟先生 你昨天早上在哪
Mr. Visser, where were you yesterday morning?
你们是条子
You're cops.
不到万不得已 我是不会告诉条子任何事的
And I don't tell cops anything I don't got to.
那个八块钱
That'll be 8 bucks.
好吧
All right.
完了
Oh, no.
-你有...-没有 一分没带
- You have-- - Nothing. Got nothing.
美女啊 我要睡她
Pretty girl. I'd tap that.
够了 给他看托比 我们正纠结着
All right. Show him Toby. Here's our dilemma.
是查查你怎么杀的那孩子
Do we work you over for the killing of the kid,
还是查你如何顶替了那个贩毒的中国佬
or the drug-dealing Chinamen you replaced?
是柬埔寨人
Cambodians.
巴克斯卓副队长是想说
Lieutenant Backstrom means
-贩毒的柬埔寨人 -柬埔寨裔美国人
- drug-dealing cambodians. - Cambodian-Americans.
好吧
Okay.
维瑟先生请了这位非常有名的
Mr. Visser retains this very well-known
专打毒品案的天价律师
and very highly-paid drug lawyer.
真的吗
Mm. Really?
鸡蛋的事他说对了
He's right about the egg.
太神奇了
That is magnificent.
那你倒是付钱啊
I'm gonna insist that you pay.
这个不需要了
Won't be needing this.
我的律师会和你联♥系♥的
My lawyer will be in touch with you.
相信你 真搞笑
Trust you? Seriously?
那动静你听见了吗
Did you hear how loud that was?
你一定得教教我
You got to teach me that.
今日健康主题 蛋清
维瑟说鸡蛋健康是骗人的
Visser lied about the egg being healthy.
混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表