剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
抱歉来得这么突然 还带着...警♥察♥
Sorry to drop in unannounced...with cops.
没关系 警♥察♥难道就不喜欢喝酒吗
Nonsense. Since when don't cops like to drink?
进来吧 我们刚开了一瓶好酒
Come on in. We've just opened a bottle of our best.
他们其实不是来买♥♥酒的
They're not really buyers, boys.
等一下再说吧
We'll see about that.
请别倒给我 工作期间不喝酒 谢谢
Uh, none for me, please. Not while I'm working, thanks.
所以我们选择干这行
That's why we chose this line of work.
很可惜 我们不擅长酿酒
Unfortunately, we suck at making wine.
但我们擅长卖♥♥酒
But as dealers, we rock.
这么稀有的酒 你们是怎么弄到的
How do you guys get such rare wine for so little?
有时候人们不愿意花时间去拍卖♥♥
Well, sometimes people don't want to wait for auctions
或者想省下一大笔佣金
or pay the big commissions.
我直接说了吧
In case you couldn't guess,
他们来就是想了解一下特里皮的信息
they're just here to find out about Trippi,
所以你们能把知道的都告诉他们吗
so can you just tell them whatever you know?
我们知道的不多 我们甚至...
Well, it isn't much. We never...
-从没见过面 -从没见过面
- even met the guy. - even met the guy.
特里皮接手瓦伦丁的活后
We haven't talked to Trippi
我们都没跟他说过话
since he took over from Valentine --
甚至当他告诉我们 上一单的货要翻一番时
even when he asked to double this last order,
他都让别人打电♥话♥通知
he had someone else make the call.
-翻一番 -两箱
- Double? - Two crates.
不可思议 对吧
Impossible, right?
所有能联♥系♥的上家我们都试了
We tapped out every contact we had
还是很难及时装船发货
and still barely managed to get it on the boat in time.
这就是特里皮
This is what Trippi looks like.
杀了他的凶手还企图杀害瓦伦丁
And whoever killed him tried to kill Valentine,
我们认为他们还会来杀你们
and we believe that they're trying to kill you, as well.
为什么杀我们
Why us?
这酒是偷来的吗
Is this wine stolen?
不 绝对不是
No! Absolutely not.
你能证明吗
And can you prove that?
当然可以
Of course.
收据和库存清单 这些我都有
Got receipts, inventory lists, whatever you need.
保重
Bless you.
抱歉 我们把整个酒窖的温度
Sorry, we keep the whole place regulated
控制在标准的59华氏度[15摄氏度]
to cellar standard of 59 degrees.
方便储存酒
It's good for the wine.
不是温度低 是灰太多了
No, it's not that. It's the dust.
看来我们得经常打扫了
We probably should clean a bit more often.
如果这里的温度全都控制在59华氏度
If this whole place is cooled to 59 degrees,
那为什么这扇玻璃门的
then why is there condensation
另一面凝结了水珠
on the other side of this glass door?
只不过是因为排风扇
Uh, that's just the extractor.
莫托 控制住他们
Moto, hold them.
好吧
Okay.
真聪明 红色的灰尘可以装成沉积物
That's clever. Red dust used to sediment.
一周产出来的酒是不会有沉积物的
You won't find that in a week-old box of wine.
你是指什么
What are you implying?
真不懂吗
Really?
我是巴克斯卓
Backstrom.
副队长 瓦伦丁和特里皮
Lieutenant, Valentine and Trippi
并不是在卖♥♥走私偷来的酒
are not dealing with stolen wine.
而是假酒
It's counterfeit!
华盛顿那个"葡萄园"上家
Yeah, the vineyard guys in Washington
把红酒瓶上的标签浸湿后弄掉
soak the labels off of vintage bottles,
再把廉价的红酒灌装进去
and then they are refilling it with a cheap red wine,
最后重新贴标签塞上瓶塞
and then they are re-labeling and re-corking the bottles.
手段太惊人了 我接下来应该怎么做
It's pretty amazing. How do you want me to proceed?
抓起来 全都抓起来 包括瓦伦丁
Arrest 'em. Arrest 'em all, even Valentine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 逮捕他
Yes! Arrest him!
我发誓 我不知道酒是假的
I swear, I had no idea the wine was fake.
有人想要杀了你
Somebody is trying to kill you,
你最好开始乖乖和我们合作
and you need to start helping us.
好吧
All right.
我可能知道酒是假的
I may have known the wine was counterfeit.
那又怎样
So what?
那就表示有新的杀人动机
So, that suggests a whole new motive --
比如特里皮的一个买♥♥家发现自己
Like one of Trippi's buyers was looking for revenge
被骗了两万美元买♥♥了价值两美元的酒
after being tricked into spending 20 grand
就来寻仇了
on a $2 bottle of wine.
特里皮在坑谁
Who was Trippi ripping off?
我向神圣的避孕套发誓 我不知道
I swear on a stack of holy condoms, I don't know.
我做的只有去船上取货
All I ever did was pick up the shipment from the boat
然后拿去出货点
and I took it to the drop-off spot.
我从没看到过是谁拿走了货 从来没有
I never saw who picked it up -- ever!
-他说的是真话 -谢谢
- He's telling the truth. - Thank you.
我知道该怎么找到买♥♥家了
Which means I know how to find the buyers.
怎么
How?
你说给你供货的人
You said your wine guys
已经把货装上运过来了 是吧
already loaded up the next shipment, right?
时间都是规定好的
It's a schedule.
拖船大概在今天四点会到
The tugboat should be in today around 4:00.
很好 你就像往常一样去取货
Great. So, you pick up the crates like normal.
我们就等在出货点抓住那个杀手买♥♥家
We wait and catch the killer/buyer at the drop-off.
你觉得我们能相信瓦伦丁吗
You think we can trust Valentine?
就和我们相信巴克斯卓一样
About as much as we can trust Backstrom.
喂 停下来
Hey, stop!
感觉不妙啊
Well, that's not good.
从来没开着高速船去追过犯人
Never been on a high-speed boat chase before!
天哪 棒呆了
Oh, man, I love it!
那当然 你这个秃子
Yeah, I bet you do. You're bald.
这里是波特兰警方
This is the Portland Police.
停船
Cut your engine.
我要请个律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
听着 这些酒都是假的
Now, look, it turns out some of the wine was counterfeit.
我知道 我和你一样都惊呆了
I know. I was just as shocked as you are.
你为什么不像往常一样停下来
Why didn't you stop back there on your regular route?
我听说有人杀了但丁·特里皮
I heard someone killed Dante Trippi.
-所以呢 -所以我觉得不应该停在一个
- So? - So, I didn't think it was smart to stop at an isolated jetty
没人听得到我呼救的废弃码头上
where no one could hear me scream.
-你应该发信息给我 -你才应该发信息给我
- You should have texted me. - You should have texted me.
酒在哪里
Where's the wine?
都在这里了
It's right here.
我本来打算再把它们送回给贝克曼兄弟的
Um, I was gonna take it back to the Backman brothers.
你知道这本来应该送去哪里吗
You know where it's supposed to go?
给他 我把酒给瓦伦丁
To him. You know, I give it to Valentine.
然后他给我那份的钱 我就知道这么多
And he pays me my cut. That's all I know.
不 今天不是了 宝贝
Mm, no. Not today, sweetie.
这都是证据了
It's evidence now.
瓦伦丁的拖船长不是出货的人
Valentine's tugboat captain didn't make the drop,
所以我们没追踪到买♥♥家
so we didn't track the buyer.
看来我一直关注交通是对的了 来看看
Then it's a good thing I've been watching traffic. Come see.
这些监控摄像头
So, these cameras are positioned
装在出货点附近唯一的道路上
on the only road that goes near the drop-off spot.
到现在 我发现了一辆车子
And so far, I have spotted one vehicle
每次在瓦伦丁出货后一小时内
that passes by within one hour
开过这个地方
of every drop that Valentine has made.
这标志是什么 PGC
What's the logo? "PGC"?
去查出来 我打电♥话♥给副队长
Find out. I'll call the Lieutenant.
先生们
Gentlemen.
看起来特里皮先生把酒
It turns out that Mr. Trippi was selling all of his wine
全部卖♥♥给了波特兰官员俱乐部
to the Portland Governors Club.
-太棒了 -是啊
- Brilliant! - Yeah.
帕克特发现的 不过谢谢你
Well, Paquet helped, but thank you.
不 特里皮
No, Trippi.
一站式经营
One-stop shopping
卖♥♥给那些有钱的上流社会
for a who's who of the rich society people.
我早该想到的
Should have thought of it myself.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表