剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
可比这杯好喝多了
and it tasted a lot better than that!
可能是 可能是由于
Uh, it could be -- it could be that the, uh --
瓶塞可能出问题了
that the cork has been compromised.
这瓶木桐和那瓶拉弗尔
This Rothschild tastes
两瓶味道一模一样
exactly the same as the Chateau Lafleur.
这是怎么回事
Now, how's that possible?
我明显尝到了白兰地酒的味道
I distinctly taste some Brandy.
其实是这样的 很多时候
Yeah, well, actually, uh, oftentimes --
我在亚瑟·汤的桌子上找到了这个
I found this in Arthur Towne's desk --
0.357口径的左轮手♥枪♥
.357 magnum.
里面装着0.38口径的子弹
But it's loaded with the same .38 caliber bullets
和我们在但丁·特里皮尸体上找到的一样
found in the body of Dante Trippi.
亚瑟·汤 你因犯一级伪造罪
Arthur Towne, you're under arrest
从事假货交易 以及一级谋杀罪
for forgery I, trafficking forged goods,
现被逮捕
and murder in the first degree.
抓到我那个刺客了吗
Caught my assassin?
抓到了
Yeah.
我当时和他单独在一起 还有他的枪
I was alone with him and his gun.
他一定是在等着看
He must have been waiting to see
我能不能认出他是那个凶手
if I'd recognize him as the killer.
咱们该做出点改变了
We got to make some changes.
我同意
I agree.
你能不能向我保证 你不会再弄出什么事来
Can you promise me that you've got nothing else going on
不会再给我惹麻烦了
that could possibly get me in trouble?
我这船屋里不会再有什么东西
Nothing in my barge
会被误认为是赃物 行吗
that could be possibly mistaken for stolen merchandise, hmm?
我保证
I promise.
很好
Good.
你能不能保证以后不会再多管我的闲事
Can you promise to never stick your nose in my business again?
当然可以
Absolutely.
那好 咱俩的账一笔勾销
Okay. Then we're good.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
谁要等你
I wouldn't dream of it.
忘带小鸡鸡了吗
Forget your penis?
原来是你啊
It's you.
不剥皮了吗
Taking some time off from skinning pelts?
我猜罗卡一定不是什么好猎手
I imagine that Rocha's a pretty lousy hunter
毕竟他连警♥察♥都干不好
considering what a terrible cop he is
你俩这个冬天一定会很冷的
and you guys are gonna be pretty cold this winter,
记得支个圆锥形的尼龙帐篷
gonna need a polyester teepee.
你知道我为什么没告诉你罗卡的事吗
You know why I didn't tell you the truth about Rocha?
你说谎是为了保护我 没事 大家都这样
You were lying to protect me. It's fine. Everybody's doing it.
我说谎不是为了保护你 而是保护我自己
I didn't lie to protect you. I lied to protect me.
因为你知道的越少
Because the less you know,
你就越无法插足我的生活
the less urge you have to interfere in my life.
你只是害怕听到真♥相♥
You're just afraid of hearing the truth.
我怕的是你
It's you that scares me.
咱俩在一起没啥好结果
Being around each other is toxic.
所以我十年前才和你分手
It's why I broke up with you 10 years ago,
这么多年什么也没变
and nothing's changed.
不 有些东西变了
Yeah, something's changed.
你变得很无趣
You're no fun anymore.
你就这么想吧
Yeah, I'm sure you see it that way.
我觉得我比以前更健康了
I think I'm much healthier.
可和你再在一起 我的所有进步都灰飞烟灭
Until I'm around you, and then all my progress disappears.
知道我为什么那么想抓住阿尔塔诺吗
You know why I wanted to get Altano so badly?
因为你正在重蹈他的覆辙
Because you're heading down the same road as him.
我想如果我可以把他关进监狱
And I guess I thought deep down that by putting him away,
或许可以摆脱掉你造成的阴影
I would somehow release myself from you.
但那没用
Didn't work.
知道我怎么想吗
Know what I think?
我认为在你内心深处
I think deep, deep down,
你并不想摆脱掉我
you don't want to be released from me.
不 是因为我必须要和你见面
No, because I need to deal with you directly,
所以我在这里郑重请求你
so here I am asking you in person
请你不要出现在我的生活里
to please stay out of my life,
我也不会再来打扰你
and I promise I'll do the same.
这样咱俩都可以解脱
We'll both be better off.
很好
Great!
反正你那些心理学的狗屎只会让我头疼
'Cause all your psychobabble is giving me a headache.
真好
Excellent.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我现在已经觉得解脱了呢
I'm starting to feel released myself.
真好
Good.
也是时候了
About time.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表