剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
plus two
劲爆树莓味麦芽酒
raspberry blast-flavored malt beverages.
除了费奇和莫斯还有个女人在场
There was a woman with Fitch and Moss,
除非莫斯是个喝树莓味麦芽酒的基佬
unless Moss is raspberry-flavored malt gay.
格雷夫利正在找那个助手
Gravely's looking for the assistant.
她让房♥东打开了他住处的门
She had the landlord open his loft.
但似乎他昨晚没回家
Doesn't look like he went home last night.
帕克特 这个什么《人生之证》
Paquet, this Evidence of Life --
切碎的是他自己的人生吗
is that his life he's shredding?
不是 是前女友露西·哈姆斯的
No, an ex-girlfriend, Lucy Harms.
露西·哈姆斯
Ah, Lucy Harms.
露西·哈姆斯也是个行为艺术家
Lucy Harms is also a performance artist.
她和费奇有过一段天雷地火的恋情
She and Fitch have an extremely intense relationship,
最后他们拍下了分手的场景
and they filmed their breakup,
将之制♥作♥成一段艺术电影
and they turned it into a piece of video art.
他们从太平洋翠园步道的两端出发相向而行
Hiking from separate ends of the Pacific Crest Trail,
在中间相遇
they met in the middle,
然后拍下了最后一次向对方告别的场景
and they filmed their final goodbyes.
出奇感人
Surprisingly moving.
这我信你
I'll take your word for it.
你不会真喜欢这种玩意儿吧 尼德玛尔
You actually like this hooey, Niedermayer?
我支持这种用生活姿态
I appreciate the attempt to use live gesture
来展示严肃抽象概念的尝试
to animate formal and conceptual ideas.
莫托 替我给尼德玛尔一拳
Moto, punch Niedermayer for me.
这是命令 然后给我把他的发型弄乱
That's an order. Then mess up his hair.
露西·哈姆斯正好也在"当下节"上表演
Lucy Harms is actually also at the Here and Now Festival.
这是她昨天表演的照片
Here is a sample of the piece she performed yesterday.
那些靶标是怎么回事
What's with the targets?
这个女人居然就这么
The woman's actually standing
站在一墙证明自己枪法好的证据跟前
in front of a wall full of evidence proving she's a great shot.
我说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
这些艺术家 激♥情♥有多高 脑残就多严重
Artist equals passionate equals stupid.
来吧尼德玛尔 我需要有人给我翻译翻译
Come on, Niedermayer. I'm gonna need a translator.
我猜猜 你生活在一个塑料箱子里
Let me guess, you're living in a plastic box
以此来艺术地象征
as a brilliant, pseudo-artistic statement
我们所有人都活在塑料箱子里
that we all live in a plastic box.
我更多地想探讨的是人的行为
I was thinking more about how natural acts
是如何在观众围观下变得古怪越轨的
become transgressive with the addition of an audience,
不过如果你至多只能看出笼中仓鼠的隐喻
but if all you're getting is hamster-in-a-cage analogy,
也无妨啦
that's fine.
哈姆斯女士 我们要查验一下你的指纹
Ms. Harms, I'll be running your fingerprints,
如果最后查出您昨晚确实和费奇先生
and if it turns out that you were having drinks
在一起喝酒的话
with mr. Fitch last night --
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
你不喝酒怎么会疯成这样
This is not the work of a sober person.
我和蒂姆·费奇
I haven't seen Tim Fitch
从三年前分手后就再没见过面了
since we broke up three years ago.
那些让你们兴奋得不得了的靶标
The shooting targets that have you both atwitter --
那都是兰菲尔街上"大扳城"射击场里拿来的
Those are from a firing range, Trigger Town on Lamphier Street.
我这辈子就没碰过枪
I haven't touched a gun in my life.
你和费奇先生分手后 你们的关系是怎样的
What was your relationship with mr. Fitch like since the breakup?
我们再没联♥系♥过
We haven't spoken.
此外 如果你们看过我们那段视频
What's more, if you watched our video,
就会知道我们最终道别的时候
you would know that when we said goodbye,
都发誓从此再不提起这段恋情
we vowed to never speak of our relationship again,
所以我艺术上有义务对这一话题保持沉默
so I am artistically obligated to remain silent on the subject.
你的隐私都要公开直播了
It's kind of hard to plead the fifth
现在想避免自证其罪[第五修正案]有点难吧
when your privates are soon to be publics.
这是我的作品
This is my work.
想怎么嘲笑随你
Mock it if you want.
我没和费奇在一起
I wasn't with Fitch.
我昨晚在旅馆里
I was in my hotel last night.
所以尽管去调门卡记录 查我的指纹
So check the key-card memory, run my prints.
我没杀蒂姆·费奇
I didn't kill Tim Fitch.
副队长 你在干什么
Lieutenant, what are you doing?
闭上眼 尼德玛尔
Close your eyes, Niedermayer.
有人盯着我 我会尿得极其古怪越轨的
It only becomes transgressive when there's an audience.
当下节
我都觉得她很勇敢
I can't help but find her brave.
勇敢什么 当众撒尿吗
For what, having bowel movements without a door?
挑战社会常规
Challenging social norms.
她几年前表演过一次
She did this performance a few years ago --
我记得还看过新闻
I remember reading about it --
她吸入了两袋迷幻药
where she'd ingest two tabs of ecstasy
让观众来照顾她
and then ask the audience to take care of her.
你这不说的是火人狂欢节[反传统狂欢节]吗
You just described Burning Man.
她将这些拍摄下来
She framed it as a commentary
用来评估社会对女精神病人的态度
on social attitudes regarding female mental illness.
怎么 对她们还不够好吗
What, like that's a bad thing?
露西·哈姆斯那边有结果吗
Any luck with Lucy Harms?
有 她绝对有罪
Yeah. She's totally guilty.
罪在杀人还是惹着你了
Or murder or simply annoying you?
找到被害人的助手了吗
Did you find the victim's assistant?
还没 艺术馆与他住的阁楼
No. There are only five blocks
只隔了五个街区
between the arts center and his loft.
我们搜索后发现他的手♥机♥仍在这片区域
We pinged his phone. It's still in the area.
可能被他扔了
Figure he dumped it.
我在机场和公交车站都加强了警备
I've got alerts out at airports and bus stations --
老规矩 你懂的
You know, the usual.
那附近有公园吗
Is there a park nearby?
我们正在搜查 不放过任何角落
We're checking now, every bench, every bush.
不对 等等
No, wait.
昨天晚上要下雨
It was about to rain last night.
我是莫斯 我喝醉了
I'm Moss. I'm tanked.
想跌跌撞撞地走回家
I'm trying to stumble home.
这种情节对于你而言一定很难想象吧
It must be really difficult for you to imagine that scenario.
不要评判我的恶习
Don't judge my depravity.
好好利用它 相信我
Use it. Trust me.
比醉倒更糟糕的事情
The only thing worse than passing out
是醉倒的时候还知道自己要淋雨
is passing out knowing you're about to get rained on.
所以 莫斯找了避雨的地方
So, Moss found somewhere dry.
看看那里有没有游乐场
Try a playground if there is one.
我曾经睡过隧♥道♥
I've slept in tunnels
巨型水泥管 海盗船 无奇不有
and giant, concrete tubes, pirate ships, you name it.
-你知道吗 -我找到他了
- You know what? - I got him!
可能真被你说中了
You might be onto something.
站起来
Up you go.
你要是喝酒也跟喝咖啡一样猛
If you drink alcohol like you drink coffee,
难怪你会趴着
no surprise we found you facedown,
醉倒在滑梯隧♥道♥里了
passed out in a tunnel.
我昨天空腹喝酒了
I had an empty stomach,
我平时的酒量比这大得多
but I can usually hold my beer better.
没喝树莓味麦芽酒吗
No raspberry malt beverage?
只喝了啤酒
Just beer.
布雷迪先生 你知道
Mr. Brady, you do understand
你的老板被谋杀了吧
that your boss was murdered, right?
我很难过
I am upset.
这是艺术界的一大损失啊
It is a terrible loss to the art world.
他是位梦想家
He was a visionary.
不好意思 可能酒劲还没消
I'm sorry. Maybe it's still sinking in.
枪在哪儿
Where's the gun?
枪
Gun?
费奇做艺术展品用的枪
The gun from Fitch's installation.
他是在批判艺术的界限
He was commenting on boundaries,
为激进的行为创造一个非武装地带
creating a demilitarized zone for radical behavior.
布雷迪先生
Mr. Brady,
"非武装"意味着"不使用枪"
"demilitarized" means "without guns".
费奇很有才华 他最擅长体现
Fitch is a scholar of the human condition
矛盾状态中的人类境况
in all of its contradictions.
费奇是个天才
Fitch is a genius.
生前是天才
Was a genius.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表