剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
Well, it's still a suicide
那也还是自杀啊
if he got high before hanging himself.
格雷夫利警探
Detective Gravely,
海♥洛♥因♥是被强行摁在脸上的
the Heroin was jammed into the victim's face with enough force --
看 他的角膜被抓伤了
look -- to scratch his corneas
他的牙龈也有出血
and to make his gums bleed.
太好了 这是一起谋杀案
Yes! We got a homicide!
阿尔蒙德 你得去盘问几个可疑的人
Almond, you should interview some suspicious character.
什么可疑的人
What suspicious character?
就那个黑黢黢的非裔
That black African-American there.
因为肤色吗
On account of his color?
跟一堆黄油爆米花里的葡萄干一样显眼
Stands out like a raisin in a bowl of buttered popcorn.
副队长 或者我们先联♥系♥局长
Lieutenant, maybe we should call the Chief.
她可能会想交给凶杀组
Maybe she wants to call in homicide.
不行 这案子已经给了特案组
No. This case was given to Special Crimes Unit.
就不能收回去
No take backs.
听着 杀害这个男孩的坏人还在逍遥法外
Listen, there's a very bad man out there who killed this boy
还想看我出丑 你们明白吗
and is trying to make me look like a fool, you understand?
我们要报仇 这才叫正义
We are gonna get revenge, and that is called justice.
那叫妄想症
That is called paranoia.
阿尔蒙德 从校警问起
Almond, start with the campus cop.
格雷夫利 给我列出
Gravely, get me lists
这位天之骄子的朋友和同学名单
of all the golden boy's friends and classmates.
尼德玛尔 快过来 我们去停尸房♥
Niedermayer, come on! We'll go down to the morgue!
我们去找议员珀西瓦尔二世谈谈
We'll talk to Senator Percival II
问问他做了什么导致他儿子遭人杀害
about what he did to get his son killed.
是我就不会选这作为开场白
I wouldn't start the interview that way.
让个道
Make way.
你儿子有没有和你提过他遇到了麻烦
Your son say anything to you about any trouble?
这你得问问我妻子
You'd have to, uh, ask my wife.
托比和我 我们从不聊天
Toby and I, we weren't speaking.
为什么
Why?
有时候父子之间就是无话可说
Sometimes fathers and sons stop talking.
你也不知道为什么
You don't know why.
你知道为什么
You know why.
只能说 我让我过于理想主义的儿子
Can we just say that I deeply, deeply disappointed
非常非常地失望
my...idealistic son?
你出轨了
You cheated.
他才19岁
19,
突然摇身一变 成了情感专家
suddenly, my boy's an expert on true love.
那是因为他也坠入了爱河
That's because he had fallen in love.
你知道是跟谁吗
Any idea with who?
从议员口中问出什么了吗
You get anything out of the Senator?
这孩子最近谈恋爱了 但不肯说是谁
Kid recently fell in love, wouldn't say who with.
要么是个墨西哥土著 要么是个老女人什么的
So probably Mexican or old or something.
我不用跟你解释什么叫禁忌之爱吧
I don't need to tell you about inappropriate love,
对吧 格雷夫利
do I, Gravely?
把雪茄掐了 会心力衰竭的
Put out that cigar, heart attack.
我是一名优秀的警♥察♥
I'm a whiz-bang uniform.
我一路高升到扫黄组
I get promoted to vice,
当我卧底伪装成高级应♥召♥女郎时
where I go undercover as a high-priced call girl,
我决定和我的客人
and I decide to actually
假戏真做
have sex with my johns.
不是这样的
Okay, that's not accurate,
你说话小心点 我配着枪呢
and you're saying it to me while I'm armed.
来吧 让我从我的不幸中解脱吧
Go ahead. Put me out of my misery.
是我们的不幸
Our misery.
你的下一步是去搜查被害人的寝室
Your next step is to search the victim's dorm room.
不 那是你的下一步
No, that's your next step.
我的下一步是回办公室
My next step is to search for images of naked ladies
在电脑上搜裸女图
on my office computer.
他们不会让我搜查寝室的
They won't let me search the dorm room
除非特案组的头头出面
until they talk to the head of special crimes.
也就是你了
Which is you.
我知道我是谁 可是"他们"是谁
I know who I am. Who's "they"?
这是管辖权的问题
It's a matter of jurisdiction.
学生自杀归校警管
Campus police handle student suicide.
你们懂的
You understand.
你不懂 这孩子是被谋杀的
You don't. Kid was murdered.
副队长 松饼应该挺好吃的吧
Lieutenant, perhaps a nice muffin.
托拜厄斯·珀西瓦尔是被人谋杀的
Tobias Percival was murdered?
没错 他被强迫摄入过量海♥洛♥因♥
Yes. It was a forced heroin overdose.
我的医生戴比说 糖就像毒品
My doctor, Deb, says that sugar is a drug
应该出♥台♥相应的禁糖政策
and there should be a policy against it
说得好像真的会出现危险的状况似的
like there is for any dangerous substance.
如果珀西瓦尔是被迫摄入海♥洛♥因♥的
If heroin was forced upon Percival,
那严格来说 不关校园禁毒政策什么事吧
then technically, the college's drug policy is moot.
巴克斯卓警探说的是糖 不是毒品
Detective Backstrom was talking about sugar, not drugs.
学校里还发生过其他有关海♥洛♥因♥的事故吗
Have there been other incidents on campus involving heroin?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
当一个人说"绝对没有"的时候
When a person says "Absolutely not,"
他绝对是在撒谎
they're absolutely lying.
校方是打算阻碍谋杀案的调查吗
Is the college impeding a homicide investigation?
我是一个典型的富家子弟
I'm a typical rich kid who thinks someone else
总有人会替我收拾残局的
is gonna clean up my mess.
快看 木质衣架
Oh, look. Wooden hangers.
说明你有钱到没处花了
There's a sign you got too much money.
你之前说被谋杀的人
You don't really believe what you said before
都是自作自受 不是认真的吧
about all murder victims deserving what they get, do you?
我是认真的 因为事实如此
Yeah, I really believe it 'cause it really is true.
好吧 可能这就是代沟
Okay, maybe it's a generational thing.
可能我是"Y一代"的乐观好少女
Maybe I'm just an optimistic millennial
也称为"千禧一代" 是"X一代"之后的一代
时间约是上世纪八十年代至本世纪初
而你是"X一代"的愤世嫉俗老古董
and you're a pessimistic Gen X,
上世纪六十至八十年代 "婴儿潮"之后的一代
我还是相信被害人是无辜的
but I still believe in innocent victims.
你干什么 从书本里研究怎么和我共事吗
What did you do? Read a book on how to work with me?
不单单是你
It's not just you.
-所有年... -年老吗
- It's all of the old... - Old?
...长 我共事过的比我更年长的人
...der. Older people that I have to work with.
与代沟无关
This isn't generational.
与你破了多少起谋杀案有关
This is about how many murders have you solved.
你破了多少起
How many have you solved?
没关系
Ah. It's okay.
你可能在书里读到过吧
You probably read a book on it.
我告诉你一些书上没有的知识
I'll tell you one thing that's not in any book.
托比·珀西瓦尔为自己招来了杀身之祸
Toby Percival did something that got him murdered.
我们找出原因 就能查出凶手
We figure out what, we'll know who.
娜迪亚 我有些任务给你
Nadia, I've got something for you.
尽管朝我说吧
Shoot it at me.
一句"说吧"就可以了 娜迪亚
It's just "Shoot," Nadia.
学校方面不肯透露是哪个孩子吸毒过量
The college won't cough up the name of the kid who O.D.'d,
搜查令又得花好几天
and a warrant's gonna take days.
没问题 小矮人
You got it, Hobbit.
这里有个电源 但笔记本不见了
Here's a laptop charger with no computer.
太好了
Oh, yes.
这真是绝了
That is an excellent trick.
你从哪学的
Where did you learn that?
男孩总是会把东西♥藏♥在爸爸找不到的地方
Boys hide things from their dads.
是什么 一盎司的大♥麻♥和一些护手霜吗
What? An ounce of weed and some hand lotion?
卡斯
"Cass."
我找到了大概一千块钱
Yeah. I got about 1,000 bucks.
还有一磅海♥洛♥因♥
And I got about a pound of heroin.
丧心病探
第一季 第一集
丧心病探
第一季 第一集
被害人的宿舍中只有笔记本不见了
The only thing missing from the victim's dorm room is a laptop
他的指导老师说上面有一张贴纸
his academic advisor said there was a sticker on it
像这样的 法医那边怎么说
like this one. Forensics?
死者窦腔中的海♥洛♥因♥成分
The heroin found in the victim's sinus cavities
与宿舍中找到的相符
matches the heroin found in the boy's dorm room.
娜迪亚 死者的财务状况呢
Nadia, victim's financials?
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表