剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
他为什么打你
Why did he punch you?
我退队了
I quit his band.
你不是被开除的吗
You weren't kicked out?
你认为我杀他的动机是
You think I killed Sebastian
被踢出"必然真理"的录制
for kicking me out of the Inescapable Truth
不是
No.
我退出是因为劳拉爱上了他
I quit because Lara fell in love with him
伤了我的心
and broke my heart.
劳拉·豪斯贝格 大提琴手吗
Lara Hausberg, the cello player?
因为我女朋友移情别恋 我成了嫌疑犯
Yeah, now I'm a suspect because my girlfriend left me.
这就是传说中的典型作案动机
It's what we call a classic motive, son.
这是我女儿黛利拉
This is my daughter, Delilah.
我女儿唯一觉得我♥干♥得帅的事
The only thing that Delilah finds cool about me
就是我是塞巴斯蒂安乐队的一员
is that I was in Sebastian's band.
五天前 塞巴斯蒂安来请我归队
Five days ago, Sebastian asked me to come back.
我为什么要杀了他来毁掉这个机会
Why would I ruin that by killing him?
五天前吗
Five days ago?
怎么跟你说的
Asked you how?
打电♥话♥说的
On the telephone.
戒毒所不准打电♥话♥
Well, there are no phone calls allowed in rehab.
你们中的一个人给了塞巴斯蒂安
One of you gave Sebastian unauthorized access
未授权的电♥话♥使用权
to the office phone.
我们有通话记录
We have phone records, people.
有人在帮他
Someone was helping him make contact
与外界沟通
with the outside world.
-这个人有全套的办公室钥匙 -好
- Someone with a set of office keys. - Okay.
每个在这工作的人都十分注重
Everyone that works here cares very deeply
我们的神圣使命和规章制度
about our sacred mission and our rules,
所以塞巴斯蒂安一定是用别的办法进办公室的
so Sebastian must have found another way into the office.
这是什么鬼
What's this hooey?
那是以前的住户在他们治疗过程中
Those are handwritten healing milestones
手写的重要的里程碑
of past seasons' residents.
这是一个神圣的仓库
It's a -- it's a sacred repository
储藏着我们十四年以来的成就
of our good work going back like 14 years.
有点意思
Ah, interesting.
是他
It's him,
那座"我不在乎"斜塔
The leaning tower of "I don't care."
他对你那神圣的仓库毫不在意
He doesn't give a rat's ass about your sacred repository.
我没有杀害塞巴斯提安·塞拉菲
I didn't kill Sebastian Serafian.
好 好 所以你让他进了办公室
Okay, okay, so you let him into the office,
而你站在门口把风
and you stood watch at the door,
你听了他的电♥话♥
you listened to his conversations.
他说什么了
What did he say?
有个人想要重回乐队
One guy wanted to come back in the band.
其他的电♥话♥里
All the other calls,
都是塞巴斯蒂安在求人帮他逃跑
Sebastian was begging people to help him escape.
去嗑药吗
To go get high?
是的 我很确定
I'm pretty sure.
那你有没有看到是谁把他接走的
You ever see who picked him up?
看过一次 一个女孩
Once. A girl.
是她吗
Her?
不是
Mm...no.
她呢
Her?
也不是
No.
对 就是她
Yeah. That's her.
熊啊 那是你哦 格雷夫利警探
Oh, the bear. That's you, Detective Gravely.
我们去接那只熊吧
Let's go pick up the bear.
你在磨牙 埃弗雷特
You're grinding your teeth, Everett.
这是种焦虑的表现
It's a sign of anxiety.
是啊 如果你想知道的话
Yeah, well, your son is still queer,
你儿子依旧是个基佬
if that's what you wanted to ask.
豪尔神父说 神爱同志
Father Hall says God loves homosexuals
但憎恶鸡♥奸♥
but abhors sodomy.
是 但瓦伦丁就爱鸡♥奸♥
Yeah, well, Valentine loves sodomy.
他是不会改变的 露
He's not gonna change, Lou.
上帝原谅了我此前的放荡之罪
God forgave me for my former sexual depravities,
他也会原谅小瓦的 只要他开口请求
he'll forgive Val, too, if he asks for forgiveness.
我倒是想为你的放荡向上帝说声谢谢
I want to thank God for your former sexual depravities.
你那时真是个好孩子
You were such a sweet kid.
一个十八岁的处♥男♥就那么站在那儿
18-year-old virgin standing there
手里的钱攥成一团
with your wadded cash.
真是度过了一段美好时光啊 你和我
Oh, we had such a good time, you and me.
毋庸置疑
We sure did.
我那天看见瓦伦丁的鸡鸡和蛋蛋了
You know, I saw Valentine's twig and berries the other day.
就像在照镜子一样
It was like looking in a mirror.
作为退役妓♥女♥ 我负责任地告诉你
Take it from an ex-hooker.
小鸡鸡就跟大公鸡一样
Penises are like roosters,
只要不打鸣 看着都一样
they all look alike when they aren't crowing.
那鼻子呢
What about noses?
你到底想问什么
What do you want to ask me?
瓦伦丁需要一个住处 一份工作的时候
When Valentine needed a place to stay and a job,
你直接带他来找我
You brought him to me,
哪怕我们俩有多年未见了
even though you hadn't seen me in years.
那是因为我知道你会帮我
Because I knew you'd do me a favor.
所以不是因为...
So it wasn't because...
...我是他的生父吗
...I was his father?
我也希望你是小瓦的生父
I wish you were Val's father.
但算算就知道不是
But do the math.
我知道 我算过了
I know. I've done the math.
那么多次我喝醉找你
All those times I drunk-dialed you,
难道什么事都没发生吗
we never... did anything?
你不是小瓦的父亲
You're not Val's father.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend
帮了我一个大忙 我无以为报
who did me a favor that I can never repay.
所以塞巴斯蒂安失踪那天 不是你去接的他
So you didn't pick up Sebastian on the day he disappeared?
对
No.
但你以前接过他
But you did other times?
你之前为什么说谎
Why did you lie about that?
要是其他人知道了会抓狂的
If the others knew, they'd freak out.
因为劳拉吗
Because of Lara?
对 因为她
Yeah. Lara.
还有 如果其他人知道
Plus, if the others knew
我和塞巴斯蒂安一起写歌♥的话
Sebastian and I were writing songs together...
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得塞巴斯蒂安是利用她拿药
I think Sebastian used her to get drugs.
明迪发现了所以杀了他
Mindi figured it out and kills him?
乐队那边是不是没搜出什么东西
Searching the band space didn't come up with anything
能让我们继续拘留她
we could hold her on, did it?
找到些大♥麻♥ 还有这个
Found some weed and these.
氧可酮 科布兰医生专卖♥♥啊
Oxycodone. Dr. Kobrine's specialty.
不过是在公共区域找到的 不能拖住她
Found it in a common area, so no good for leverage.
那我就利用她在谋杀案调查中撒谎这点
Well, I'll hold her on lying during a homicide investigation.
我们还有一个地方可以探查
There is one more avenue we can explore.
你说得好像那地方不太好
You say that like it's a bad avenue.
副队长可以试试他的双面佯攻法
The lieutenant can try his double-feint bolo.
那又是什么
What's that, now?
双面佯攻法 那是什么鬼
A double-feint bolo? What the hell's that?
你还好意思叫自己检察官
You call yourself a prosecutor?
两个罪名不同的骗子
Two crooks, different offenses.
我们让他们俩互相揭发
We get them to implicate each other.
好疯狂
Sounds crazy.
你的重要证人死了 你的案子没戏了
Your material witness is dead. Your case is dead.
凯恩斯先生 反正你也没什么可失去的
Mr. Kines, what have you got to lose?
双面佯攻法是我们副队长发明的
Our lieutenant invented the double-feint bolo.
巴克斯卓 那个灾难的化身
Backstrom -- that bag of disaster?
拜托 他会把大家的案子都搅黄的
Please. He'll blow my case and yours.
放哥们儿一马 别再管了
Cut a brother a break and walk away.
哥们儿
A brother?
一年前 你叫停了整个行动
One year ago, you shut down a whole operation,
然后怪到我头上
and you blamed it on me.
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表