剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
100 acres --
在2002年被没收了
Foreclosed in 2002.
政♥府♥夺走了人♥民♥的财产
Jim Klassen really hates it
约翰·克拉森对政♥府♥恨之入骨
when the government takes away people's property.
无论是因为保护鱼类 还是建造管道
Whether it's to protect fish or build pipelines.
克拉马斯电子能做到给
Was Klamath Electronics involved in the final push
控制站最后一击吗
to finish the control station?
有
Yes.
今天通信系统会进行计划检查
There's a communications system check scheduled for today.
不是萨宾去引爆♥炸♥弹
Sabine wasn't gonna detonate the bomb.
是克拉森
Klassen was.
副队长 警探 快进来
Lieutenant, detective. Come in.
你可以继续
Well, you can go ahead
签张奖金支票赠予埃弗雷特·巴克斯卓
and write out that reward check to Everett Backstrom.
你们抓住了嫌疑犯吗
You caught the fugitive?
你的行为要符合行为准则
You were acting within the scope of a predefined duty.
好吧 你能把它弄成"现金"吗
Well, okay. Can you make it out to "Cash"?
-我刚刚见证了你这么说 -好吧
- I just witnessed you say that. - Okay.
-就这样看见了 -忘了奖金吧
- All right.Just saw it happen. - Forget the reward.
打扰一下 你抓住了嫌疑犯吗
Excuse me. Did you catch the fugitive?
比那还好 我们弄明白了谁是幕后主使
Even better -- we figured out who was pulling her strings.
给你点提示吧
Let me give you a little hint.
是你
It's you.
我
Me?
所以你现在相信阴谋论了
So, now you're a conspiracy nut?
认为人人都在说谎到阴谋论只有一步之遥
It's a short trip from thinking everyone's lying all the time.
那我究竟是怎样办到的呢
And how exactly do I play into it?
格雷姆·赫尔曼并没有背着你
Graeme Hellman wasn't working with Sabine Weiss
和萨宾·维斯共事
behind your back.
他按你的要求办事
He was doing it at your request,
这意味着你有罪于蓄意谋杀
which means you're guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
那你应该不介意我上楼看一眼 是吧
So then you don't mind if I take a look upstairs, do you?
去吧去吧
Go right ahead.
我有
And yes, I have permits
楼上所有枪的许可证 警探
for all the guns upstairs, detective.
真是个好地方
Nice place.
事实上 你一定要知道自己犯了多大的错误
Deep down, you must know how big a mistake this is.
我即是你
I'm you.
我是一个憎恨政♥府♥的忠诚爱国者
I'm a loyal patriot who hates the government
因政♥府♥滥用权力
for abusing its power,
我家的农场荒废了
and for destroying my family's farm.
最好的复仇就是阻止他们
The best revenge is stopping them
乱建近五百公里的管道
from shoving a 300-mile pipeline down the throats
掐断了众多如我父亲那样无助的农民的生路
of all the helpless farmers, like my father.
但是 我不能被看成反商
But I can't be seen to be anti-business,
所以我和同样憎恨管道的人合作
so I team up with someone who hates the pipeline
那些比我还恨政♥府♥的人
even more than I hate the government --
环境保护的超级吉祥物埃莉诺·迪灵
Environmental Defense super mascot Eleanor Deering.
埃莉诺·迪灵是个彻底的疯子
Eleanor Deering is a radical nutjob.
她憎恨我爱的一切
She hates everything I love.
你们一起 就是阴谋梦之队
And together, you're a conspiracy dream team.
你制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 她提供爆♥炸♥犯
You make the bombs, she provides the bombers.
谁能想得到呢
Who would've ever thought?
让我给你点提示吧
Let me give you a little hint.
我
Me.
我要给我的律师打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call my lawyer.
事实上你没有表现出来你有多疯狂
The fact that you haven't already shows me how crazy you are.
站住
Stop!
站住不许动
Stop!!
萨宾 站住
Sabine, stop!
萨宾 站住
Sabine! Stop!
逃跑只会让这更糟糕
Running is just going to make this worse.
求你了
Please.
我们的目标是一致的
We want the same things.
你根本就不懂
You have no idea.
我即是你
I'm you.
我是一个非常投入的生态恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm an eco-terrorist so committed to the cause,
我愿意和
I'm willing to partner up
我最讨厌的右翼人♥渣♥做伙伴
with the right-wing scum I hate the most.
我知道他们会保持沉默
I know they'll keep quiet.
但是只为赚钱的那个保安呢
But what about that rent-a-cop who's only in it for the cash?
我能相信他会守口如瓶吗
Can I trust him to keep his mouth closed?
不
No.
你杀了他吗
You killed him?
你以为你了解我
You think you know me.
其实你一点都不懂
You don't have a clue.
停 不许动
Stop! Freeze!
格雷夫利 躲开 快躲开
Gravely, move! Move!
格雷夫利 别挡着我
Gravely! Out of the way!
萨宾 别跑
Sabine, stop!
停下来
Stop!
你为什么觉得你能跑过印第安人
What made you think you could ever outrun an Indian --
更何况是犹太印第安人
Even a jewish Indian?
你为什么觉得朝我开枪能让她停下来
What made you think that shooting me would stop her?
我朝天开了一枪 示警用的
I fired in the air. It was a warning shot.
我怎么知道
How was I supposed to know that?
信任
Trust.
信任 对啊
Trust?! Oh, right.
以为你关于信任的直觉就那么准吗
Oh, 'cause your trust instincts are so good?
埃莉诺·迪灵在你面前睁眼说瞎话
Eleanor Deering lied to your face.
而且萨宾逃走的唯一原因
And the only reason Sabine got away
是比起阻止她
is because you wanted to believe in her
你更情愿相信她
more than you wanted to stop her.
听好了 如果你愿意相信
Listen, if you want to believe
一张单层手纸就能拯救世界 随你
a single-ply toilet paper can save the planet, fine.
但是办案的时候 错误的希望会害死你
But false hope in the line of duty can get you killed,
或者更甚 害死我
or worse -- me!
对萨宾的误判不会把我变成愤世嫉俗的人
Being wrong about Sabine isn't gonna make me a cynic.
希望驱使我成为警♥察♥
Hope is what drives me to be a cop,
希望也会驱使我抓住她
and hope's what's gonna drive me to catch her.
什么驱使着你
What drives you?
警探们
Um, detectives?
我在格雷姆·赫尔曼的电脑上发现了点东西
I found something on the remains of Graeme Hellman's computer.
这飞机是克拉森的
This plane belongs to Klassen.
也许他正要接萨宾
Maybe he's picking up Sabine.
它几小时之前刚停在
It pulled up to a private seaplane dock
私人水上飞机码头上
just a few hours ago.
在哪
Where?
奥克斯本原住民居留地
Oxbow Indian reservation.
水上飞机码头在居留地的最北部
The seaplane dock is on the north end of the reservation
好 我听见了
Yeah, no. I hear you.
我马上就来
I'm, uh, on my way.
上车 我们得阻止那飞机
Hop in. We got to stop that plane.
-你知道了 -我刚听说
- You know? - I just heard.
交还这些孩子带给我们的不仅是善意
Turns out handing over those kids got us more than goodwill.
还有炸♥弹♥犯
Got us a bomber.
巴克斯卓副队长已经在路上了
Well, lieutenant Backstrom is on his way.
这是他的案子 你记得吧
This is his case, remember?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正在匆忙撤离 彼得
The terrorist is hightailing it, Pete.
没功夫闲扯
No time for a pissing contest.
这里是波特兰警♥察♥局
This is the Portland P.D.
你们的飞机已经被包围了
We have your plane surrounded.
举起手来 走出飞机
Come out with your hands up!
把手举起来 萨宾
Put your hands up, Sabine.
你也是 飞行员
You, too, pilot.
快出来
Come on out!
举起手来
Hands up.
艾因霍恩
Einhorn?
法♥西♥斯♥主义之鹰
The eagles for fascism guy
想带着印第安小姐飞走啊
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表