剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表
于是我又去见了拉瑞萨
So I see Larissa again.
但我该怎么面对我那不是妓♥女♥的女朋友
But what do I tell my non-hooker girlfriend?
我是个坏人吗
Am I bad person?
这不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
我即是你
I'm you.
我跟着拉瑞萨来到了野生林玫瑰园
I follow Larissa to the Wildwood Rose Garden.
我从来没去过野生林玫瑰园
I've never been to the Wildwood Rose Garden.
我告诉她 "放手吧
I tell her, "Move on.
"还我儿子一个幸福的人生吧
"Let my son be happy.
"他受的苦够多了
"He's suffered enough already.
放他自♥由♥吧"
Set him free."
我是拉瑞萨
I'm Larissa.
我是个孤独的女人
I'm a lonely woman...
我决定说出真♥相♥
And I decide to tell the truth.
我爱上了你的儿子
I'm in love with your son.
我看清了拉瑞萨
I see Larissa for what she is --
她已经是个个毫无用处的妓♥女♥
A prostitute who's no longer helpful,
她只是我儿子幸福之路上的阻碍
an obstruction to my son's happiness.
所以我用铲子狠狠给她头上来了一下
So I whack her in the head with a shovel.
拉里默女士
Ms. Larimer.
你尽你所能想还你儿子自♥由♥
You did what you did to set your son free.
但你不能杀人
But you can't kill people.
你有证据能证明你这套说法吗 警探
Do you have any proof of this theory, Detective?
因为如果你没有
Because if you don't,
我就要回家给约书亚做晚餐了
I would like to get home and make Josh his dinner.
那变♥态♥的照片呢
Where are the pocket-pervert pics?
帕克特 你就不能把这些东西
Paquet, why can't you make this
排得让人看得懂吗
in a way that people can read?
我专门摆成这样的 一目了然
I make this in a way that everything is here.
事实上的确有点弄不清楚
Okay, like reality, it's a little bit confusing,
但你总不能鱼与熊掌兼得
but you cannot have it both ways.
-我们要找什么 -珍妮特·拉里默
- What are we looking for here? - Janet Larimer.
等等 娜迪亚 还有照片没打出来
Wait, Nadia, not all of these pictures have been printed.
等等 我马上就打
Wait, I'll pull them up.
下一张 继续 继续
Next. Go. Keep going.
大胸 还有呢 继续 等等 回去
Boobies. More. Go. Go. Wait. Go back.
这个
There.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
她戴着这个
She's wearing that.
与拉瑞萨被打倒的时间相近
Close to the time Larissa got bludgeoned.
说明她在现场
Placed at the scene.
所以我们抓住她了吧
So we got her, right?
没错 抓到了
Yeah. We do.
副队长 你不想去逮捕她吗
Hey, lieutenant, don't you want to make the arrest?
让莫托去吧
Have Moto do it.
这就是巴克斯卓称赞你
And that is Backstrom's way
干得不错的方式 莫托
of telling you you did a good job, Moto.
没错 抓到她了
Hey, yeah, we got her.
你准备要祭奠了吗
So, you gonna make your shrine?
没错 就现在
Yeah. Right now.
你在干什么 别这样
What are you doing? Don't do that.
住手 别管我的祭奠
Hey, stop it. Leave my shrine alone.
你不是想让我做个了断吗
You want me to have closure, don't you?
但你这是混淆了
Leave it to you to blur the lines
祭奠和火葬的仪式吧
between a memorial shrine and a funeral pyre.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
有人吗
Hello?
-门开着 -天呐
- It's open. - Oh, God.
幼师小姐又回来了吗
Is Miss Kindergarten back?
又错了
Wrong again.
你是个警♥察♥
You are a cop.
你怎么能让妓♥女♥到自己家里来了
You cannot have hookers at the house!
这不是什么家
This is not a house.
你竟然说性感的塞翁拉娜是个妓♥女♥
And how dare you call sexy Sventlana a hooker?
她是个性治疗师
She's a sex therapist.
回你自己房♥间去 乖乖待着
Now go to your room. Stay there.
我本来就没打算看
I wasn't planning to watch.
要是我恩准的话你还是会看的
Well, you would if I let you.
变♥态♥
Perv.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, there. - Hi.
塞翁拉娜 我是埃弗雷特
Sventlana. I'm Everett.
你真的是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Are you really Russian?
你想让我是什么我就是什么
I can be whatever you want me to be.
晚上好[俄语] 宝贝
Добрый вечер, baby.
你喜欢这样吗
You like that?
剧集 | 丧心病探(2015) | 导航列表