剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
打电♥话♥给纵火调查员
Call the arson investigator,
把西雅图火灾的档案搞到手
and let's get those Seattle files.
交给我了
I'll do that.
你是要在这柜子里找松露巧克力糖吗
Are you looking for truffles in this cabinet?
这里什么也没有
Because you won't find any.
我需要一份搜查令
I need a search warrant.
要搜查令就找我呀
Search warrants are my job.
我要的是一份没人想要的旧搜查令
I need an old search warrant that no one will miss.
能告诉我为什么你要手拿修正液
Why are you brandishing white-out
到处翻找旧搜查令吗
and looking for an old warrant?
你不会想看我要做什么的
This is one of those things you don't want to see.
好吧
Okay.
我来帮你伪造
I'll do your forgery.
看你的手粗得跟香肠似的
You have manly sausage fingers.
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know.
你想闻我的秀发 但你休想
You want to smell my hair, but you must not.
这可是个精细的活
This work is delicate.
你想拿这张搜查令查哪里
Where do you want to be searching with this warrant?
波特兰消防局41分队
Portland Firehouse #41.
好 我再问一遍
OK. One more time.
法官给你批了一张搜查令
Judge issued a warrant for you
让你搜查消防局41分队
to search Firehouse 41?
是啊
Yep.
是因为你小时候被欺负吗
Based on the fact that you got bullied as a kid?
不是
No.
是因为我有正当理由和那些狗屁套话
Based on probable cause and general jerk-holery.
男孩在成长过程中难免有些争强好斗
You know, boys are pretty rough-and-tumble growing up,
特别是警♥察♥和消防员的儿子
especially sons of cops and firefighters.
你不觉得现在的这一切都是
You ever think that that's all that was going on
你跟迪哥斯提诺之间的私人恩怨吗
between you and the D'Agostinos?
阿尔蒙德 知道我们国家为何会堕落吗
Almond, ever wonder why this country's going to hell?
因为人们不会用正确的方式去恃强凌弱
It's for lack of the right kind of bullying.
迪哥斯提诺欺负人的方式就不对
But that's not what the D'Agostinos did.
是非之分我心里有数
I know the difference.
他们对你做了什么
What did these boys do to you?
把我绊倒 揍我 贮藏了我
Tripped me, beat me, squirrelled me,
剃我的毛 拿火烧我
shaved me, burned me,
把我捆起来 还抢走了我最宝贝的东西
tied me up, and took my most valuable possession.
这还不够过分吗
Is that enough for you?
什么叫"贮藏"
What's "squirrelled"?
正如你所想的那样
Exactly what you think it is.
看看
Look at that.
所以警♥察♥才会讨厌消防员
That's why cops hate firemen.
看得我想吐
Makes me want to vomit.
别挡路
Out of the way.
警♥察♥来干正事了
Official police business.
你刚才说迪哥斯提诺兄弟俩还偷了你的东西
You said the D'Agostino brothers also stole something from you.
没错
Yeah.
什么
What?
贝拉
Bella.
那是什么 沙鼠 雪橇还是自行车
What's that -- gerbil, sled, bicycle?
-死鸟 -一只死金丝雀
- Dead bird? - A dead canary.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
这是你的柜子吗 菜鸟
This your locker, rookie?
你因为暗藏秘密而被逮捕了
You're under arrest for keeping secrets.
你这是合法的罪名吗
Is that a -- is that a legal charge?
跟我们的搜查令一样 绝对合法
As legal as the warrant that brought us here.
见习消防员 劳伦斯·戴步奇
Probational firefighter Lawrence Dabkey.
西雅图有个消防队长也姓戴步奇
There was a fire chief in Seattle named Dabkey.
就是我爸爸
That's my Dad.
我的叔叔和三个表兄
My uncle and three cousins
都是911事件的现场急救员
were all first responders at 9/11.
我的兄弟姐妹不是消防员就是急救医疗师
All my brothers and sisters are firefighters or EMTs.
你是你们家族的一颗新星
You're the next in the dynasty.
我不知道是谁把金丝雀放在我柜子里的
Look, I don't know who put the canary in my locker
也不知道这是什么意思
or what it means.
是吗 那你打个电♥话♥给你
Yeah? Why don't we call your dad,
在西雅图当消防队长的老爸
the Seattle fire chief,
问问他柜子里放个死金丝雀是什么意思
and ask him what a dead canary in a locker means?
他会告诉你这意味着威胁
He'll tell us it's a threat --
死金丝雀不能歌♥唱
dead canaries don't sing.
我如果是你 一个菜鸟新人
I'm you, a probie, a new guy,
背负着家族名誉
carrying on the family name.
我要跟迪哥提诺斯共事
I get put with the D'Agostinos.
然后我发现他们喜欢趁火打劫
I find out they're pyro-pirates,
我不想跟他们混了
I want out.
但他们警告我让我闭嘴
But they warn me to shut up.
我只希望摆脱这些麻烦
I'm hoping it'll all just go away.
你知道吗 拉里
You know what, Larry?
你摆脱不了
It won't.
除非你像个男子汉一样硬气一点
You need to stand up and be a man,
学学你们家里的那些英雄们
like everyone else in your family of heroes.
警探们
Detectives?
没有正当理由 拿着一张篡改的搜查令
No probable cause, a falsified warrant,
没有任何证据
zero evidence.
趁戴步奇的工会代表还没过来
You guys have got to let Dabkey go
指责我们非法拘捕之前 赶快把人给放了
before his union rep screams false arrest.
我们不是一点证据都没有的
There wasn't zero evidence.
这孩子柜子里吊着一只死金丝雀呢
Kid had a strangled canary in his locker.
金丝雀谋杀案
Canary homicide.
金丝谋杀案
Canomicide?
什么 约翰 帮我说两句
What? John, back me up!
有人想封那个孩子的口
Look, someone's trying to shut the kid up.
这可不是一般的可疑
That's more than a little suspicious.
我叫丹妮尔·布莱克
I'm Danielle Black.
是波特兰消防部门工会的律师
I'm a PFB Union lawyer,
我要和我的客户劳伦斯·戴步奇谈话
here to speak with my client, Lawrence Dabkey.
没错 应该的
Yes, of course you are.
戴步奇先生会和平民监督委员会一起
Mr. Dabkey will be pursuing a complaint of police misconduct
提出警♥察♥执法不当的投诉
with the civilian-oversight committee.
任何违反俄勒冈法令
Any person violating oregon statute 167 or 167.340
第167条或167.340条的人
may be held without a warrant,
因其可能扰乱治安可被无条件拘捕
as in the incidence of a person breaking the peace.
167 这是什么条令 虐畜罪
167? What is that, animal cruelty?
真的吗
Seriously?
我们会释放戴步奇先生
We will release Mr. Dabkey to your recognizance
只要你签署保证书他会出庭
pending his appearance before a judge.
你们刚被个小丫头赶走了
You just got your asses handed to you by a girl.
他们非法侵犯私人财产
They trespassed on private property.
我之前听到过你邀请副队长
I heard you invite the lieutenant --
"有空来消防局串串门"
"Come on down to the firehouse sometime."
还说要把他印在日历上
You offered to put him in your calendar.
那就在法庭上解决吧
We'll deal with this in front of a judge.
别叫我小丫头
Don't call me a girl.
尤其是在另一个小丫头前面
Oh, especially in front of another girl?
纵火调查员找到了你要的西雅图火灾文件
The arson investigator got the Seattle files you wanted.
她会亲自送过来
She'll deliver them personally.
纵火 那才是我们本该在调查的案子
Oh, arson, the crime we're supposed to be investigating
而不是金丝雀谋杀案或是相思鸟盗窃案
instead of canary murder and lovebird theft.
好吧
All right.
我在你的保单里发现了端倪
I found something from your insurance list.
森特汉诺表
Cintre Hahnel watch --
我认识的古董商正试图卖♥♥掉它
antiques dealer I know is trying to hawk it.
付钱吧 我的一百块在哪
Pay up. Where's my 100 bucks?
等莫托逮捕他 再引出迪哥斯提诺兄弟
I'll pay you after Moto arrests him and he leads me
我再给你钱
back to the d'agostinos.
不行不行 你不能抓他
No, no, no, you can't arrest him.
他会知道是我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
He'll know I ratted him out.
我要是不能有所行动
What good is the information you give me
你的情报还有什么用
if I can't act on it?
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表