剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
But I-I'm --
别只顾着去识别这个袭击者
Forget trying to I.D. the assailant.
去查那幅画
I.D. The painting.
《罗罗关》
"Lolo Pass."
被害者在视频里损坏的那幅画
The name of the painting that the victim destroyed
名字叫做《罗罗关》
in your video is "Lolo pass."
作者呢
And the artist?
朱利安·盖纳
Julian Gaynor.
和袭击费奇的人体型差不多
Same general body type as the guy who attacked Fitch.
他是本地的艺术家 而且听着
He's a local artist and -- take that --
根据费奇的手♥机♥记录
according to Fitch's phone records,
他们上个礼拜通过话
they spoke just last week.
我去 不过如果巴克斯卓
I'll go, but if Backstrom
可以带上尼德玛尔当翻译 我也要
can bring along Niedermayer as a translator, so can I.
你好
Bonjour.
-你好吗 -我很好
- Ca va? - Bien.
他不在这
He's not here.
他去买♥♥三明治了
He's grabbing a sandwich.
我可以等他
Well, that can wait.
他欠了我两百块
He owes me 200 bucks,
我绝不会空手回去的
and I'm not leaving without it.
怎么了
Something wrong?
没什么
No. Um...
他...他比你们这常挂着的
He's, uh -- he's just a lot hotter
那些怪胎性感多了
than the usual weirdos that you have up there.
他是目击者还是什么
He's a witness or what?
是嫌疑人
A suspect.
好吧 我去等他
Okay. I'm gonna wait.
是 这的确是我
Yeah, that's -- that's me all right,
这也是我的画《罗罗关》
and that was my painting, "Lolo Pass."
你画画一定特别注意
You must work extremely carefully.
这里一点颜料印都没有
There's not a drop of paint in here.
这个地方是新的 我还没完全搬进来
It's a brand-new space. I'm still moving in.
费奇的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear what happened to Fitch.
就算他毁了你的画
Even though he trashed your painting?
画是他买♥♥的
He bought it.
他爱怎么处理就怎么处理
It was his to do with what he liked.
毁掉它就一定比挂在
Is destroying it any worse
同色系沙发的背墙上更糟糕吗
than hanging it over a matching sofa?
你袭击了他
You attacked him.
当时我震惊了
I was shocked.
我完全不知道他要做什么
I had no idea what he was gonna do with it,
以为他邀请我去看这个表演
and then I thought he invited me down
只是为了嘲弄我
to the performance to mock me.
你现在觉得呢
What do you think now?
现在觉得我也是他表演的一部分
That I was part of his performance.
我做出那种反应正是他所希望的
He hoped I'd react that way.
你知不知道费奇公开宣布他打算
Are you aware that Fitch publicly announced his intention
这礼拜重演《毁灭与创造》
to revive "Destruction, Creation" this week?
他私底下对我宣布过
He announced it to me privately.
那他又从你这买♥♥画了吗
Whoa. He bought another painting from you?
两年前的那场疯狂表演
That crazy performance two years ago --
也让我名声大噪
that got me a lot of attention.
上周费奇给我打了电♥话♥
And just last week, Fitch called me up.
说想买♥♥我的另一幅画
He wanted to buy another canvas of mine.
当时你是拒绝的
And you refused?
没有 那幅画大概值三千块
No. I charged him $30,000 for a painting
但我给他开价三万
that was perhaps worth $3,000.
因为你知道他拿不出那么多钱
Because you knew he didn't have that kind of money?
但他直接付了现金
No, he paid in cash.
一个破产的行为艺术家
How does a broke performance artist
怎么会拿得出三万块现金
come up with $30,000 in cash?
喂 你 到我办公室 立刻
Hey! You, my office, now.
那是我的办公室
It's my office!
好了 你到底发什么神经
All right, what's got your panties in a twist?
就因为那个风筝
Is it the kite?
我会把两百块还你
I'll give you your 200 bucks back.
-我需要你帮忙 -又要我帮忙
- I need a favor from you. - Another one?
你帮我把马克·布莱德利放了
I need you to release Mark Bradley.
明白 等等
Got it. Wait.
谁是马克·布莱德利
Who's Mark Bradley?
我不知道他现在用什么名字
I don't know what name he's maybe using,
总之他是死者的助理
but he's your murdered artist's assistant.
你要我在凶杀案调查的过程中
You want me to release the prime suspect
释放我们的头号♥嫌疑犯
in a homicide investigation?
没错 求你了
Yes. Please.
他是什么人 你某个前男友吗
Who is he, an ex-boyfriend?
你在塔博山公园谈情说爱过的人
You know I can't release everyone
我总不能见一个放一个吧
you've ever rambled with in Mt. Tabor Park.
我们是在少管所认识的
We were in juvie together,
我欠他大人情
and I owe him very big.
帮个忙行吗
So, please?
不行
No.
我能做的顶多就是
The best I can do is...
排除他的嫌疑
eliminate him as a suspect.
好啊 麻烦了
Yes, please.
只不过
But...
那两百块我收下了
...you let me keep the 200 bucks,
你也别再叨叨你那傻♥逼♥风筝了
and you shut up about your stupid kite.
行
Fine.
我接受你的条件
I accept your terms.
滚
Get out.
这是我的办公室
It's my office.
你是踩在了我的...
Did you step on my --
你故意踩我的三明治
You stepped on my sandwich on purpose!
安德森女士 你好
Ms. Anderson, hi.
麻烦您特意跑一趟了
Thank you so much for coming down.
非常感谢您来和我们见面
We appreciate you meeting us here.
我们还有一些问题想问您
We just had a few more questions for you.
我们见过一位名为朱利安·盖纳的本地画家
We just met with a local artist named Julian Gaynor,
他说他卖♥♥给蒂莫西一幅
and he said that he sold Timothy
名为《克拉克马斯黎明》的画作
a painting called "Clackamas Dawn."
我知道
I know.
他说那画卖♥♥了三万块
He said he sold it for $30,000.
收的现金
In cash.
我知道
I know.
蒂姆·费奇从哪搞来这么多现金
Where did Tim Fitch get that kind of cash?
从我这
From me.
你给了蒂莫西·费奇三万块钱
You gave Timothy Fitch $30,000
买♥♥一幅你明知他会毁掉的画
for a painting you knew he meant to destroy?
这没什么大不了的
It wasn't a big deal.
我家很有钱
My family has money.
再说 尽我所能
Besides, supporting Fitch's vision
去支持费奇的梦想 是我的荣幸
in whatever way I could, it was an honor.
我们已经彻底搜查了这里
We've searched this entire space,
还是没能找到那幅画
and we can't find it.
你觉得有没有可能在你家呢
Do you think it might be at your home?
如果不在这里
If it's not here,
那一定是在 费奇的仓库里
it must be in, uh, Fitch's storage unit.
我们没有仓库的记录
We don't have a record of a storage unit.
是登记在我名下的
It's in my name.
这是备用钥匙
Here are the spare keys.
我想说莫斯有费奇的
I imagine Moss has Fitch's...
我的天哪 为什么我没有待在这陪着他
Oh, God. Why didn't I stay here with him?
我知道这样也换不回费奇
I know this won't bring Fitch back,
但我们一定会抓住杀害他的凶手
but we will catch whoever killed him.
是的 马克·布莱德利是我的真名
Yes, my real name is Mark Bradley.
莫斯·布雷迪是我在艺术界的笔名
Moss Brady is my art-world moniker.
真后悔笔名没起得更法式一点
Mm, see, now, I wish I'd gone a bit more French.
你是个诈骗犯
You're a con artist.
坐过牢 有前科
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表